Day 11 <~> Realizing They Love Eachother

I'm not happy with this one...

I just realized that this challenge sounds strangely like another, but the other has 'Wearing Kigirumis' this one has 'Confessing love' and then everything else is the same or some shit.

so

yeah

Word Count: 684

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jack's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nights were nice. It's when I could play games, sleep, watch scary movies, sleep, walk around in the park, sleep, and most importantly, sleep. Today-- Tonight, I just couldn't, my mind had been stuck on a certain pink haired man, his slit brown eyes, his goofy smile, his chiseled features always stretching perfectly with each whole-hearted emotion, his hair messily gelled back, and his name was Mark. The one time he had been drunk at PAX, he had gotten a little feisty, and I loved it all. I had still remembered how his stubble had scratched across my neck, soft lips sucking on my collar bone. It had always been stuck in my mind as 'he was drunk' until now, I couldn't handle it anymore, I needed to see him again. I had heard of 'SeptiPlier' and even read some fanfictions on it, hell, I even supported it. But now, I wanted it to be alive, to be true. All I could do was fantasize about it, picturing Mark kiss me ( being sober) and give me the feeling I've been wanting for a long time;

To be loved.

I never cut about this, nor have ever cut about anything, yet I felt a deep, saddening pressure in my chest, letting me barely breathe. A Skype call had interrupted my thoughts. I looked at who it was, and, like all those cliche-rific fanfics, Mark was calling. I clicked the 'Answer' button to reveal a face only heaven could think up.

"Heeeey, Jackarooney!" Mark laughed, radiating the same action to me.

"Yeah, Yeah, what's going on?" I chuckled.

"Weeeeeeeeeelllll, since tomorrow is your birthdaaaaay, I set up a little surprise..." His smile strained into a mischievous smirk.

"You're gonna come over to Ireland?" Mark looked down.

"Well, no. Something better, though!" He awkwardly sighed out.

"Tell me!" I screamed.

"No! It's a surprise--" He facepalmed.

"I swear to God the public would think we were an old, married couple." I laughed (more like snarled) at his comment.

"Um.. Okay.." He was talking to one of the ex-Cyndago guys, then turned back to the camera.

"Okay, I gotta go, I've got some guitar lessons to do, so, uh, buh-bye!" He smiled and waved. I repeated his actions, and clicked the 'end call' option. I flopped on my bed, finally able to sleep, thinking of the present I'll get tomorrow.

I yawned, my eyes cracking open to the sunlight. I got up and did my morning rituals, showering, brushing my teeth, eating, the usual stuff. I looked at the door, thinking of walking the park.

"Fuck it." I grumbled, pushing myself off the chair. I opened the door not to find a sidewalk in front of me, but a strong figure, blocking the way, and had made me look up, wondering where the sun went. The figure, had a fist clenched, as if they were about to knock on the day, they're expression full of awkward surprise. Pink hair was messily gelled back, glasses barely crooked, yet still noticeable.

"Mark?" My jaw was on the floor.

"Yeah, about not coming, down to Ireland--" I felt my feet lift the ground with swift movement, as Mark had held me in the air, frankly, strangling my waist in aerial position.

"I lied." He cooed.

"Mark. I'm gonna do and say something you may not like, but.." I conveyed before smashing my lips onto his, feeling him beam against my lips. I disconnected instantaneously, about to say something, but the look in his eyes already told me his answer.

"So this is my present?" I grinned. He shook his head and snorted.

"This is just so easy for you." He bantered. The next thing I knew I was pushed against the wall.

"Oh, you're gonna get it know, you fucker." He rumbled.

This was the best birthday present, ever.