Chapter Eight

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

I pulled in front of Onika's door, I had just gotten here and it was midnight. My sister and I shopped, ate, and went to a concert for PartyNextDoor. It's was actually really fun.

I climbed out the car and grabbed my purse. I closed the door and locked it. I walked up here doorsteps and rang the doorbell. I heard the locks turn, which caused me to smile. She appeared with a robe on and a smile on her face.

"Come on in." She smiled.

I walked inside and was greeted with the cool air hitting my skin.

"I didn't think you were coming." She smiled.

"Oh I was coming, I just came for a concert." I replied.

"Oh who's?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

I followed her and responded, "PartyNextDoor."

"He's one of my favorite male singers." She replied handing my a bottle of water.

"Mine too," I replied.

"Where's my kisses?" She asked laughing.

I walked over to her and kissed her lips. She grabbed my waist and rubbed my ass, causing the kiss to get heated. She pulled my romper down and slid her hands into my panties.

"Someone's getting a little wet." She whispered in my ear and rubbing my clit.

I didn't respond with words, but instead with a moan. She pulled her hands out of my panties and sucked her fingers.

"Finish what you start," I moaned out.

"I'm sleepy." She smirked.

"Please?" I begged.

"Come upstairs, I'll give you little something." She smiled.

I happily followed her up the stairs and smiled. We finally reached her room and she closed the door. She threw her robe on the floor, leaving her body naked. I slid out of my romper and panties and climbed on the bed.

"Legs open, arch ya back." She whispered.

I did as she told me and waited desperately for her. I was ready for her.

I woke up with a smile on my face because of the events that took place last night. Today I wanted to spend the day with Onika and the crew, but I don't know. I need to get back to work. I should actually be there with my assistant in the studio. I looked at Onika, who still sleep. I kissed her forehead and smiled. I pulled her closer to me and cuddle with her.

Something's different about her. She keeps me so calm in situations where I should stress. Her personality is what attracts me the most. She so positive and always happy. But most importantly, she truly wants the best for me and that's what I love about her.

I held her for a few more minutes and climbed out of bed. I walked into her bathroom, and took a shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I looked down in the cabinet for a toothbrush.

"Found it," I mumbled to myself.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and dried off. I grabbed her lotion and rubbed it in. Once I finished, I took for a t-shirt. I found a big one and slid it on.

"I see someone made theirselves home." I heard a soft voice say from the bed.

I turned around and smiled at her as she sat up.

"Yeah, I needed a shower." I replied smiling a little.

"You're fine, I wanted you to feel like your home." She replied.

I nodded and crawled into the bed again.

"What Yoncé?" She asked chuckling.

"What?" I asked her facing her.

"You live sex, huh?" She smirked.

"Yeah, especially with you." I blushed.

"I can tell, we have sex basically everyday." She laughed.

"I can't help myself. I haven't had sex in a while. Now, that I'm getting some, I can't control myself." I smiled.

"I have a lot more to offer than sex." She mumbled.

"Onika, I know that." I sighed.

"I know," She replied.

I nodded and sat back.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked.

"Shit, I don't know." I mumbled.

"I wanna go to the club." She smiled.

"Wait, someone's throwing a house party."

"Who told you that?" She asked.

"Red," I replied.

"Oh lord, that's one of them block parties in Compton. You ain't ready for them type of parties." She laughed.

"What makes you think that?" I asked her laughing.

"You're classy, I'm grew up from the hood. I used to go to block parties every weekend. What I'm trying to say, we grew up in two different places." She replied causing me to frown.

"So I think I can hold it down." I replied.

"If you want to go there we can, but I don't want to really." She replied.

"Fine, lets go to the club."

"Cool, I'll tell crew to come through." She replied.

I nodded.

"Let's go cook." I smiled.

"Come on, wait first I need to take a shower." She said.

"I'll wait for you." I smiled.

She nodded and climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and saw Kelly texted me.

Kellz 😍; Whatchu doing today mami?

- Club tonight, tell everyone. Btw good morning ☺️😘

Kellz 😍; morning boo ❤️

We texted for a minute and saw Kanye texted me.

Kanye 😈❤️; Aye Bey, where's Jay?

- Call me, I got something to ask you.

Soon, my phone began ringing and his name popped up. I answered and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup Bey? Have you seen Jay?" He asked.

"No, I haven't seen him since a few days ago. Why?" I questioned.

"He was suppose to meet me for our session." He mumbled.

"He told me his on a business trip." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Lemme ask you something." I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Shoot," He replied with a chuckle.

"When's the last time you saw Jay?" I asked him.

"I haven't seen him in a over a month." He replied honestly.

"Okay, I gotta go Yae." I gritted out of my teeth.

"Aight, you see Jay tell him to call me." He replied.

"I gotchu." I mumbled hanging up without him say goodbye.

I debated whether to call him, then I smirked to myself. I'm not calling his dumb ass, since he wants to lie, we both can lie. But I bet he won't like the way I do it.