Chapter 5

Its been a while lol im sorry my fellow fans!

Chapter 5

Grandma's laughter stopped immediately, I could hear faint breathing on the phone. She was not only a joker; she was also the most caring person in the whole world. She understands and cares for me just like her daughter. If I think about it, mom and grandma are definitely alike except mom locks her goofy side when it comes to dad. Apparently, my father didn't like my mother having a sense of humor. He always thought that Betas were meant to be emotionless and strong. To me it was just being an ass. Dad also banned us from talking to Grandma Ivy but I still talked to her no matter what. We would secretly visit sometimes. The sad part about this whole thing is that dad is reason behind why mom hates her mother. For some reason, my father never liked my grandmother and forbid us from having any contact with her. He never told me why but he would always use her name with curse words showing how much he hated her.

"What's wrong dear?" she asked in a whisper. Her tone was supplied with concern and slightly anger.

She hated it when I was in pain or was in worry. My grandma knew me so well.

"Grandma, I want to leave." I huffed clutching the phone in my hand. I sat down while staring at the carpet. Nothing was going right, nothing ever went right.

"What happened?" demanded grandma, her soft voice suddenly getting rough.

"I'll explain everything when I get to Europe." I answered while getting up and grabbing my bags. I held placed them next to my legs while holding the cell phone in my other hand.

"You're coming here!" grandma yelled in shock. I wanted to laugh because her yell was more like a squeak.

"Yes" I said lifting my shoulder bag and placing it on my shoulder.

"But why?" she demanded. "Did something really bad happen?" she questioned. I sighed deeply knowing she wouldn't leave me alone until she knew the reason.

"I'll tell you when I see you." I argued feeling a little upset and frustrated. Can you blame me after what I just experienced? "Bye" I said.

"Now you listen here young lady! I need to know what is wrong right now or else!" she yelled.

"Granny, chill! I'll tell you when I see you!" I told her hoping she would calm down. Yelling wasn't good for her age.

"Fine then you are going explain to me right now!" she said.

I was about to respond when I suddenly felt tingles spreading through my body. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the floor to see a blue glow forming under my shoes. The blue glow wrapped around my legs and then finished the rest of my body. I was about to scream but it was too late. In a blink, I was in a totally different place and it was definitely not home. I analyzed the unknown area with my brown eyes. My body shook in fright as I realized I had no idea where I was. A shadow suddenly appeared from the corner of my eye. I peered at the shadow to see it was slightly smaller than me and was very skinny.

The shadow finally came into the light. The light slowly traveled from the shadow's feet and to the face. I gasped as I realized who it was.

Grandma Ivy.

"Now explain to me what's going on." She whispered with a smile forming on her face. Tears leaked out of my brown eyes, I sprinted toward my granny and attacked her with a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much!" I cried while holding her tightly. Grandma let out a chuckle and gave me a squeeze.

"I missed you too sweetie." She whispered after I released her.

I smiled brightly but then I remembered what happened earlier. How the hell did I just come here like that! I stepped away from my grandma, hurt flashed on her face as she saw me take another step back in fear. She brought me here but how?

"Granny....did you do that?" I asked in a whisper. Grandma Ivy narrowed her eyes, her smile slowly fading from her lips.

"Honey, I need to tell you something." She said not looking at me one bit.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm part witch" she answered while flashing her eyes back at me.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: