Chapter Twenty-Three

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

Draya 😤✌🏾️; We still on for tonight?

- Yeah. Where the you at?

Draya 😤✌🏾️; I'm on my way to you sweetie.

I rolled my eyes and sunk into the couch. Draya and I were going to the club tonight and I really didn't want to spend time with her. Onika didn't know at all that we were going out tonight. I told her I wasn't going, but Draya somehow talked me into going. I'm praying that my night will go as plan.

I heard a loud ass horn beep outside, signaling Draya was here. I stood and walked over to the mirror. I glanced down at my tattoo and smiled. I pulled my shorts down and walked out. I walked out the front of door and locked it behind me. I closed my eyes and turned around, before opening my eyes again. I looked at the all black Range Rover.

"God, please don't let this crazy bitch get out of hand. Amen!" I said to myself.

I got in the car and she smirked.

"I like your outfit. It's revealing." She touching my thigh. "Ya skin is...." She said pausing and biting her lip. "Soft, very soft."

I felt a little uncomfortable, so I moved her hand.

"Listen Draya, I don't know what sign I might've gave you, but it's was truly a mistake. As you should know Onika and I date and I love her. So could you please stop this obsession you have with me." I stressed.

It felt so good to get that off my chest.

I turned to look at her and she had a blank expression on her face.

"Draya.... are you okay?" I asked feeling uneasy.

She shook and looks at me. It was like she had just snapped out of her trance.

"I'm so Bey, I guess I decided to act on something that wouldn't happen. Can we just be friends?" She smiled.

"Sure, as long as you don't fuck me over." I laughed.

I was little nervous, seeing her go through that transition. She laughed and we started driving.

"How's Onika doing?" She asked looking over at me.

"Good I haven't really talked to her since this morning. She's been tied up with her own business." I replied.

Soon we pulled up at the club and got out the car. Walking in, we was greeted with loud music and people jumping around. By now I was pretty use to it because I came pretty often.

Draya grabbed my hand causing me to snap my head in her direction.

"What are you doing Draya?" I asked catching an attitude.

"Holding your hand, so you won't get lost. Let's head over to the bar." She smirked.

I guess that made sense it was packed in here. She gripped my hand a little tighter as we maneuvered through the large crowd. Then we arrived at the bar which caused me to yank my hand away from hers.

"Damn Bey, am I that creepy?" She laughed.

Yeah bitch, I don't even know why Onika fucks with you.

"My leg started itching." I lied not wanting to say what I really wanted to.

She nodded and took a seat in the bar stool. I followed the same and the male bar tender walked over to us with a small smile.

"How can I help you two ladies tonight?" He questioned leaning down and looking between the two of us.

"I'll take a Shirley Temple." I smiled.

Love Affair || Beyoncé Knowles's & Onika Marajजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें