Epilogue

~ Beyonce Knowles's POV. ~

It's been one year since the break up and life couldn't be better. I found someone that actually loved and cared for me. She's been with me through it all and gladly we are going to rise it.

Assyria has thought me so much about myself. Some the same as Onika and some far beyond what Onika could have ever taught me. It's a true blessing to have her.

As for Onika, she gave birth to a beautiful, bouncing, baby boy. He's precious. I haven't seen him in person, but the pictures Amber shown me he's a good one. We haven't spoken since the break up and at times I sit back and wonder why couldn't she be the one for me. What made her go out and cheat me?

Fortunately for her she's engaged and is moving back to NewYork in two weeks. I proud for her.

I sit back and think of all the memories we shared, and how we would laugh,  stay on the phone all night, and how make love. But I realized that none of this were true. We were so obsessed with each other. It wasn't good. It wasn't healthy for the relationship or us. We were just caught in one big love affair.

The End!

You guys have been so fucking supportive throughout the whole book. I love you guys to the fullest. Don't hate me too much for ending it like I did.

Thank you guys again.

Tell me what you think about the story as a whole.

Comment, Vote, and Share!! ❤️

-Maya 💙