11 - Med-Jack

The next morning I woke up to people talking around me which was becoming a daily routine nowadays.

"But you look so cute!" A boy, Minho was whisper squealing from across the room

I kept my eyes closed and listened to the conversation going on to see who else was in the room.

"Just go Minho," Newt said from next to me, as he talked his chest rumbled and I felt it where I lay next to him.

Without opening my eyes or moving around too much I was able to distinguish we were lying next to each other, me with my head on Newt's bare chest and him with his arms draped around my waist. Our hands were intertwined on the covers of the bed and underneath them our legs where a mix of limbs like usual. I was surprised Newt was awake for once since I was usually the one that woke up first.

"I'll let her sleep." Newt said before I felt him shift his weight as he started getting out of the bed.

Without realising I was doing it until afterwards, I started groaning in protest and moved my body to curl around him to bring us closer, snaking my arms around his waist and putting my head in the crook of his neck.

I heard and felt him chuckle from next to me while Minho barked out a laugh at my actions but I ignored him and sighed deeply as a relished in the warmth Newt's body gave off.

"I'll come back for you later then lover boy." Minho chuckled as I heard his footsteps as he left the room

"Is he gone?" I whispered and raised my head to look at Newt who was smiling down at me with a faint redness in his cheeks

"Yup. You were awake the whole bloody time weren't you?" He chuckled

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a mischievous grin as I sat up and rested my back on the wall behind us with my legs still under the covers of the bed. Newt followed suit so we were both sitting up, shoulder to shoulder as he traced patterns on the back of my hand.

"Sky, what are we?" Newt asked after some silence

I thought about it for a moment, wondering the same question myself "Whatever you want us to be." I said as I looked over to him, inclining my head slightly because of the height difference.

"I don't want you with any other shuck faced boy here. Call me selfish but I want you all to my bloody self." He said

I leaned over and kissed his jaw lightly making his eyes widen and his face flush red.

"I can do that." I whispered to him as he looked down at me with a smile on his face while he chewed on his bottom lip as if deep in thought or nervous about something.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I immediately nodded my head and kissed his lips gently before pulling back and smiling at him.

"You didn't even have to ask." I said

He smiled before a mischievous glint in his eye appear that had me both anxious and excited. He snaked an arm around my waist before he pulled me down so I was lying on the bed and then he rolled on top of me, holding his weight off of me with his forearms which were on either side of my head. I squeaked in surprise and my eyes widened as his lips came crashing onto my own but I easily kissed him back and felt his lips tug into a smile as I did so.

We were kissing for what felt like a millennium before I had to break apart from him so that I could breath but Newt didn't stop. As soon as our lips disconnected his lips moved onto my neck where he sucked and bit down gently to which I had to stifle a moan with my hand so as not to embarrass myself. Apparently he noticed this because I felt him smirk into my neck which I rolled my eyes at before bringing his face back to my own so I could kiss him again. This time I couldn't help the moan that slipped out of my mouth as he gently nibbled and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which he used to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth.