Well that just happened

"Mark..." I woke up on my mattress.
"Yes" he spoke.
"Do you have a crush on me?" I ask, I needed to know, so I thought why not when he's sleepy.
"Well, (y/n), I love you, so so so much. But never as a dating thing. Wade and Bob think I have a crush on you but I don't. I hope you aren't upset by that, but I kind of knew you wanted to hear the truth" well said mark.
"Thank you mark" I smile as hug him.
"No problem sis" he smiles back.
"How long have you been awake for?" I ask.
"An hour, I was just on twitter, then you woke up"
"Cool, I'm gonna make some breakfast."

I go to the kitchen but out of the corner of my eye, I spot jack, sleeping so peacefully.
It was so cute.
Oh my god, (y/n) stop!!
I decide to sit in the living room.
Just to empty my mind, but also observe jack.
There was something about him. I just couldn't put my finger on it.
He was special.
Like I've only known him in person for 3 days, and in the internet for a bit, but I feel like, he's always been there for me too. I feel like that first hug I got from him, like he had hugged me before.

Slowly his eyes open. His dreamy ocean eyes.
NO! Stop it!

I just smile at him. He rubs his eyes and then smiled back.

"Mornin' " he yawns.
I giggle.
"Top o' tha mornin' to ya Jack" I mock him and then stick my tongue out. We both laugh. I notice Felix gone.
Then I hear sound coming from the kitchen.
"I'll be right back!" I tell jack and walk into the kitchen to see a busy, pancake-making Felix.

"God damn it Felix! I was gonna make pancakes!" I laugh.
He smiles.
"Oops" he says and carries on.
I walk back into the living room to jump right back out.
What had stood before me was shirtless Jack.
Wow.
I mean I saw his chest on the beach, but at home, it was different.
"S-sorry!" I stutter.
"That's ok" jack yells.
"You can come in you know" he continues.
I walk back into the room and still, he has no shirt on.
My face turned a shade of really, really dark red.
"I-i thought whe-when I walked back in hh-here you would have your s-shirt back onnn..." I stutter again.

"Oh, right sorry. I didn't think that would bother you..." His voice trailed off.
"No no it doesn't, it's just I wasn't expecting it... That's all" I smile awkwardly.

It was silent for a bit and then Jack broke the silence.
"Wanna go out for coffee later, like after the panel...?" He seemed really nervous.
"Yeah! Sure! Sounds fun!" I beam.
Relief seems to roll over him.
It was cute.
I blushed.
Just because.
Talking to Jack always seemed to make me nervous.
Shit.
No!
No I'm not!
Stop it mind!
GAHH!!!

"Pancakes!!" Felix called out.
Jack and I ran into the kitchen like toddlers.
I could hear marks fast foot stomp approaching, which only made me laugh.
Today is going to be fun! I can tell!!
~
The panel started with Ken announcing everyone who would be on today, Mark, Poods and Jack.
They all came onto stage.
I was back stage watching from the side as they all acted stupid. It was really funny to see them being stupid, live.

After what seemed like such a short time, questions!
~
As they were nearing the end of question time, some guy, looked 15 walked up to the mic.

"Hey guys!" He said
"Hey!" All the YouTube boys replied.
"Mark, this ones for you, and if your answer is what I'm thinking, then I have a few requests!" He smirked,
"Go on" Mark said.
"In your short vlog video from the other day, you explained that you had two foreign visitors. I know that Marzia is in Italy, so does the second person happen to be Felix's little sister who moved to England about a month ago?" He asked.
All four boys discussed for a second. They all nodded, then Mark said,
"Why don't you see for yourself..." He stood up, walked over to me, standing behind the curtains and then pulled my out from behind them.
I got a load of whistles, cheers and claps.
"Yes I knew it!!" The boy yelled.
"Ok then, well my first request is, can (y/n) stay on the show for the rest of the time today?" He asked.
"Yeah!" All 4 of the guys said at the same time. I smiled.
I was quickly handed a head set by one of the crew.
"Ok and now my final question... (Y/n), who is the best kisser out of the boys?" He asked.
What the duck?!
"Um I don't actually kno-"
"Then let's test them now!" He smirked.
Oh that little fucking shit.
"Alright let's do this!" Mark laughed.
The four stood up.

Ken went first, just kissing my cheek. He got a load of 'boos', I was quite happy with the fact he didn't actually kiss me.
Then Felix.
He kissed my forehead and we then hugged. He was the best big bro.
Then I saw Felix tense up as Mark and Jack approached me.

"Who's first?" Jack asked, his voice was shaky.
"I'll go!" Mark said proudly. He pulled me close and gave me a solid 3 second kiss on the lips. There were so many screams from the crowd and a lot of camera clicking sounds.
Fuck.
Now it was jacks turn.
He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
Then he turned away for a second an said,
"Sorry Felix..."
Then he dipped me down, pressed his lips agains mine as he held me close by my waist. The kiss was passionate.
I was surprised at first, but then, I kissed back.
Now the whole room was recording us. There were so many screams, shrieks, ahwwwws and photo clicks, but I didn't care. This felt so,
So right.

He finally pulled away after what seemed like an eternity.
That was it.
I was in love with Sean.

Felix glared at him as he sat back down.
That little stuck up, 15 year old bitch made me stay for the rest of the show too! Fuck him.
I then got asked so many questions about my love life.
There were a lot people that asked about me and Mark.
A lot of them were disappointed about the fact I'm not with Anthony.
Then came the parade of questions about me and Jack.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it!!!!

After about 20 (yours and jacks ship name) questions, you were done.
You left earlier than the rest. You had had enough.
Are you and jack a thing?
Jack do you love (y/n)?
(Y/n) do you love jack?
When did you two start dating?
Can you guys kiss again? I didnt get it.

I blocked out all of the questions that the people had asked and left. I was stopped by a group of my fans. They were all wearing my merchandise. They all looked like they were 18 or 19.
I signed everything of theirs, took selfies with them and then made it to our hotel. The 4 boys all had a room together with 4 separate beds while I got my own room with a king-size bed all for myself.
I walked inside and played the moment of Sean kissing me over and over and over and over and over again in my head.
Today was, for a fact, an interesting day...