Chapter Fifty Two

~ Beyonce Knowles's POV. ~

Two weeks later

Onika didn't come home the day after like she said she would. Instead she stayed in NewYork for a little while longer which was a bit weird to me. We FaceTime, texted, and call each other everyday.

I watched as Onika head hung low. She looked at me and quickly looked down. What the hell is her problem? I should be the one acting like that.

"Hey babe." I kissed her forehead.

She smiled lightly and glanced at me, "Hey baby. I miss you."

"I miss you too. We gotta talk babe." I mumbled walking into the living room.

"Well you go first." She blurted.

I breathed in and out and glanced at her, "Baby, I cheated on you."

I could feel my eyes watering and my nose starting to leak. I looks up at her to see a big smile on her face.

"That's good. We're even." She smiled.

Furrowing my eyebrows together, "Even? What are you talking about?"

She cleared her throat, "I cheated as well, but here's the bad part."

"Go ahead."

"I'm pregnant." She mumbled.

My eyes widened and my heart rated slowed down. I couldn't believe it. She was pregnant. Which meant she had sex with someone, while I only had oral sex with Asyria. We were far from even.

"Onika we are not even. We are from it." I yelled with such bass in my voice.

"Baby yes we are." She sighed.

"I had oral sex and it was with a girl. We are not fucking even."

"It doesn't matter we still cheated on each other." She cried out.

"I didn't get pregnant though. That's what draws the line between us." I grumbled standing up.

"If you're not going to support the baby and I, then I'm leaving." She said rolling her eyes.

"You do that. Leave my key on my coffee table, I'm going to take a shower." I replied making my way up the stairs.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She questioned with such disbelief on her face.

"I'm deadass." I mumbled walking upstairs.

Keep in mind that book has a few chapters left and there will be no sequel to the book.

But I love you guys.

Comment, vote, and share 💖

- Maya 😛