Day 12 <~> Making out

I'm going to be so flustered after writing this.

holy jesus none of you should remember this chapter, but it was cuddling somewhere. it's the continuation. but, yeaah, it's just a little make out session and shiieet

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you go have fun.

that picture has nothing to do with this.

pREpArE fOr a 20 mInUtE dEsCrIptIon oF tWo mEn kIsSinG.

imaguywhyamiwritingthisicouldbefappinglikeanormalmale

Word Count: 543

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Mark's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snickered at his flustered face. Jack's eyebrows had been distorted on whether he was shocked, or infuriated. I chortled at his cheeks puffing up. 

"Jack, I was never drunk, you should've told from how many beers!" My slurs were now caused by the laughter that erupted from my chest. His mouth dropped, angry about how I had lied.

"You did this just to get in my pants, didn't you?" He screeched, his face red with anger. I could merely smirk, hiding most of my emotion.

"Maybe..." I stretched out most of the word, making sure to get him suspicious.

"What?" He screamed.

"Well, Hornyplier." His voice lowered, making me anxious. When his voice was low, shit was about to happen that only he could cause.

"You'll just have to get what you want." He snarled. My face obscured in confusion for a millisecond. My mind somehow got a question out in my head before I felt a pair of lips smash into mine. I stared at the Irish man who had now just smushed his face against mine, his eyes squeezed shut. I let my lips move in sync with his forthwith. I resolved to play my tongue around his lips (I couldn't use my fingers, they were busy grasping Jack's hips, and anyways, who plays with lips using their fingers?). Though it was a little game, Jack parted his lips right where my tongue was at, inducing it to slide in accidentally. I could hear his restrained squeaks when I felt around the inside of the moist cave. It was enough, I wanted to explore, not just sit around and twist tongues together. I wanted to find his weaknesses. I departed, leaving the trail of saliva to itself, although breaking it soon after, striking down towards the jaw, moving up and down with each nibble. I finally had found his weak spot, spot on the back of the jawline as when I nibbled down, a loud groan erupted from his throat. His cheeks had seemed to be raw with blood that had rushed to his face. I smirked against the bone, knowing what to do next, whether Jack loved it or not. I bit, licked, and sucked on the spot until the patch of skin was agitated and red. I was finished the masterpiece that I never meant to create, leaving Jack on top of me, panting and gasping for air. 

"Mark...." He griped.

"Mhm?" I answered, tired from the adrenaline that had took all my energy away also.

"Y-You didn't need to take it that far." He murmured.

"Oh, but yes I did. You liked it and you know that Jackeroony." He moaned in annoyance at the overused nickname.

"Whatever, I'm tired, you killed me." He slumped down onto my chest, his body already limp.

"Ditto." I incoherently muttered, grasping his waist like a teddy-bear, falling asleep.