Coffee date? (+about me!!)

I wake up, my head facing to the left. I just smile, the face I'm looking at smiled back. He was awake. I booped his nose like I did yesterday and he chuckled. Felix was still sleeping, his snoring was very loud. Jack and I laughed at Felix together. I bet I looked like a mess! I huffed.
"What's up?" Jack looked concerned.
"Nothing, I just look like shit!" I pouted.
"Nonsense. Your beautiful!" Jack booped my nose back. I blushed. I then gazed into his eyes, smiling slightly. I he was probably smiling, I couldn't properly tell though, since my eyes were glued to his.
There was a silence, not awkward though. It was a comfortable silence. We were just enjoying each others company.
"We still on for coffee?" Jack then broke the silence. He smirked.
"Of course" I smiled.
"Uuuugh!!!" Felix groaned from behind me. Jack and I giggled.
"I'm going to my room to get dressed. I'll see ya in a bit" he smiled.
I sat up. "UUUUGH!" I groaned. "What's wrong!" He looked really worried. "How in gods name are you not hung over?!" I yell.
"Shuuuut uppppp!" Felix yells.
"Oh, hehe, I'm Irish, we don't get hangovers. We just don't!" He chuckled.
We said our goodbyes and then he left.
"Felix get up! I need to get changed!" I push him off of the bed with a thud.
"I hate you!!" He yells.
"You love me, I'm your sister!" I wink and lead him to his room. The door opens after a few knocks and Felix then collapses on his bed. The room was packed.
"Mornin' (y/n)" everyone says.
"Get up lazy butts, a long day awaits!" I say.
I walk back into my room and close the door behind me. What to ware, what to ware?
I was rummaging through my stuff when I heard a knock on my door. "It's open!" I yell. The door opens and I hear footsteps walking up to me. I was facing the other way, I continued to look through my suitcase. Then a familiar scent filled my nose. I closed my eyes.
Lurking over me was a face I never thought I would see again. Dennis. My ex. He was never abusive or anything, we would just always fight, he would get really drunk often and just throw mean words at me. He wasn't the nicest guy after a few months of dating. He became cocky, arrogant, selfish and just pure awful.
"Hey (y/n)" he smiled awkwardly.
"Dennis, what the fuck are you doing?" I backed up, till I was about 2 meters away from him.
"I'm here to say sorry" he took a step closer.
"I don't want your apology, I want you to leave" I demanded.
"The neighbours don't have to know!" He chuckled. His face seemed sincere, but his eyes, they were filled with hate.
He pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Come back home, with me. Pizza butt, remember him? We were all so happy! (Y/n), I can't live like this anymore. I need you!" He clenched his fists and then pushed me against the wall.
"Dennis get off of me!!" I screamed. He covered my mouth and started kissing my neck. He held my arms strongly, I couldn't escape his grasp.
An idea then washed over me, I kneed him right in the balls, he yelped in pain and let me go.
"You fucking whore! I never loved you! The only reason I was ever with you was because of money!" He yelled. I then kicked him in the side but he grabbed my leg and pinned me to the ground. He got on-top of me and covered my mouth. I tried to scream and I fought for air. He was busy kissing my neck and grinding?!
He was fucking grinding on me!!
I then started to struggle more. He let go of my mouth and used his free hand to stop me from getting up.
"FELIX!!!! MARK!!! JACK!!!! ANTHONY!!!! ANYONE!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed. Dennis shot me a glare and slapped me. He got up and I whimpered in pain. Dennis rushed over to the door to block it. Seconds later, a ton of male voices collect outside my door.
"(Y/N)!!! ARE YOU OK?!" An Irish accent shouts.
I stand up and try to pull Dennis away from the door. His attention is then brought to me. He picks me up and then throws me back onto the floor. I land on my side and smack my head. "Aaahaaahowww!!! Help!!! Please!! Felix!!! ITS DENNIS!!" I scream in pain.
"WHAT?!?!?!?" Felix's voice booms. It becomes silent and then the door bursts open. An enraged Felix stood there with all the others behind him. Felix throws continuous punches at Dennis. Dennis had no time to fight back.
Soon, Dennis was lying in pain on the ground next to me. Wade called security and they got rid of Dennis.
Then 2 arms wrapped around me from behind. The person rested their head on my shoulder and whispered, "(y/n), are you ok?"
Mark.
I turned around to see his face. He looked so worried. "Fine, I just. I'm in pain" I clenched onto my side. "Hospital pain?" Mark questions. "No" I smile reassuringly, but weakly.
"You guys just head off. Ian, Anthony, Bob and Wade will take care of me" I smile.
Mark kisses my head and the boys all leave. I could have sworn I saw jealousy in jacks eyes when mark and I were talking.
I got changed carefully, I was still hurting. I met the boys out in the lobby 20 minutes later and then we left.
In the car, I had my headphones on. All I could think about was my time with Dennis. How no matter how mad I was at him, I still stayed with him.

