A phone call

"(Y/n)!" It was afternoon and I was working on one of my newest skits that I was planning to film. Felix and Marzia would be in it too, we've already went over the lines a few times and we have already laughed our asses off!!
I realised how grateful I was, without Felix, I wouldn't have even thought about becoming a youtuber, even if it was my wildest dream before he even started. I was grateful for having Marzia in my life and Felix's life, he wouldn't be half the person he is today without her. And I was grateful for all the people who support and believe in me. Ever since I moved to England, I've been able to meet new people and more people have discovered me because of the amount of collabs Felix, Marzia and I have made together. I am grateful for the long term subs and the ones who subscribed just this second. My people are always there for me when I'm feeling low. I wanted to thank everyone, so that's exactly what I did. I decided to make a video just to tell everyone how much they mean to me and I would get something for Felix and Marzia.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot Felix had shouted my name 10 minutes ago. I rushed downstairs, hoping that he wasn't in a rush of some sort and I kept him waiting.
He was sat on the couch, with Marzia. She wore a huge smile and so did he... What was going on...
"Take a seat..." He gestured his hand towards a very comfy arm wrest seat that rocked back and forth. I wouldn't help but do exactly that.
"So (y/n), I'm not sure if you have caught up with my videos lately now that you see me every day, but... Well... I don't know how to put this..." His voice trailed off, like the next thing to come out of his mouth would be something aweful, I clenched my fists and readied myself for the bad news. "(Y/n), I have to go for a few days, to America, to meet my friends and chill out with my fans, so you and Marzia WOULD be alone..." He said putting emphasis on the word 'would'. Why?
"Would? What do you mean?" I was so very confused. "Well, here's the part were you either disagree and freak out at the fact that she is so generous, or you take it and you experience an awesome time with other people who watch you..." He looked at me, his look was a concerned one, I didn't know why, I knew what he was going to ask. I could practically read his mind, yet I chose to wait.
"What Felix is trying to say, (y/n), is that Felix received a call a few hours ago from one of his friends saying he was welcome to join them on their panel and he would arrange tickets for him to go there, notice how I said ticketS, so Felix addressed the situation to me and I thought, since you two are brother and sister and practically the rulers of YouTube, that you should take the other ticket and fly to America with him" as Marzia spoke, I felt my body heating up, I was shocked! Who would give up their ticket to fly to America with THE pewdiepie and then meet all of his youtuber friends?! She was so nice. This was yet another thing I was extremely grateful for. "Marzia, I-I don't know what to say, no one has ever done something that nice for me. Are you sure you don't want to go, I am fully capable of keeping care of the house and the dogs!" I didn't want to go, well, I did, I REALLY did, but Marzia wanted to go to, I could see it in her eyes, she was just too kind to admit it.
"You don't have to say anything, just pack your bags and get some videos ready for your time away!" She said, this was the best news ever, I get to go to a convention with my brother and his best friends, I wonder if MY best friend will be there too...
I walked into my room and started packing. We would be leaving in a few days so I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything last minute. I then continued to record some more until dawn, I did a reading your comments video, I did a 7 second challenge video with Felix and Marzia and a few more videos. I was also going to vlog while I was there so i could show everyone what I was doing. This was going to be awesome!!!!
This night definitely beats date night!