Day 7 <~> Cosplaying

(A/N: just imagine if the first PAX-East Jack went to was this)

Word Count: 581

It was finally time to go back to America! Jack had been giddy all through out from getting to the Airport, to being on the plane to getting off. He had finally agreed to The LEGO Movie, Everything is awesome. He grabbed his phone, eager to talk with his raven haired friend. At the time He could've guessed he was being a bit irrational, calling his friend at-

"It's only 10. he should be up." Jack answered to himself, surprised on how his being prepared for the jetlag had still threw him off time. When Mark had picked up he seemed just as excited as Jack.

"Hey, Oh, holy jesus! Are you ready for the panel tomorrow? I brought this cosplay for the guests to have a surprise!" Jack would've screamed if it weren't for the people sleeping all around him.

"What 'panel'?" Mark tried to hide his confusion with a nervous chuckle.

"Wait, what?" Jack had seemed just as confused as Mark.

"Jack, Pax-East is in August. This is April, as in ComiCon."

"Oh... Oh, my god.." Jack muttered.

"Are you actually in L.A.?" Mark had a genuine guffaw.

"N-... Yes..." Jack confessed.

"Oh my god! let me come over to your hotel tomorrow!" Mark squealed through the phone.

"Wait, what is your hotel?"

"Hampton. 213." Jack answered

"oOoh, fancy." you could hear the smirk and eyebrow wiggle through the phone.

"Mark, Shut up!" Jack snickered from hearing Daniel's voice through the phone (remember this isn't the present. i'm sad too.)

"Okay, I gotta go, Jackarooney. Buh-bye!" Mark sang. Jack smiled as he heard the click. setting up everything for tomorrow.

It was going to be long day anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack!" Jack awoke with a start, nearly screaming when he jumped out of the safety of his covers.

"I'm up!" he shrieked, running to the door and opening it up, revealing a black haired midget.

"Jesus, Mark I thought you'd be taller, I'm only five foot four, you're like, half an inch taller than me!" He laughed at Mark's puffed up cheeks. His eyes wandered to the costume on the hotel desk.

"You're cosplaying TF2 also?" Mark smirked. Jack halfheartedly nodded.

"Sniper is my favorite character and i guess the closest to my accent." He shrugged.

"What about DemoMan? He's Irish." Mark suggested

"Scottish. Besides, Sniper was way more easier." Jack answered. Mark nodded and checked his phone.

"Welp, it's about time to get the costume on then get to the Con. When you get there, remember, I'm the red medic." Mark and Jack waved their goodbyes which left Jack to get on the costume.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He finally found Mark after ten minutes of searching the giant area, and now they were surrounded by TF2 fans, all chanting 'MediNiper'.

"Mark, what're they chanting on about?" Jack murmured.

"Just shut up and follow my commands." The Korean whispered back. In a swift move Mark had held Jack's arm, their lips smashed together. Jack had reached up to the other's face, moving the two closer. The cheers had all been blocked out as the two's lips moved in sync. It seemed all too soon when Mark had departed to Jack. Mark had smiled as the cheering had flooded into the Irish man's ears.

"Thanks for helping make the fans happy." Mark had shown gratitude in his tiny statement as they walked around.

"All for the fans." Mark added, seemingly not noticing the hurt in Jack's eyes, learning the kiss was definitely too good to be true.

"Yeah..." Jack muttered in pain.

"All for the fans..."