Day 21 <~> Baking

Yay! Continuations of chapters you guys won't remember! 

Well jesus I hope this is a make up for the cliffhanger last one

this isn't really baking ._.

Also, i'm sorry if two days come up on one, it's very strange, my computers been acting up lately, I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Word Count: 671 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Mark's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I quit!" I smacked the controller down onto the desk, angered on how crappy the controls for Baking Simulator were. Jack laughed and held my hand.

"Hey, it's okay it's just a game." I looked into his eyes, calming down. Even though you'd think a married couple would've settled down after a year (maybe even start to have fights) but me and Jack were different, we still had our perfectly fluffy moments, even some steamed ones, maybe from how we fell in love instantly after I suggested to raise the children together, or maybe it was that after four years of working at the dreaded containment center, we were free, and happy to live without remembering the gruesome episodes that took place in the facilities.

"Dad!" Tim and Sam whined, their ten and nine year old eyes sparkling with the wetness of pouting tears. I looked over to my biscuits and hummed to their cries to answer them.

"We're hungry!" Tim frowned.

"Yeah!" Sam reconfirmed.

"What d'y'e want y'e rascals." Jack had got up, walking over to them and scraggling their hair.

"Cookies!" Tim beamed.

"No, cake!" Sam argued.

"Cookies!" 

"Cake!" 

"Cookies!" 

"Cake!"

"Tim!" 

"Sam!" Me and Jack called at the same time, angered by their fighting.

"We can't make cookies and cake at the same time so you'll have to decide." I pointed at the two.

"Alright?" I intonated.

"Alright?"I re-stated, my voice more stern. They looked at me, then to Jack, who only had the same look, then to eachother.

"Alright..." They sighed, though straight after Sam looked up, her eyes wide and gleaming.

"Wait, if we had cookies, then we'd get more than one!" I laughed, and nodded at her nine-year old knowledge.

"Yup."

"Well!" Tim stated, as the well-known diva of this family.

"Yeah! Well!" Sam copied.

"Monkey see, monkey do." Jack groaned in my ear, making me shake my head and hold in my laughs.

"Okay, you shorties!" I picked both of them up, spinning them in the air. 

"Daddy! Save us!" The two squealed.

"Alright, alright." Jack finished the fun, taking the two from my arms and setting them down.

"Lets go make the cookies."

~~~~~~~~~

"You know you're lucky that I was pretty good at baking before the facility called me in." I smirked, mixing the dough.

"Oh, you b-" He stopped himself when Sam and Tim had stopped from their LEGOs, looking towards him with a curious expression, anticipating for what he was going to say. 

"Butt'rscotch stealer!" Jack crossed his arms, giving me a cute pout he knew I had always loved.

"Oh shush, I made it for that butterscotch-cinnamon pie. You know you and the kids loved it." I blabbered.

(please tell me you got that reference)

"Well, still. I was eatin' t'at stuff." He bickered. I snaked a piece of dough on his nose.

"Calm down." I snarled.

"I won't be able to have any cookies for the kids."

"Yeah, yeah." Jack rolled his eyes, sticking his nose to my mouth.

"What the heck are you doing?" I pronounced everything somehow perfectly (for living with two Irish people for two years).

"Gettin' rid 'f this crud 'n m' nose." He answered honestly, pushing his nose back on my mouth.

"Jeez, aren't you persistent." I rolled my eyes towards his weird way of seduction, and got a piece of paper towel to clean his nose.

"Aw, you're no fun." He glimmered. I raised an eyebrow.

"One, not in front of the children, and two, we have cookies to make." I waved my hand to the kids, then to the dough. I picked up his chin and purred in his ear.

"Maybe a little later I'll reward your efforts."