Day 29 <~> Doing something sweet

A sketch fer teday's chapptery

I was inspired by today's history lesson :^) 

Okey

So

Today will be half POVs, Friday the 13 does that to you. alsobecausefortomorrow'sprompt

Yey.

Word Count: 1401

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jack's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athens, a city full of art and wisdom, our patron God (or Goddess) was Athena, she protected us through war, blocks from our mind keeping us from creating art, and, dare I say it, idiots. Though today it seemed Aphrodite had taken over Athens. I walked around in the Agora, holding the scroll filled with scribbles of what I had seen today, wives with their husbands, little girls and boys walking around with connected hands, everyone seemed to be struck by a cherub, except me. I was stuck, staring at the doves cuddle around. I didn't want to seem melodramatic, so I just sat, letting my hand flick around, lines creating a couple, happily hug-walking. 

"Sean? This is the one?" I heard a whisper. Confused, I looked towards the noise.

"Who's there?" I wondered, ignoring the strange looks of the fellow Athenians.

"I don't understand, it.. It doesn't show who I'm supposed to get him with." The whisper had grown a bit louder.

"Please, show yourself." I drastically turned my head in hysteria. Who was that whispering in my ear? Has Hecate finally released her wrath upon me? 

"Can he hear me?" The mutter questioned reality. I nodded, too fast for any normal human.

"Yes, I can hear you! Now everybody thinks I'm crazy!" I flailed my arms, screaming louder than a girl when she saw a spider.

"Hm.. Let's see if this works. Go Home." The voice commanded.

"O-Okay?" I obeyed, getting up from the stones, gathering my things, and walking to my house. 

I shut my door, wondering what the voice had wanted.

"Turn around." The voice seemed clear, as if in the real world, deep, soothing, and right behind me. I turned around to see a terrifying, yet curiosity sparking creature. 

"What are you?" My inner thoughts screamed straight out of my mouth. I looked over the humanoid, seemingly a style you would see in the distant future. His eyes seemed a dark maroon, barely able to see the pupil (The iris was obviously not there). His teeth as sharp as the blade on a phalanx soldier's spear, wings at least 6 feet long, black, and casting a shadow over himself. He had what I believe were spectacles, bigger than the ones we had. His hair seemed to barely have a raven brown, and the whole top had been a bright pink.

"I'm a cherub." He answered. I fell to the ground, as if his words pushed me down and pinned my hands to the floor. 

"A-A cherub? No! You're the messenger of Aphrodite! You shouldn't be.. You shouldn't be..." I trailed off, not knowing what to call him.

"Hideous?" He suggested, expecting me to nod.

"No... You shouldn't be that colored of hair, you shouldn't have glasses, you sure as Cerberus shouldn't be tall, You shouldn't have that type of eyes, you shouldn't have sharp teeth, you shouldn't have that long and that dark of wings, it isn't right! You're supposed to be Nature's version of beauty!" Whining wouldn't solve anything, but right now I felt like I should.