Chapter Forty-Five

~ Beyonce Knowles's POV. ~

My body shivered as Amber fingertips grazed over my exposed breast. My body felt as if I was under a spell of some sort. I looked down as I saw her take my nipple into her mouth causing me to moan lowly. She looked up at me as her tongue circled my hardened nipple. The look on her face was a lustful and determined. Just looking at her made me go insane.

Her facial expression changed once Onika's lips came in contact with her second pair of lips. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned loudly.

"Mmm fuck." She groaned.

I could hear Onika slurping, licking, and sucking on Amber clit. Usually it would mad me furious, but this was something to enjoying knowing this was a once in a lifetime thing.

Her lips moved from my breats down to my pussy. Her face was lined up with my clit. She licked her lips and smirked at me. She blew lowly on my clit just to tease. I squirmed and whined waiting for her to tongue to be placed against my clit.

"Muva stop playing!" I cried out.

She looked at me and licked my clit. She but her lip and stopped. My legs shook at her teasing.

"You have to be-"

Onika slapped her ass so hard causing her to yelp.

"Stop talking much and eat her pussy." She fussed before re shoving her face back in Amber pussy.

Amber pushed her face in my pussy causing me to grip the sheets. Her tongue licked, sucked, and explored my kitty. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as she shoved her tongue in my hole. Sooner or later I was about to cum.

She stopped for second as her facial expression changed and she came all over Onika tongue.

"Oh fuccckk!" She dragged out.

I smirked and shoved her face back in my pussy. As she finished up on me, Onika crawled over to me and smirked.

"Sit on my face baby." I moaned out.

This was my baby so you know I had to show her some love. She gave me a long and sensational kiss. Her tongue rubbed against my tongue and hit the roof of my mouth. She pulled away from the kiss and smirked.

"I don't wanna smother you." She giggled.

I smacked my teeth and moaned,  "Get yo ass put here."

She smiled and hovered my face, "you ready?"

I pushed her pussy in my face making her sure I was hitting every sensitive spot. I held my tongue out and just let ride my tongue. I could feel juice leaking on my tongue and my mine did the same. I could feel myself about to cum all over Amber tongue.

My leg shook unconditionally as I feel myself cum all over her wet and warm tongue.

"Oh fuck God! Yes!" I nearly shouted as her tongue slowly traced my clit.

She cleaned me up and finished my job with Onika. Her moans and groans made me continue and want to cum all over my face. Soon her sticky, creamy cum filled my mouth. I smiled in satisfaction as her lip whimper and was taken by Amber lips. I cleaned her up and she slowly got off my face. She smirked down at me and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"I love you so much." She whimpered letting her limp body curl up close to mine.

Amber did the same and soon we feel asleep.

This is actually my first threesomes ever and I feel like I did pretty good.

-But tell me what you think?

-Did my freaks like this chapter?

-Do you think this threesome will cause problems between the three? 🌚

-Maya 💋