Chapter Thirty-One

~ Draya Michelle's POV. ~

This girl between my legs was getting me some bomb ass head. When I first got here lots of girls was all over me, but when I found out my cell mate was a bad bitch, I made her my bitch.

She didn't give me a hard time either. She was very respectful, sensitive, and caring. You would never believe she was in her for pre-meditated murder. She was too sweet for that.

I came all over her tongue, and she cleaned me up. She slowly lifted her face from between my legs and smiled at me. She leaned up to my lips and kissed them softly.

"Who taught you how to give head like that?" I smirked and looked at her.

"You the first I've ever given head too." She smiled and looked down shyly.

See what I mean? She couldn't just be in her for pre-meditated murder. It just had to be a mistake.

"Really now?" I laughed.

"Aye! What did we tell you about having sex with your cell mate Michelle?" The guard yelled at me.

"I don't remember. What the hell do you want? You ruin my time with my girl?" I asked feeling my temper rise.

I didn't take my medicine since I been here. They gave it to me, but I would hide it under my tongue. I never felt I needed my medicine I wasn't crazy. I was perfectly sane.

Honey looked down and pulled herself away from me. She was laying naked in my arms as I was naked too.

"Stay here." I almost growl. "Kiss my body."

I feel wet kisses being placed up and down my warm body. I moan pleasure and smirk at the guard.

"You have a visitor. Let's go." He muttered.

"Lift up baby. I'll be back." I tapped her ass.

After getting dressed, I follow the guard to phone station. Walking in and seeing the person, I gasp. He smirked at me and waved me over. I take a seat and eye him as I put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want?" I gritted.

Smirking and rubbing her short beard, "I need you."

"For what nigga? I don't fuck with you." I laughed.

"For a project. We are taking a person. A person I think you would want to be gone." He laughed.

"Who?" I asked feeling more interested in the conversation now.

"Beyoncé." He stated like it was nothing.

This nigga must be out o his damn mind. I wasn't killing her. I wasn't killing anyone. I do a lot of shit, but killing at my thing.

"I a-"

"Before you say anything think about all the time you'll be spending in here because of her." He persuaded with a slight smirk.

Smirking myself, "Pay my bail, and I'll help out."

"How much is it?" He asked.

"100 thousand dollars." I smiled innocently.

"Damn you drive a hard bargain, but I'll do it. Be ready around 2pm tomorrow." He smirked and placed the phone on the hook.

Shaking my head and having cuffs placed back on my wrist. He was so dumb. Once I get released on bail, I wasn't helping him out. My ass was going to hide out in Sacramento, California with my parole officer approval of course, until my court date arrived.  I wasn't killing anyone, but I guess that's 100 thousand dollars down the drain.

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

"Solange, I have something I needed to tell you for a while now."  I said as we were sitting in a restaurant.

It was just her, Onika, and I. I hadn't  see her since the dinner incident. I missed her honestly. I invited her out to dinner with Onika and because I wanted her to be the first to know about my new sexuality. This was going actually determine how I was going to tell the public and my family.

"Go ahead sis. You know you can tell me anything." She laughed and dug into her spaghetti.

I felt Onika give my hand a slight squeeze and I close my eyes and breathe out.

"I-I'm a lesbian." I breathe out, "And Onika is my partner."

She covered her mouth and cries flow from her eyes.

"Wow, I always knew it." She smiled.

"How?" I asked surprised at her actions.

"I just did, I tried to tell Mark, but he was sold on you being a straight." She laughed. "Anyways I wish nothing, but the best for you two. Congrats to a new relationship."

We do cheers and finish off our dinners. It felt amazing to get this off my chest and now I felt confident enough to tell my family and fans about Onika and I.

As we walk to our cars  Solange pulled me over.

"I never got to tell you this, but I'm sorry for the way mom behaved." She sighed.

Closing my eyes and envisioning what happened that night, "It's not your fault. You didn't know, right?"

"No Bey! You know me better than that. I'm proud that my older sister has someone that loves her." She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you sissy." I smiled and hugged her back.

"I love you precious. We have to kick it again. And your nephew misses you." She laughed walking over to her Bentley.

"I want to take him to Vegas with me. If that's okay with you?"

"Take me too girl." She giggled.

"I will, I leave in 3 days. Be ready." I said climbing into my car.

She nodded and sped off.

"I proud of you baby." Onika smiled and held my hand as I drove off.

Today is the start of a new life with my new and forever parter.

"Thank you baby." I beamed.

Ayo, beside Draya being crazy she a bad bitch without makeup. Lol 😍😎

By the way, I'm in love with Chris's new tattoo! 😍 it's so sexy.

Comment, Vote, and Share.

Show some love ❤️

-Maya 💍

Love Affair || Beyoncé Knowles's & Onika MarajOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara