Chapter Thirty-Five

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

Unhooking my bra and watching it fall to the floor made me feel relief. It felt great to be back home and not have to travel again for a while. Life as a celebrity is stressful.

Grabbing my robe, I walked downstairs and sat beside Bey who was still fully dressed. She lucky I'm still on my cycle or else we would've fucked in the limousine.

"Onika I ain't eating while you on ya period." Bey said with a disgusted face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked feeling a little offended.

"You come down here in that sexy robe, I'm guessing you wanna have sex or do foreplay." She mumbled looking at me.

Shaking my head at her silly thoughts, "No silly, I wanna get out the house. But the rain had to come between that."

She smiled, "I love the rain. I'm so glad it did."

Rolling my eyes playfully, "Babe we need to go on a vacation. Just so we can forget all of the bullshit and focus on us."

Nodding her head, she didn't say anything. She looked like she was thinking about something.

"We can go on one after the OVO fest." She suggested.

"Yes, I can't wait to perform." I beamed as I played in Bey's hair.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not performing."

Feeling bad that my baby wasn't performing with me I look down at her, "Baby why not?"

"I don't feel like it. My mom said to stop working myself to death and that's what I'm doing. I need a break." She sighed.

I nodded my head in understanding. Bey did work excessively. I used to tell her she needed a break, but she needed someone who didn't really care much about her to tell her.

"I understand baby, I'll perform something with Wayne or Drake." I smiled.

She smiled and kissed my navel, "What you trying to start baby?"

"I want some babies." She smirked.

I groan and ran my hands through her hair, "Too bad we can't make any."

"We can get a donor." She suggested.

"That's a lot of work. Why don't we adopt?" I asked.

She shook her head no, "I want my own kid Onika."

"Fine, we do it down the line."

"We twenty six we have to hurry up and try." She replied seriously.

"Bey okay baby. We will do it soon." I responded.

She kissed my lips in satisfaction, "Thank you baby."

"Anything for you. Love you."

She grinned and rub my stomach, "Love you too."

"I'm not carrying the baby." I laughed.

"Oh come on, you will look so sexy with a baby bump." She giggled.

"No Bey! You're carrying it." I said laughing, but I serious as a heart attack.

She didn't reply at all except turn her attention to the TV. Knowing she wasn't going to talk the rest of the day, I'm going to try and talk to her.

"I don't want to kill another baby Onika." She spat not daring to look at me.

Feeling bad that I upset her, I decide its best to apologize, "I'm sorry baby, but I think it's best that that you carry it."

"Why would I carry it?" She questioned finally looking at me.

"Because I want the baby to have pretty eyes like you. I want the baby to resemble you the most." I smiled at her.

"Fine, I'll carry the baby." She grinned sweetly.

I kissed her lips and we watched tv the rest of the day.

Short and chill chappie, so yeah. I promise the drama is on its way then it will be peaceful. Hopefully..... 😏

-Maya 💋