Day 13 <~> Eating Icecream

This barely has anything to do with eating ice cream.

why am I writing this.

why do people like these stories? I suck at writing.

okay

you go read some sean and mark shenanigans down below.

bye

Word Count: 714

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aough! God!" Mark screamed into the microphone.

"Why did you guys make me join this bandwagon?" He was laughing awkwardly as the anime he was supposed to react to; Boku No Pico, had started the infamous 'Ice cream scene'. 

"Why is this happening? This girl is only-- Oh, oh that's a guy.. That's... oH JESUS WHY NO!" He was covering his eyes now, peeking out from the slits between his fingers from forced curiosity. All of his fans had suggested watching this, even Jack and Felix had recommended this (probably beacause they've seen even the worst of the parts).

"No! I'm done! I'm not watching this gay, pedophilic, shit!" He screeched, almost immediately realizing what he just screamed.

"Like, there is nothing wrong with gays! I just.... Pedophilia, threesomes, all this kinky of first a guy about my age has sex with a teenager, and then that same god damn teenager not only fucks a young child, but fucks two of them again, one of the same children! What is wrong with Japan?" He had laughed in an uncomfortable tone.

"I'm sorry, guys, I was planning on watching all of it, but I can't. My innocent eyes have been burned." He soon collided his speech with his outro.

"And that's all the time I have for this video, thank you guys so much for watching, click the annotations below for more videos I've done in the past, and I'll see you, in the next video. Bye-Bye!" He waved at the screen, waiting for the camera's automatic shut down to happen, and to save his files in his computer. He was already on a tight schedule, and late to meet his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Okay, I'm here." Mark breathlessly answered to the three friends, all at a table at the outside of Coldstone ™. He shoved the string of keys into his pocket, not noticing coming footsteps in a swift movement. When he looked back up, the green hair, grey/blue eyes, and almost touching nose caught Mark by surprise.

"Woah- Jesus!" Mark shrieked, gleaming afterwards.

"Well hi t'ere!" Jack screeched in his usual tone of voice, ignoring the looks the people around them gave him.

"Jesus, Jack. Don't scare me like that!" Mark threw a hand through the bubblegum on top of his head. Jack only chortled at Mark's anxiety. 

"Oh-- Because y'e got here late I got some ice cream f'r y'e." handing out an ice cream cone, on top had been dark hot pink swirls; watermelon.

"Holy shit yes." Mark conversed.

"Watermelon is my life." Jack smirked, as if he wanted this to happen, for Mark to like the watermelon flavored ice cream.

"I know." Jack scratched out from his throat. Mark looked to the two others in the back, who seemed like they knew what was going on, rolling their eyes. Mark shivered off his suspicion and said his 'thank you's to his friend. Mark waved to the others, making sure they had a seat for him. He plopped himself onto the metal chair, groaning as it hit worse than he wanted it to. It wasn't until his Irish friend had looked around for a chair, obvious that Mark had took the last one. Jack sighed, pulling at his shirt collar.

"Mark?" He pronounced.

"Mhm?" The Hawaiian answered looking up to the green haired man.

"T'it okay if... I sit 'n y'ur lap?" Jack looked down as Mark opened his arms.

"Why not? Just don't eat my ice cream." Jack held his heart in fake offense.

"Hey! I bought t'at ice cream for y'e!" Jack guffawed, settling himself on the other's sturdy waist. Mark felt the Irish man's head lay back on his chest, his eyes looking up at the half-Korean with innocence.

Wade groaned leaning to whisper to Mark.

"Do you even realize how annoying he's being?" Wade whined into Mark's ear.

"No, not really, I think he's fine." Mark replied. Bob had joined in.

"He's trying to get in your pants, Boku No Pico style."

Mark was just about to throw up.