Chapter Sixteen - Running From A Fox

"These pass few days have been eating me away slowly. I could have stood my ground and stayed by his side awhile longer he went threw the trouble of buying that beautiful red gown." I pull my body in and hold myself around my waist tighter "It is like his examined my body to a T and had it custom made just for me." I let out a deep sigh of a grunt.

" Hana are you going to help me out i'm so confused or are you just going to eat me broke." I pulled my pillow from under me and threw it right towards her. Without even turning around she caught it mid-air " Try harder next time bud." she said I could hear her smiling from each word that left her evil little lips. She tossed it back towards me "Catch!" she said with food tuck in her cheeks like a chipmunk so cute.

"Ahhh alright listen it seems to me there is a lot of unsaid words on both parties correct." she arched her eyebrow to gestured to me. I nod my head in an agreement to what she said. " What is his name again?" she asked " REN Hana did you even listen to me?" I'm starting to get annoyed I could feel my eyebrow twitching like crazy. "Okay sweetheart relax." Hana giggled " Ren seems like a good guy from what you told me ,but it looks like he isn't so use to having someone with such power and drive such as you. He might not be able to express his words to you. That goes to say as well you don't as well how I'll he ever know how you feel about him. If every time he tries you close up?" she threw a grape up and caught it with her mouth mid-air.

She was right ,but I can't bring myself to say it. "By the way where is this mystery dude I wonder what he looks like. The man that stole Athena's cold heart. Tall ,darken chocolate skin, jawline sharp perhaps? " she smiled at me "Hold on one minute." I dash towards my clear glass night-table at the left side of my bed. "Where could it be?" stopped midway to think pondering on where I could have possibly moved the photo. " I'm not getting any younger today would be nice Athena!" Hana shouted from the other room she is really trying my patience "Ah found you."

I walk back towards the living room was and handed Hana a photo she sits up right away "Oh my gosh Athena he is drop dead handsome you didn't tell me he was asian ... is that a kimono?" words stop flowing from her lips " You can pick your jaw off the floor now Hana ... So what do you think?" I asked "It explains a lot about him and why he is so quite.If you don't want him could I?" I shot her this displeased look she giggled and looked back at the photo.

" He looks so tall , the shape of his jawbone kind of makes me want to jump his bones ... I'm just kidding Thena." she handed my photo back to me and I placed it on the coffee table in front of me. "I feel like I am the darkness to his all white world once I enter all I would do is taint it black. Everyone I love suffers by the hands of me and my enemy I would rather die alone." I pull myself in my arms reliving each second of my past life and the lie I live now. I could feel tears forming up in a bundle. My vision started to become blurry. To the ego sound of Hana snapping her fingers I zoned back to reality.

" Athena honey the funny thing is you aren't alone I will always be here for you. Feeling something for someone other than me it's okay to be scared ,but it is apart of the learning." She patted me on my head as I looked up at her I am blessed aren't I "Alright I have work in about an hour so I need to get going." she spoke with such a soft tone she has always been that mother figure for me. It chokes me up every time she leaves me. Do I really "like" being alone? "Okay I will walk you out." I said as I got up and headed towards the condo door " Don't go so long without calling me I get so worried." She said we hugged and I watched her until the elevator doors closed shut.