Chapter Forty Seven

~ Beyonce Knowles's POV. ~

"Kelly, stop! All I said was that she was cute." I laughed and pushed her shoulder.

She shook her head and laughed, "No sir, you have somebody's you shouldn't be thinking that."

"Oh shut up, she's just exploring. Besides she didn't say she wanted to fuck her." Michelle agreed with me.

I smiled at Michelle and thanked her. She was getting what I was explaining.

Currently we were at the ice cream parlor, eating and socializing. I was enjoying myself. I haven't seen these two in a while and I really missed them.  As we were talking about life or whatever, three, pretty, slim, lightskin girls walked in. The one that really caught my eye was the short, thick, chocolate brown eyes, and long, natural hair. She was gorgeous.

"I don't care." Kelly waved her off.

Finally catching them star long enough, the short, thick girl walked over to me.

She smiled at me and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Wassup shawty?" I smirked at her.

Her cheek flushed before she could respond, "C-can I g-get a picture with you?"

I licked my lips and stood up. She handed her phone to Michelle and hugged my waist. Her hand slipped under my butt and she gripped it. I wanted to moan, but I remember we were in public.

Kelly cleared her throat and gave me a stern look, "Onika!" She grumbled loud enough for me to hear her.

It had slipped my mind that I was in a relationship, but does this count as cheating. I mean the this girl was gorgeous and did I mention that she has a big booty.

The girl lips came in contact with my cheek and Michelle snapped the picture. I smirked at the girl and pulled her aside. I guess I was about to spit some G shit, ya feel me?

"What's ya name?" I asked smiling at her.

"Asyria." She smiled.

I licked my lips and flashed a toothy smile, "You're a very pretty girl and I'm feeling you a lot. But I was wonder can I get your number?"

Her eyes widened and her head nodded. We exchanged phones and smirked at each other.

"I'll see you around." I replied before I walked away.

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

"Get hell out of my house! I can't believe you didn't tell me." I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't believe August would keep such a secret away from me. Everything was starting to become to much and the person I needed to be her for me is nowhere around. I tried calling her billions of times, but I didn't get a reply.

"Onika I'm sorry. My family had to come first!" He admitted before he kissed my forehead and left.

My head was all over the place and I just wanted to get back on track. Lord what should I do?

The story is starting to get a little intense.

- What do y'all think about Asyria? Do y'all like her?

- Bey's starting to not care about the relationship. What do y'all think about that?

Comment, Vote, and Share ❤️

Love you babes 💖

-Maya 😏