Chapter Nineteen - Dusk Till Dawn

We lay there staring at one another deep within her eyes I was lost beyond words ,but I couldn't hold it anymore time after time I try to tame myself from wanting her. She moved her body slightly closer to mine she lifts her right hand up and graces the back of her palm across my red flustered cheeks. "I thought you would never ask." words softly flow of her lips while smiling at me. The moon light glowing on her exposed skin. I took my hand and slip it under her back I could feel the deep grove as I move my hands towards her curved hips. I rolled her over and place her gently on the pillows her hair bundles of curls roll from her cheeks accept for one.

With my other hand I brush it off her soft cheeks " Much better." Both my hands placed at each side of her my body hovers over hers; her scent changed a strong gust of lust was in the air with mine hers becoming one. For the first time I let my mind go blank and I slowly begun to kissed her from her inner thighs , stomach , neck and lastly to her lips that I desired so much. Here and there I would softly nibble them making her wiggle and pulling her in closer to me. This night with clear skies and a moon lit room we made our own scent and I wanted more of it.

The next morning I woke up to her sounded asleep hands wrapped around my skin as well as her wild hair. I moved her off gently to get out of platform king sized bed " I just want to be happy with him." she mumbles from her lips I feel the same way Athena I kissed her on the forehead. " I'm not going anywhere its just you and I." I closed the bedroom door leaving a small crack within the door so every now and then I was able to grab things in the room and check on her.

I made my way to the kitchen and my stomach began to rumbled and rawr breakfast is well overdue. Grabbing : fish , day old rice and packaged miso soup I cooked up a classic Japanese breakfast the strong potent scent of grilled fish , freshly steamed mixed veg along side sticky white rice with soy sauce on the side. I flick my wrist to check the time " 9:56am" hmm I still have time before my Skype design review.

Moments later my blackberry rings I lower the stove , took of my cooking robe and pulled it out of my pajama pockets "Junichiro wonder why he's calling?" I swiped up to answer his call. "Moshi Moshi Junichiro how its going?" I whispered softly trying now to wake Athena in the other room " Hiro-chan! its been a while buddy ... things are going great I got promoted at work I am now the Director of International Imports see your not the only big shot in town now." he chuckled " Congratulations Jun-Jun I know how hard you worked for it we must celebrate next time I'm back in Japan maybe even land you a girl." I said.

" No need for such a long wait buddy I'll be heading to the big apple my flight will be on ground within the next 48 hours. I just wanted to know if you could grab me from the JFK airpot? I will BBM you the details once I have my ticket." Junichiro said his voice full of excitement. " Anything for you buddy see you then!" I replied " Ah Ren-sensei Doumo arigatou gozaimasu."

I leaned back on the counter wow Jun-Jun in america he's going to want to meet her or least wonder who she is to me...but I don't know what we are how could I possible intrudes him to her. I hear the light creek of the washroom door open and shut. Hmm she must be up now I need to finish breakfast. 

Once I got everything settled I began to set the table with our plates and bowls from the corner of my eye I can see her standing there staring at me. Such an odd one "Please come and sit" I said she moves in closer I stepped back a little bit she had one of my long sleeve red and black plaid button down dress shirts on with white ankle socks. "Sorry I didn't really have anything new to wear I hope you don't mind." her cheeks puffed up , head tilted down and fiddling with her fingers she was so... "Kawaii" she looked up at me I hope I didn't make that slip out. She just simply smiled at me at sat down next to me and began to eat.

Silence filled the air with every so often clinging of her trying to use chopsticks. "Need a hand?" I asked her " Yes please ... How do Japanese people make this look so easy super pro levels." she giggled " It takes much practice , but once you get the hang of it you will get pro level. Many Japanese children use training chopsticks to help them get use to them. Just like American children they learn from seeing from their family members." I pull out from the seat next to her and moved to help her from behind using my hands on top of hers I guided her on the method I was taught as a child.

" Try not to hold it to low ... here let me show you." I head wedged in-between her neck it was so warm I softly grab her wrist "Just like this." I said she turns her head towards mine and I do the same. I can see the breathes she is taking are getting slower with longer pauses we both pull in closer her lips look more delicious in the daylight then ever. The way she looks at me with those soft light brown eyes I would give her the world all she would have to do is ask me. "Ren?" the soft under tone of her morning voice was fading away "hai Athena?" I replied without taking my eyes off her. "Your macbook is ringing." her words caught me off guard I pulled my phone out shoot my meeting. " Sorry I need to answer that its my work calling I have a design review. it won't take long promise." I placed a kiss on her forehead and rushing over to my work desk.

As I was chatting about work with my company she was quite as mouse in the background eating. I let out a great big sigh , close my macbook down and sat back in my chair. I felt soft hands wrap around me from behind. " If this is a ninja you're doing it wrong." I said I pulled my head back to look up at her. She was smiling " I would be awesome ninja." she giggled " Are you getting ready for work now?" she asked me still holding me in her deadly grip " Nope!" I replied " No , but its a weekday why not?" she was puzzled at the thought. " I took the day off thats why my meeting was via Skype. I didn't want head into work alone I need your protection of the not so secret ninja clan." I laughed and jumped out of chair , grabbed her holding her high in air.

"Thank you Ren for everything really." she whispered. Wish i said what was in my heart For you anything Athena.

**AN**

I know this chapter was much shorter than the others but I've been a little busy with a app release however I found some down time to update " HER SCENT" thank you for waiting.

You know the drill share your great and powerful thoughts below. What did you think of this chapter overall? Loved how Ren is showing more emotions towards Athena and She is tying to open up. Will this last? should she close the chapter of her past? Don't forget to comment , vote , add to your library and reading list Until next time Rose peddles!