Day 4 <~> On a Date

(A/N: Again, I'm not very glad with this one but why the fuck not.)

Mark was arguably the best teacher if you asked the students, He may have been chemistry, but he made it fun. Tim had loved the class the most, not just because he met his best friend; Sam in that class, but Mark had always treated him like his own, letting Tim call him Mark, or any type of paternal name, such as 'Dad'. Some thought this was out of complete fatherly-like love, others thought it was complete pedophilic pleasure, but of course, neither was the reason, he was lonely, most kids had, yes, liked him, but never spoke to him, and previous abusing relationships caused him to be an introvert especially in romantic situations. Tim had been scared that this was going to leave Mark insane when he retired (He was already going to be soon enough), but he was going to change that.

"What are we doing again?" Sam had asked her friend. Flipping her faded-dyed neon green bangs out of her way, and straightening the thick beanie on her head. Tim, looking way more proper than her, had already planned ahead of her, almost interrupting Sam with enthusiasm no human could ever reach- Except for him, of course. 

"Since Mr. Fischbach usually arrives after all the students are here, we get all of them to request this big favor, we give him the address to the hill, that your Dad's gonna be going to mourn your mom's..." Tim stopped for a second from the annoyed 'look'.

"Incident. And then they'll be perfect! Trust me, they need eachother." Tim had put a bit too much emphasis on need.

"Dear Christ, Tim. You really ship those two." Sam rolled her eyes as Tim nodded ecstatically. As they entered the room they noticed Mr. Fischbach was there way too early to be normal, everything was set up. His chair the only thing that was out of place, him setting up the flasks.

"Fuck it." Sam had strutted towards her teacher and poked him in the side. ( a very sensitive place for Mr.Fischbach.)

"Ack!" The teacher gasped. His eyes grew wide as she pretty much punched a note into his hand. The note read:

339 Marine Lane Hill

He was confused at the least but nodded anyway.

(The very first time skip, I wouldn't do this but i'm on a tight schedule so..)

The skies were emitting warm colors as the sun set, Mark's exhaustion getting the best of him. He stood at the top of the hill, staring at the scenery of the town of Gamelon Memorial City, a quite big one at that. He plopped to a cross-legged position, waiting for the blind set-up of what he feared the worst. He heard the crunching of shoes hit the ground, these weren't stilettos or any type of women's shoes, these were the same brand he was wearing, converse. 

"You must be the person I was set-up with?" Mark predicted accurately without turning around. The stranger scoffed jokingly.

"Well nice t' meet y'a too." The Irish accent sounded all-too familiar, like an old friend of his in high school. Mark laughed.

"Ah, for a second I thought my students had set me up with..." Mark trailed off as he turned to the stranger, The green hair and blue eyes had given it away, He could never have guessed a very old friend, Jack, would be his set-up.

"t's good t' see y'a Markimoo." Jack had laughed, leaning down to face his friend. Mark was speechless, he could not utter a single word. 

"Well, J-jesus..." Mark had grabbed his pastel hair, trying to process the information.

"Hold on, since this is a date." Jack had leaned in to hug the person he missed the most.

"Miss't y'a buddy." The Irish accent cracking up from the tears he had formed subconsciously. 

"I..." Mark had tried to get out words.

"You." He struggled

"You won't hurt me, right?" Mark finally got the words out, leaving Jack stumped.

"This is a date, right?" Mark smirked.

"Oh, c'mere y'a big doof." Jack had grabbed the sides of Mark's head pulling him forcefully into a soft kiss.

The rest of the night was a blissful blur.