Chapter Twenty-Nine

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

Looking at receipt that had the girl's number written on from yesterday, I laughed. I wasn't calling her at all. First, I got someone I love. Second, we live in two different countries. Third, she's cute, but not enough to cheat on Onika for.

I balled it up and threw it in the trash. Five in the morning and we had to broad the plane in 20 minutes. When we got back to California I would be in rehearsals all week. My performance would be coming up in Vegas next week and I still had to learn a new dance, and fly out to Vegas three days before the show and plan out my show. Sounds like a lot, huh?

"Babe, wake up." I said shaking Onika's shoulder.

She groaned and opens her eyes.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Why can't we leave around 12 in the afternoon?" She nearly shouts.

"Yo, Nicks get ya ass up. I don't have time for your attitude." I mumbled not really wanting to hear her bullshit at all.

Huffing loudly, she throws her legs over the bed and get out. I swear she is such a drama queen.

"I'm getting in the shower." I said before walking into the bathroom.

"I don't care." She mumbled.

Rolling my eyes, I turn the shower water on and strip out of my clothes. Searching for some music, I decide I can't go worry with PartyNextDoor. Hearing the 'Lets Get Married' beat start, I hop in the shower.

I've finally realized what I need
Can only be royal if you loyal girl
And all I need is a woman who will wanna agree with everything that I do
And get naked for me when I want her to
All I need, make it feel like forever
When it's temporary, let's get married

[Hook]
Just cause this moment deserves a moment
Just cause this moment, deserves a moment
Let's get married, let's get married
I'mma get drunk enough and get crazy enough
To say something just as crazy as let's get married
Let's get married, let's get married

Climbing out the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist. Finishing my morning routine, I wash my face and walk out the bathroom to see Onika walking back in the hotel room with a snacks in her hand.

"You just getting out the shower?" She asked.

"What does it look like?" I sassed with a smirk.

I feel a hard smack on my ass causing me to turn around quickly.

"Ouch! That shit Nika." I said as I feel my eyes tearing up a bit.

She waves me off and pops a chip in her mouth, "You'll be fine. I told you to stop with that smart ass mouth."

Rolling my eyes, I walk over to my luggage. I grabbed my Soffee gray shorts, white crop top, and my 9's I just brought yesterday.

"Baby you mad at me?" She asked in a sweet voice and pushing her pussy in my face.

"Stop Nika." I pushed her.

"You know you love the way it tastes." She smirks and does it again.

Dropping my towel, I put my clothes on along with lotion, perfume, and shades.

"Nope." I mumbled.

She wraps her arms around my waist and kiss my cheek, "I love you Bey."

Blushing and looking at her through the mirror, "Love you too baby."

"I'm sorry for having an attitude." She giggled.

Playfully rolling my eyes, "It's fine. You ready cause we are late?"

"I'm ready." Was all she said.

Sighing, I watched my dancers rehearsing in the studio on FaceTime. The dance seemed a little hard, but I would master it like I always do.

"Yasmin, do that last part over. From what I see it looks sloopy or is that how it's suppose to go?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's how it goes." She replied stepping in front of the camera and bending down.

"Cut that shit, I don't like it all. It's way too sloppy." I muttered in disgust.

She nods and walks back over to the crew. I look over at Allison, who's attention was all in the computer.

"Allison, how long before we land?" I asked her.

"Right now, we are flying over waters. So maybe 5 hours." She sigh shrugging her shoulders.

Turning my attention over to the computer, I can hear Yasmin and Jaclyn getting into an argument. They were fussing over what was sloppy and who should come up with the next dance move. They were both my top leading dancers, so I don't know why they was fussing.

Rolling my eyes at how petty they sounded, "Aye! Aye! Aye! You two have about 5 hours to get that damn dancer packed down because when I get there I except you all to teach it to me. I have to go goodbye." I slam my MacBook Pro closed.

"Damn Bey, someone's mad." Meagan laughed.

"Those two are always getting into arguments. It's annoying to be honest." I mumbled messing with a loose string from my crop top.

"They are though. Anyways you and Onika's friendship is trending worldwide. People want you two do an album together, but on another a note Supperclub wants you two host when you come back from Vegas." She replied.

"How much?" Onika buds in.

"100k for both of you."

"Deal." Onika said without me saying anything.

"We know who calls the shots!" Allison smirked.

"Me!" We yell pointing at ourselves.

My crew really didn't know that Onika and I was dating, except for Allison. They thought our relationship developed after us doing 'Feeling Myself'.

"I run it." Onika said pointing to herself.

"No you don't." I laughed even though I was serious.

Onika is hilarious if she thinks she runs this whole relationship.

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

"So how was your get away from you best friends vacation?" Rochelle asked laughing.

"Yeah tell us all about it." Amber said sipping her champagne.

"It ain't even like that. Bey had a photoshoot and we wanted to spend some time together alone." I smirk.

"Lots of sex, huh?" Amber giggled.

"Nah we had sex on the plane, but Bey got on her period the day we landed. I got some head though." I smiled at the thought.

"I meant to ask who gives better head? Meek or Bey?" Rochelle beamed.

"Bey! The fuck. Meek is scared to stick his tongue inside." I said lighting up.

"Oh hell nah." They laugh.

I take a long drag from the blunt and lay back. I haven't had a blunt in a while, so I deserve this shit. All the shit I've been through lately, I needed this.

I guess I zoned out so much, I didn't even hear my friends calling my name.

"Bitch someone at the door. You expecting company?" Amber asked signaling me to pass the blunt.

"No." I replied standing up and walking down the hall with my cup in my hand.

Looking through the peephole, I couldn't see the person. Rolling my eyes, I snatch the door open. It revealed August who had a a worried look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked letting him walk in.

"I gotta tell you something Onika." He said in a rushed voice.