Chapter Forty-Three

~ August Alsina's POV. ~

Scrolling through the headlines only made me stress even more. I know what I did was trustworthy to my family, but not to my friends. But they say blood is thicker than water, and I know damn well my brother would have did it if he was here.

"Are you okay baby?" Paris my girlfriend asked sighing and rubbing her small belly bump.

I locked my phone and threw my head back. I was so stressed out, I couldn't explain it.

"I'm fine." I replied before groaning.

She placed her hand on her hip and sighed heavily, "Stop lying baby. I know when you good and right now you aren't. So tell me."

"Paris please mane, I don't wanna talk. Where's Journey?" I asked her.

Journey was her daughter. I love her like she my own. She's my baby girl.

"She's upstairs. I just laid her down for her to sleep." She grumbled.

She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Can we freaky tonight?"

I smirked and pulled her close to me. I did miss touching and kissing her.

"Come on baby." I smirked.

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

"Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, them boys up to something." The speakers blared as Onika and I rode on the Four Wheeler through Los Angeles streets.

We was doing us tonight. We didn't need to go out. We decided to smoke blunts and ride on these wheelers.

Onika hugged my waist tighter as I sped down street increasing my speed.

"Baby stop you hurting me." I yelled so she could hear me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just scared that I'm going to fall." She grumbled.

I smirked and sped down the street on purpose.

"Stop! I'm scared!" She whined gripping my waist tighter.

I slowed down and laughed at her being frightened.

"Thank you." She yelled.

I sighed and slowed for the yellow that had just turned red.

"Can I get a kiss baby?" She smiled.

"We have helmets on, I can't kiss you." I giggled.

"Then let's go home and drink." She said laughing.

I already knew where she was going with this. Basically she wanted to fucked the rest off the night.

After drowning 7 shots, smoking 4 more blunts, things got pretty heated between us. We were all over the house fucking each other brains out. I couldn't feel any better. I was loving everything that was going on.

"Fuck! Go deeper please baby!" Onika whimpered arching her back fully.

I smirked and sucking on her clit harder and quickening the pace of my fingers. She moaned and screamed as she flooded my fingers with her warm liquid.

"Oh baby." She pants.

She pulled my face to hers and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues explored each other mouths as we fell deeper and deeper into the kiss. She rubbed my back causing me to moan at the touch. I bit her bottom lip as I pulled away.

"I love you so much baby." She whispers.

I smiled weakly at her and laid down beside her. Pulling the blanket over my body and pulling her close to me, I kissed her forehead as she snuggles her head between my breast.

"I love you too."

Something to give y'all for the moment.

- Are y'all for Onika and Bey to find out who was in charge of the whole operation? 😌

- Do y'all miss Draya? 😏

- Y'all want to become pregnant?

I love y'all so much. 😍💋

Show me some love and I'll update soon. ✊🏾😌

-Maya 🔥