Chapter Fourteen - Knock Knock

Waking up back home for these past few days has been great minus the hiccups I ran into with my father , but I could not be happier seeing Junichiro, My mother and the forever growing city Japan was outstanding I just wish I could show all the wonders to her.

Sadly my time here has ended and I'm heading back to New York, but first I say my goodbyes to my mother I held on to her to tight " Haha I will be back soon I promise." I grabbed my bags and give her one last kiss on the cheek with the corner of my eye I seen my father standing behind her "Until next time father." I said I spoke with such hurt buried within. Junichiro honked his horn at me " Come Ren or we'll be late." he said while weaving his hand trying to capture my attention.

I make my way towards his car, unload my suitcases to the back of his car and we drove off. We did exchange much words on the car ride to the airport my mind was fixed on seeing Athena I wonder if she looks any different or if her scent has changed in anyway. Junichiro tabs me on my shoulders " Hey we are here." he unbuckled himself and made his way towards the back of his car and grabbed my bags for me.

We located my loading doors and he hands me my things " Thank you so much for being there for me buddy." I said and bowed to him " Stop with all the mushy stuff I'll always be there for you now hurry up before you miss your flight Mr.BigShot!" he said with a almost blissful smile carved on his face. As walked I heard the sound of my name again " Hiro make her see you shine!" he said I threw the peace sign up and boarded my plane. What a silly guy I whispered to myself.

The plane was playing the same movie it had on when I first boarded something about undercover cops dressed as white women. I didn't care to much for it I slept throughout the flight from Japan back to New York City. Once I landed I was greeted by Mary-Ann with a sign written with my name in English and with Kanji. She seemed so proud of her sign I walk up towards her " You know I know who you are why make the sign?" I asked her puzzled to her reasoning she smiled at me " I seen it in so many movies I've always wanted to do it. You are the first person and only person I would do it for." she said as she slipped her homemade sign underneath her arms " Let me grab your things for you." she leaned towards my suitcases and walked the direction of the parked company car.

" To Ren's condo please." she passively spoke to the car driver right after I said " Please and thank you." and gave her a look. I was completely jet lagged, but for some reason she wanted to play detective and ask me a thousand and one questions. I had my eye closed lining against the card window " Do not take this the wrong way Mary-Ann, but my business should not be your concern." I said I reached in my blazer pocket and reach for my BlackBerry " Here reprogram my phone to get access to the company emails and files before I reach home." I spoke with a grunge annoyed tone she gave me this look of confusion yet took the phone out of my hand with a smile. I was able to get a moment of piece while she kept herself occupied I wonder why she is acting this way overly excited to see me...or that is what it feels like.

" Hey tall man we are here." the driver spoke with a strong New York accent it sounds like he was from staten island they way the spoke his words. I jumped out and jerked my head right of my sleep my bell man opened the car door. " I'm sorry Sir my apologies. " he said stressed and worried " don't worry about it just grab my luggage and bring it up for me thank you." i smiled at him hoping to ease his worries.

Just as I was going to slam the door Mary-Ann tapped my back and handed me my cellphone " Here you go Sir if you need me I'll be at the office okay!" She said with a soft sweet smile placed on her face her eyes I could barely see her eyes her cheeks gave them kisses they went so high. I smiled at her and shut the door. I shouted towards the bell man " You know what I got this I'll carry my things." I yelled out and handed him fifty dollar bill he smiled as like the money I gave him was his ticket to making it big.

As I wait for the elevator doors to open I remember this very moment is how we met in this condo me waiting for an elevator. The doors chime in then opened up right there I am faced with a man with fox like sliver hair cut short into a buzz he is dressed in all black except his shirt it was as white as his hair. His high was over baring and this is coming from me where i stand six foot three he wore dark pair of ray bans covering most of his face ,but his face structure was carved into my mind. Along side to him a massively huge guy standing closely next to the mystery man in all black. They both stared at me cold dead in the eyes no emotion what so ever they seem so disconnected.

I said nothing but kept my head high and we crossed ways in and out of the elevator doors I could have sworn I seen a dark shadow follow over him. I tapped the button to close the doors and halfway the man turned his head slightly and smirked at me. I didn't quite understand I have never seen him before in my life, but that look he gave me left me extremely uneasy. I randomly tapped a floor and got off just incase he was watching the numbers downstairs.

After two and half fights of stairs with my bags I got to my floor with ease good thing i did not cancel that gym membership it finally came in handy. I opened the stairwell exit doors and dug into my Jean pockets trying to find my house keys when I looked up to only see a figure in the distance near the end of the hall by the condo next to mine and myself as I got closer I see it was a person laying on the floor.

I slowly walked more and more and I suddenly froze right there in that moment it could be?... I dropped all my bags and ran full speed towards the person passed out laying on the hallway floors in front of my house door this can't be is it...

**AN**

Hey Guys, Look at me post another chapter so fast! *pats self on back* I had some downtime four hours waiting for a bus so I thought I would kill some time.

Ren is back home aren't you guys excited? So much has happened since he's been gone we all know he went threw his own thing while back in Japan any thoughts? The death stare down gave me chills how about you? how was that man eying him down? Who is that person Ren is seeing? why would he freeze all of a sudden?

You know the drill vote, comment your thoughts, share and add to your list!! Until next time!