Day 14 <~> Genderswapped

This is a shorty

Yall are gonna hate me for this one.

Word count: 424

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Sarah's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Steps

"Marla?" I called, waiting to hear my girlfriend's smooth voice.

Deep Breath

I couldn't hear a response. Probably doing one of her videos, as the ingenious 'Marlaplier'.

Everything is

I walked up to her room, hearing her scream "I'm the queen of Five Nights  At Freddy's, You can't hurt me, Fred-bear!"

Alright

I laughed, opened the door silently, padding up to her.

Chin up

"Screeeeee!" I imitated the scream of the purple bunny from the first game, causing her to jump and fall off her chair

I can't

"You bubble-blowing bastard!" She gibbered while wrestling me on the ground.

Step into the spotlight

"Ah! Shit-- What did I do?" I shrieked, beaming at her incapability to actually try and hurt me.

She said

After her goofy tantrum, we laid on the floor, well, she was, I was rolling around on it.

"Im Sad."

"Hey Jaquey?" She muttered looked towards my moving target of a body.

Somehow without any words

"Y'm?" I mumbled, finally stopping to lay by her and hold her hand.

I just

"I um, have been meaning to ask you something." The open window had blown a breeze, setting the mood.

Stood there

I leaned up, balancing my weight on my arms.

Searching for an answer.

"We've been dating, for a long time now, and. I've been, wanting to ask you this ever since we've met, in face-to-face at PAX." She laughed, looking away, I stood up, scared of what she meant.

When this world is no more

She went to kneel, holding a velvet box.

The moon is all we see

She opened the box slowly, to show a silver ring, holding a Tourmaline gem.

I'll ask you to fly away with me

"Oh, my god, what-- What are you..." I held my hands over my mouth.

When The stars all fall down

"Sarah Willa McLoughlin" Marla started.

They empty from the sky

"Will you marry me?" I squealed, nodding.

But I don't mind.

"Oh my Jesus." My Irish accent grew thicker with my tears.

If you're with me

"Ye-" I felt pain in my head, falling to the ground. I felt dizzy as I heard Marla scream my name. What happened? I took my hand and held my forehead, I looked to my now red hand, drenched in blood. I had been shot, I felt my death approaching as the black surrounded my vision.

Then everything's

I let the black consume me. I'm sorry, Marla

Alright.