Chapter Twenty-Six

~ August Alsina's POV. ~

"Mane she with that damn girl. She ain't 'bouta give her up. They attached." I sighed sitting in his office.

"August! Did you follow through with the plan? Did you kiss her?" The voice boomed slamming his hand down.

"Yeah man, I did what you wanted. And for real I don't even what to be apart of this bullshit. This shit is irrelevant to me." I stressed.

"Yo bitch ass is gonna follow through with the plan or ya three nieces will be off the face of this earth, do you hear me?" He asked with a smirking.

Shaking my head in disbelief, this man was sick.

"Man whatever. I'm still getting my money right?" I sighed and not really wanting to go through with the plan.

"Yeah young nigga, get the fuck outta my house." The man growled.

I smacked my lips and was exited out by a buff guard. Once I was fully out the house the door was slammed shut. Getting into my car, I backed out of his driveway and started my way home. On my way home, I thought about how much danger she was in. What did I bring myself into?

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

Boarding the plane was probably one of the most hectic things that happened this morning. Bey didn't have the right information for them to verify that it was her, so we had to drive back home to get it. Then the wifi was acting up while we tried to pay from the her team's tickets. It was horrible, but at least it was all over.

I laid my head in Bey's lap as we watched videos on her computer, pretty relaxing.

"We are stuck on this plane for 10 and half hours." I groaned at the thought.

"Babe relax." Bey chuckled clicking on the next video.

"I'm dead ass tried of watching videos. Bey lets do something." I sighed sitting up.

"What the hell are we going to do on the plane?" I laughed.

I shrugged and answered her, "I don't know."

She laughed and we continued watching videos. I was already bored, so I didn't really pay attention to it.

"Oh shit!" Bey yelled with laughter.

I didn't like that wasn't getting attention from her, I decided to start bothering her. I smirked and poking her cheek. She looked down at me and furrowed her eyebrows before laughing.

"Stop babe." She said causing me to repeat my actions.

I poked her cheek, gripped her breast, and licked her cheek.

"What the hell is your problem?" She giggled.

"Close the computer babe, let's just talk." I mumbled smiling and batting my eyelashes like crazy.

Sighing, she closed the computer and looked down at me. "What do you want?"

"Do you want kids?" I asked her feeling like I already did question her about this subject.

"Uh yeah." She replied lowly and looking out the plane window.

Then it hit she had already tried for a child and ended up having a miscarriage, so this was a touchy subject.

"Do you?" She asked glancing at me.

"Yeah, I do. I want twin boys as a matter of fact." I smiled at the thought.

"I always wanted a boy too." She smiled slightly.

"Tell me about your childhood." I suggested.

Breathing in and out, she looked up.

"My childhood was pretty good. I would perform musicals for my family along with my cousins. My dad always said that he knew I had something in me and that I would become very rich if I practice. So everyday I would sing and dance and my dad would continue to force me when I was tired. I didn't really have a childhood because i was in church singing or in the gym dancing. It consumed a lot of my day. My mom wasn't really around because she was at work. Anyways when I was 15 that's when Destiny's Child was born and here I am today." She giggled at the last part.

"Did you enjoying working a lot?" I asked her.

"At the time I didn't, but in a way it raised me to a workaholic and to not settle with satisfactory. It taught to never continue to grow and that's why I'm as big as I am because I had a dream... and I wanted it to become reality." She smiled.

"What a motivational speech!" I smiled and clapped my hands.

"Yeah, what about your childhood?" She responded pinching my nose.

"I didn't really have one either. My dad was crazy and my mom couldn't get rid of him. I would spend my time in school worrying about my mother whereabouts and praying to God he didn't kill her. Anyways when I turned 15 I was pregnant, and my mom made me abort it. At 19 I realized I didn't want to be a doctor, and I found out I was really good at rapping, so that's how I really started." I shrugged.

"You were pregnant at 15?" She gasped.

I nodded my head yes, "Yeah, I was kind of glad I did have a abortion because I would've be here. It wasn't time for me to bring a kid into this world, shit I was a child myself."

She nodded her head in understanding and smiled down at me, "Smile babe?"

I smiled and laughed, "Why?"

"Cause you're so beautiful, your smile shows off your beauty even more." She replied before leaning down.

I slowly grabbed her face and slowly kissed her. My tongue glided through her mouth. I could still taste the maple syrup on her breath. As the kiss continued to intense, her hands started to explore my body. I could feel myself getting wet as her hands played with my belt. She was doing that to tease me.

Pulling away from the kiss, I stood up straight.

"Back of the plane?" I suggested.

I liked my privacy with my princess.

"You brought the toys?" She smirked.

"You know it? An I'm riding the hell out of the tongue." I warned grabbing her hands and running to the back of the plane.

Closing the curtain, we stripped out of clothes. Hands instantly attached to each other body and roamed each and every part. This was going to be a long plane ride.

Wasspoppin guise? I'm having so much fun writing these chapters and keeping y'all on the edge of y'all's seats.

Who y'all think August teamed up with? 😏

Who's this mysterious man? 👀