Chapter Forty-Four

~ Beyonce Knowles's POV. ~

Recently everything been on track. My career, my personal life, my love life, just everything. I couldn't be happier. I know I've said it before, but seriously I was on top of the clouds. I performed in Philly for the 'Made In America' concert and raked in millions of dollars for that. I visited my hometown, donated a little money, helped put around the community, and even did a free meet and greet. I really just wanted to show how much I love my fans and how much support I've had through this journey.

"Baby can please play your card." Onika mumbled rubbing my leg under the table.

Instead of playing poker or spades these motherfuckers wanted to play Uno. Such kids, I swear.

I threw out a yellow 6 and sat back and watch Red throw a wild card out.

He smirked at Rih knowing what color she didn't have, "Red."

"Fuck you Red." She grumbled while plucking a bunch of cards from the extra deck.

I laughed and watched her throw a red 2 out and Chris throw a red 5 out. My house was the chill spot. Everyone was here except for Drake. He was spending time with a new girl named Mariah. From what I heard from everyone she's a good one and won't break his heart like all the others.

Anyways, tonight was pretty chill and laid back. We had drinks an weed, everything you really need to start a good party.

"You wanna match?" Red asked looking at me, trying to pass the blunt my way.

Onika stuck her neck out and glared at him, "She doesn't need to match because she's gonna match with me."

I laughed at her protectiveness and Red's smart comment, he managed to mumbled without catching Onika attention.

After finishing the second game, Rih lost and so did everyone else except Red. I rolled my eyes at him bragging about winning. I mean after all it was just game, so I wasn't going to trip.

"Aight, what's next?" Chris asked standing up before he sipped his drink.

Onika gripped my butt and smirked, "Bedtime."

"Oh y'all some freaks!" Amber laughed, "But I wanna join."

Onika smirked at Amber and laughed, "I mean, I've always wanted to try out a threesome."

"And I'll record." Chris butted in and rushed over to us.

"Get yo ass away." We laughed.

"Let's watch movies." Rih offered.

As we walked into the movie theater upstairs, I pulled Onika over.

"Babe, you ever want to try a threesome out." I asked her smiling.

Threesome have always been on my bucket list. They seem some interesting and fun.

"Of course, we should try with Amber's big booty ass." She laughed.

Amber was a bad bitch and her lips was A1. She could eat me up anytime.

"Alright." I beamed.

She laughed and dragged me into the movie theater. The only thing on my mind was the threesome.

Wasspopping babes? 💖

A threesome with the three, what do y'all think about that?

Sorry for the short chapter too babies. 😌

- Maya 😈💦