Day 15 <~> In a Different Clothing Style

This is to say 'Im Sorry' for the last chapter

Names in japanese:

Rinkashime: Mark

Arikukarinkato: Sean

also, the towns are real, but NOT the franchises of food or other inanimate objects. I did my work.

Word Count: 480 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Mark's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's normal to look like this if you're in spiritual training. A priest to be exact, a priest for a Harold. Traditional styled clothing is going to happen when you see the Harold. I pretty much had to end my normal life in Higashiyama. This Harold had loved sweets, to the point where it was a life or death situation if you wouldn't share some of your Squiddles with him. To me, he was psycho, screaming for talking, always laughing whenever he 'p'wned' me, and his God damn accent he seemed to purposely use to annoy me. The worst thing? I had to deal with him. Every day. And I just got home.

"Hey-- Don't step in the middle of the stairs, you know that's rude to the gods, Rinkashime." The Harold etched the sharp smile.

"Don't make me call you by your real name." I grumbled, trying to race up the stairs, ready to get off the school suit.

"Ha! You think you can scare me with petty insults? You puny mortal!" He poked my nose in tease, causing my nose to srunch, and my shoulders to tense in anger.

"Ari.." His skin went pale (if it could go more pale than it was) as I started his name.

"You dare have the audacity?" He gasped, offense filling in for his true emotion; fear.

"Kuka...."

"You better not, Rinka..." 

"To-" before I could finish he shoved his hands onto my mouth, his eyes almost a flaming red.

"You will never, ever, say my real name. Got it?" He snarled, but immediately stopped and gained composure after my father came out, seeing I finally came home. 

"You know he can't see you, right?" I looked up at the floating deity, realization in his eyes.

"Yeah... Right." He muttered, embarrassed green flushing to his cheeks.

"C'mon. let's just go eat Squiddles." He agged, trumping into the temple. I shrugged following his tracks. As I got to the meditation area, I found the Harold sitting on the alter, holding a pack of BlowTorch Aridumimekushi gum. 

"I thought you wanted Squiddles?" I gestured to the bag of gum.

"You don't have anymore." I shrugged, stealing an aridumimekushi from the Harold, and popping it in my mouth. As soon as I had it enclosed in my mouth, I felt a strong pair of lips against mine, a tongue swiping out the candy swiftly, and then removing itself. The Harold had chewed on the piece of candy. 

"You know what." He concluded with the scratchy accent, grabbing both sides of my face.

"What are you-"  He interrupted my question.

"I think I like your taste better."