Chapter Eleven

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

"Please Bey, it won't be the same without you." Onika begged.

"Onika, I really don't want to. I'm not a people person. Don't you realize that. I usually stay in the house." I said laying down on the bed.

"Please?" She begged.

"Who's gonna be there? Don't lie either." I warned.

"A lot of people, please baby." She said as she climbed on me.

She laid on top of me and kissed my neck, "Please baby."

"Fine, just stop." I moaned.

We've been fucking every day we see each other. We never take a break. I don't want her to get the vibe that I'm using her, so I've been trying to chill out.

"You don't like my kisses anymore?" She asked looking at me.

"I do, but I don't feel like taking another shower." I laughed.

She smirked and climbed off, "It's pool party, so wear that yellow bikini I saw in your draw."

"Why were you even in my clothes?" I asked her laughing and climbing on the  bed.

"Looking around." She laughed.

"You so weird." I said pulling out the bikini.

I laid it on the bed and grabbed my body chain out. I placed my jewelry beside it and smiled at my accessories.

"Bey, do you want children when you get older?" She asked looking at me.

"I tried for a child before, twice actually. I had a... m-miscarriage." I swallowed.

~ Flashback ~

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but Miss. Knowles you had a miscarriage." The doctor spoke softly.

"What? My baby's gone?" I asked as tears brimmed at my eyelids daring to fall,

"I'm afraid so." He said sadly.

"That's can't be!" I yelled throwing my phone to the ground.

"This my second lost." I mumbled crying into my hands.

"I'm so sorry Miss. Knowles." He said.

~ Back to the present ~

Thinking about that made me want to cry. Losing a child is horrible, but imagine losing two. I cried every single day it took me about 9 months to get over it.

"Oh Bey I'm sorry, I didn't know." She sighed, walking over to me.

"Most people don't know, it's okay. I'm fine." I smiled.

She rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"Let's get dressed." She smiled.

I nodded and we started to get dressed. Hopefully this pool party is fun or somewhat amusing.

"Chris, I swear to god if you du-" I yelled.

Before I could finish my sentence I was dumped in the pool. I resurfaced and looked at him. He had a devilish smirk planted on his lip. I spit the water out and climbed out of the pool.

"You'll what?" He smirked and backed away.

"Nothing, forget it." I smiled.

"It's all love Bey." Aubrey laughed and Chris joined.

I flicked them off, rolled my eyes and walked over to Onika. She was sitting in the chair surrounded by a whole group of girls, but they were her friends.

"Are you enjoying your time baby?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, other than my hair is dripping wet, I'm having fun." I laughed.

"Y'all are adorable." Draya smirked.

"Shut the fuck up." Onika mumbled.

I looked between the two and Draya smiled. Something was off between them.

"You thirsty?" Draya asked smiling at me.

"Yeah, can you get me a sprite?" I replied.

"No, I'll get it for her." Onika said getting up.

Whatever is going on with them is something I want to find out.