Day 5 <~> Kissing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jack's perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dare you two to play the pocky game." Someone saw the pack of pockies in my pocket, either these fans have awesome eyesight or they just really want me to do something dramatic. I looked at wade, who immediately shook his head. I turned to Bob.

"You know I'm straight, Jack." He gave me a disapproving look, which gives me the only choice of Mark. I laughed when I heard someone in the crowd say 'I'll do it with you Jack!' 

"Mark." I stated. He looked up at me, an uninterested look plastered on his face.

"What."

"We gotta do t' pocky challenge." I waved the pack of pockies and smirked. 

"Challenge accepted." Mark grunted as he got up, ripping the pack of pockies from my hand. He opened the package and stuck the pocky in his mouth like a cigar.

"G't over 'ere Jackaboy." Mark chuckled, using the 'Wilford Warfstache' accent. He reached out in a hug. I laughed and just bit the other side of the pocky, rejecting his hug and trying to get the challenge over with.

"Holy shit, let me get my phone out for this." Wade squealed along with the crowd. I looked to the crowd as I chewed of a piece, seeing scowls on some of the faces, I'm not surprised, not everybody likes two guys kissing. I just looked at the crowd, until I felt something soft against my lips, I snapped to look at a chocolate abyss of irises. Mark had made it to the end, and he had won the pocky game. I heard almost 75 % of the crowd roar and cheer 'Septiplier', 'Marksepticye', and 'Jackiplier'. We just stood there, lips connected, embracing eachother, and letting the ship sail.

(A/N: I did this all in first and second period so I guess it's good. I don't really care, as long as you guys like it.)