Chapter Twenty-Five

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

Flipping through the channels with no hope of finding anything to watch.

"How she got every single channel, but nothing on tv?" I questioned myself.

Tossing the remote to the side and pulling my phone out of my bra. I decided to scroll through Instagram. I could hear the crew downstairs chatting among themselves and Onika laughing loudly. Usually it would've brought a smile on my face, but I wasn't really happy at the moment.

That boy August irked my nerves. He kissed Onika. It was heart breaking, but she didn't know he was going to, so I couldn't get that mad. I didn't like the way he held my girls waist, talked to her like I didn't even exist, or would give me dirty looks. I was highly disappointed in Onika for not saying anything, but right now I didn't really care.

I saw my banner drop down and Shawn's name flashed on the screen. I don't know why I still had his number saved in my phone, but I really thought of it.

Shawn 😒✋🏾; Baby, we need to talk.

Usually I don't respond, but I decided to just because what happened a few days ago.

- why are you texting me?

Shawn 😒✋🏾; Baby I need you. Chanel dumped me and put me on child support. She won't even let me see my own child. I'm sorry for everything I did. It was the biggest mistake in my life. Just come back. I'll get anything.

- Shawn get off my line with this bullshit, okay?! You cheated on me three years ago and continued to visit and shower her with gifts with my money. You a fuckboy and guess what? I ain't fucking with you. I have someone that appreciates me and loves me. She ain't gone cheat on me or leave constantly. You fucked up big time. Then you had the nerve to tell my mother and pay her to keep her quiet. I'll be damned if I go back to you.

Shawn 😒✋🏾; Baby please it was a mistake. I love you Bey.

- Bye ✌🏾️

He texted me three more times and I didn't reply. I blocked his number and laid back. I wasn't about to fuck with him and dig myself into a hole.

When Onika comes up, I'll tell her what happened and see what she wants to do from there. As I starred off into space, I could hear a New Orleans voice that clearly belonged to August and Onika thick Trinidadian and NewYork accent chatting. I'm guessing they were by themselves.

"When Meek told me y'all was fucking around I thought the nigga was joking, but I guess he wasn't." He sighed.

"Is it a problem that I date a girl? I ain't fucking around on you, so what's the problem? I date who I want! No one controls me! I'm Nicki Minaj, she isn't owned by anyone. I do what pleases." She sasses back.

"You don't remember this bomb dick I used to give you, huh? The bitch has a pussy, fuck you gone do? Scissor each other? You ain't feeling shit?" He laughed.

"Don't call Bey a bitch! She's a beautiful woman. So what I want to date a girl? Who is there to tell me I can't? No one! You ain't my daddy August! And for your information, we have amazing sex. Her tongue game better than yours." She said and I could tell she was smirking.

I smiled, but it instantly changed when I remembered that they had sex. I tried to listen for more, but I couldn't really hear.

I turned over and tried to go to sleep, but for some odd reason I just couldn't. I was missing something. Something that would tie it all together. The bed felt cold and empty. I couldn't even get comfortable.