They're here!!!

Marks POV:
Today's the day, FINALY, after all these months of waiting. My girl is back. I was excited, but also nervous, what if something happens, what is she doesn't like me anymore because I had to leave. No!! I will not give in to those awful thoughts.
"Jack, jack wanna make a video before we go out tonight, Felix and (y/n) will be here soo!" I say. His face changes immediately. "(Y/n), (y/n), you mean THE (y/n) Kjellberg is going to be here with us tonight?!" He was obviously freaking out, you could hear it in his voice, you couldn't hear anything apart from it. "Yes Jack, but don't try anything, ok? She's like my little baby sister!" I laugh and he does too. "But dude seriously. She has been through some shit" I say more serious. He nods.
~
"Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is jacksepticeye and today, I'm here with, MARKIMOO!!!" He exclaimed, and just to tease those fangirls... "Septiplier, AWAY!!!!"

We played soccer physics and jack kicked my ass, then we played tug the table and let's just say, not only am I he king of the squirrels and fnaf.
For most of the day, jack and I just went around LA, we ran into tons of fans, they were all great. I'm so lucky to have had this oppertunity. This was great.
~
We got back home and changed. I wore blue denim jeans with my lucky flannel. Jack wore a simple red shirt and jeans. We headed out.
~
We had a long car talk. It got deep, we also had a laugh though. We spoke about YouTube. About how I met (y/n) and about just other things. It was great.
~
We pulled up at a restaurant 15 minutes early. Jack took the liberty to walk in to arrange a table before we even went in as a group. Luckily, it wasn't too busy. After that we just waited until a familiar car pulled up.
Ken's car. The two driver doors open and Ken and Felix step out.

Just then the passenger door opens. I smile as she emerges from the car.

"Long time no see (y-"

Before I could finish, She already had her arms wrapped around me. I eased into the hug. This was perfect. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Not only was she my best friend, she was my hero.
She helped me through so many rough times. She was my shoulder to cry on. She was my teddy bear. I loved that girl with all my heart. Not to a dating extent, like a sister.
We finally pulled away and I bro-hugged Felix and Ken. I saw Jack and (y/n) introducing themselves to eachother. They knew each other from Skype and YouTube, but never met in person.

We walked into the restaurant.

Jacks POV:

She stepped out of the car. I blushed almost immediately. This girl was the girl of my dreams. She was one of the biggest inspirations for me. Not a makeup guru, just a hard core
she-gamer. I just stared as she got out. She immediately jumped into Marks arms. Making me slightly jealous. They were best friends though. As Felix and Ken occupied mark, I got a chance to really meet (y/n).

"Hey (y/n)" I say, I didn't sound like myself, I guess she could tell because she then said, "Jack!" Then held my face, I blushed really hard, "jack what's up with you, YOU AREN'T LOUD!!!" She screamed and the let go. We both laughed and then hugged. Mark, Felix and Ken walked in front of us as we walked into the restaurant.

"So (y/n), why did you move to the UK?" I ask her. She gazed over at me, with those twinkling eyes that always stunned me. She was perfect in every way possible.
"Well, firstly Felix lives there and I wanted to see him more often, and I needed a new beginning..." Her voice trails off. I know why. Mark told me about her break up. Luckily he then changed the subject.
That night was full of laughs, food fights, getting drunk, vlogging and a whole lot of swear words!!
And I finally got to meet the girl of my dreams.