Chapter Twenty-Two

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

- 4 days later

Next week I had planned to going to Paris for my next photo shoot for Vogue magazine. I modeled for this magazine before and I was named the world's most beautiful woman. It was an honor and still is, but now I was just doing a cover and short interview. They haven't sent in the transcript of what type of questions they would ask yet, but if they didn't I just wasn't going to answer any questions. I like to know what's going on. I don't like to have guess. I like to know for sure. It's a security problem with me.

"Bey?" Onika asked.

"Yes bae." I answered looking at her.

"We need to go on a vacation." She sighed.

"Where? Where would we go?" I asked her laying my head on her lap.

She giggled and didn't say anything for a moment.

"We could go to the Bahamas." She smiled.

"I've been there like twenty times." I replied laughing.

"I've been there maybe 4 times, but this was when Meek and I were dating." She shrugged and ran her hands through my hair.

I loved when she massaged my head. It's like her hands held some type of magically powers. It helped release stress and I just didn't think about anything else while she did it.

"Do you and Meek still talk?" I questioned.

"No, not really. He texts me, but I never reply." She shrugged.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I smirked.

"I felt it was irrelevant." She sighed sharply.

I closed my eyes and she rubbed my stomach.

"You okay?" She asked as her hand inched down to my panty.

"I'm fine babe." I mumbled feeling my breathing pick up.

"Do I make nervous?" She whispered.

I didn't respond at all, but a gasp escaped my lips. Her hand was deeply submerged in my girl boxers. She played with my clit causing me to moan.

"Mmm." I said opening my legs wider for her.

"Stand up." She demanded.

I stood up for her pulled my boxers down and for her sit on the floor. She throw head back and smirk.

"Come ride me baby." She said.

I strolled over to her and positioned myself over her mouth. I laid my kitty against her flat tongue and bit back my moan that was about to slip out.

"Mhmm." She moaned sucking on my clit.

Jolts of escatly ran through my body as I rode her tongue. I rolled my hips and threw my head back because of all the pleasure I was receiving between my legs.

"Ooh Onika baby." I cried out.

I felt her tongue part my second pair of lips and I moaned loudly.

I could feel myself nearing my orgasm, so sped up my pace and rode her face faster.

"Fuck baby, keep going!" I yelled out.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel her tongue enter my entrance and that's when I release all over her tongue and face. I open my eyes and slowly get off of her. I laid down and pull Onika on top of me.

"You taste like ice cream." She smirked.

"What flavor?" I asked her giggling.

"Vanilla." She said with a deeper smirk.

"I hate vanilla ice cream." I laugh.

She shrugged and kissed my lips.

"Draya said you two were suppose to hang out this weekend." She laughed kissing my chest.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at her, "Yeah... unfortunately."

"You don't have to hang out with her. I told her ass already to back off of you, but she doesn't listen." She gritted the last part.

"Back off of me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she's had this crazy obsession with you in our teens. She would always say she would go gay for you, but I guess she'll stay straight because she'll never have you." She laughed the last part.

I bit my lip deciding if this was the right time, "Onika baby?"

"Yes?" She asked looking up at me.

".... Has she ever tried to come off on you?" I asked changing my mind.

After what happened four days ago, I really was with the drama. I just wanted it to be peaceful for once in my life.

"Yeah, plenty of times." She laughed.

I raised an eyebrow and proceed with my next question, "Have y'all ever fucked?" I gritted.

The thought of the fucked made my blood boil. Draya! Onika you're goddess, she didn't need a hoe like Draya.

Smirking she replied, "Yup."

My heart dropped and sped up quickly.

"Y'all fucked?" I asked her.

"Ya face is red baby. Why you mad?" She asked laughing and kissing my nipple. "You should get your nipple pierced."

"Get off!" I mumbled.

"Baby, I was playing. We didn't fuck!" She laughed harder.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her lips.

"Good!" I murmured.

"What were you going to do? We would've already fucked." She giggled resting her arm behind my neck.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"You know what we should get?" She smiled.

"What?" I asked regretting to ask her that question.

"Tattoos." She voiced with a slight smile.

"Matching tattoos?" I asked trying to clarify.

"We don't have to." She expressed.

"I always wanted a tattoo on my hip." I grinned at the thought.

"What did you want on it?" She chimed.

"Blow." I smiled.

"Like the word 'Blow'?" She questioned.

I gave her thumbs up and she smirked.

"I like it, let's go tattoos." She replied.

"Okay." I mumbled.

I was talking like I was brave, but I was really shitting my pants.

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

Rihanna 😩💘; I think something is going on between them too.

- Bey wouldn't hurt me though.

Rochelle 😭💞; You be surprised at what people would do.

Muvaaa 😋🍑💦; nah, I bet you money that Draya is behind the whole this shit.

"Babe we're next." Bey smiled and grabbed my hand.

I locked my phone and thought about what we talk about in the chat. Draya did come off to Bey first, and Bey was way too attached to me. I trusted Bey. She wouldn't lie to me. Would she?

This tea hot as fuck! Don't sip too fast, it going to burn ya tongue in the long run.

Tell me what y'all think babes. ☺️

-Maya 👑💘