Day 6 <~> Wearing Each other's Clothes

(A/N: People thinking I'm writing about me and someone else because I was writing in Jack's persepctive and put an 'I' while they looked over my s h o u l d e r ,O~O," I'm not a Mary-Sue bitch so I couldn't do that even if I wanted to, it's strictly against my morals, I'm actually just gonna write this now with tONS of RisK saying I have two teachers in my classroom right now...)

Word Count: 371

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Perspective

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marrrrk! Get your ass over here!" Jack screamed for me. I was barely even dressed and freaking out, to make sense, I was really only shirtless, and I'm pretty sure we've seen eachother shirtless before. (Either I was drunk or just really horny.) I was searching everywhere for a shirt.

"I'm gonna start this in one fucking minute!" He was torturing me with these threats.

"H-hold on! I'm coming down!" I screamed from behind the door. I turned around and to my glory, I saw a shirt, I picked it up, and immediately threw it on. Everything was fine until I looked down, expecting it to have the Giant 'M' with the wharfstache it has a giant green eyeball, the vibrant blue sticking out but also blending in with it's surrounding retina.

"Fuck it." I muttered and ran down the stairs. Jack turned around to look at me, his eyes going up and down, then turning back around to face the TV.

"Idea stealer." He mumbled, as if offended with what I had on. 

"What?" I said as I sat down right beside him. He showed me his shirt. The giant 'M' with the wharfstache had been plastered onto the wrong shirt, like our logos had swapped places.

"I was thinking the exact same thing." He laughed. My jaw drooped a little in annoyance.

"Give it back" I whined as I took off my shirt, ready to trade with him.

"Nope." He chuckled.

"Jaaaaaack, give it back!"

"Maarrrrrrrk, I'm not gonna!" He laughed at my pouting face. 

"Mark you fuckin' goober." he tried to keep down the hysterical giggles. I had enough. I couldn't hold back anymore. My expression turned drastically into a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, you're gettin'it now, bitch." I growled, pinning his shoulders down to the couch, and leaned in.