[Foundation: Kate Nash]

First date night
Everything's fine
Except you've got that look in your eye
When I'm telling a story
And you find it boring
You're thinking of something to say
You'll go along with it then drop it
Then humiliate me
In front of our friends
Then I'll use that voice
That you find annoying
And say something like
'Yeah intelligent input darling
Why don't you just have another beer then'
Then you call me a bitch and everyone we're with will be embarrassed
And I won't give a shit

My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation
I know that I should let go
But I can't
And every time we fight
I know it's not right
Every time you're upset and I smile
I know i should forget but I can't

A tear dripped down my cheek. I never felt like I could walk away. I always thought I had to stay. I started to hate him, yet when he broke up with me, my heart was still shattered.
Jack, who was sitting next to me in the car put his hand on my knee. I jumped a bit.
He mouthed the words 'you ok?'.
I smiled weakly and nodded.
He smiled and wiped away my tear.
I mouthed the words 'thank you' and he smiled.
When we arrived, we ran into a few fans. They all asked me about my relationship status. I ignored those questions, I wasn't in the mood for that now.
~
It was after the signing. The boys stayed for another hour. There were so many fans.
"Felix, I'm going to go get some coffee, I'll be back in an hour or something" I told him.
"Why an hour?" Felix asked.
"I'm hanging out with a friend" I said.
"Like who?" Felix seemed a bit annoyed.
"...Jack..." I mumbled.
"Who?" He didn't hear me.
"JACK! Ok?" I yelled.
"Right..." He sighed.
"I'll see you at the hotel" he smiled sheepishly.
Felix walked away and I looked for jack. I ran into a few fans and finally I found him.
"Shall we?" He smiled
"We shall" I hummed.
We walked towards the coffee shop near by the hotel.
We laughed, blushed and chatted. Jack was such a great guy, he was so kind and loving and, I kept getting lost in those eyes.
When we got there, we ordered, sat down and laughed some more.
He was funny on and off camera.
"You know (y/n), i wasn't joking when I said you were beautiful" he said.
I blushed.
"Th-th-thank you" I stuttered.
"You're not too bad yourself jackaboy!" I nudged him and he laughed.
~
As we walked back home, I told him that Felix didn't seem too pleased about it. Jack didn't seem to care, he knew that was going to happen.
Just as we walked up to our hotel for jack pulled my wrist back.
"Um, (y/n), thank you for a great time. You're lovely" he smiled and then leaned in. I knew what was going to happen. I was happy with it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his snaked around my waist. He pulled me in and then gently placed his lips onto mine. I kissed back.
Our kiss lasted for at least 10 seconds. It was passionate.
When we finally pulled away, before jack knocked on his door, he put his finger up to his lips and went 'shhhhh',
I guess neither of us wanted anyone to know.
I was very happy.
I walked into my room. My cheeks were still rosy and my mind wouldn't stop playing that scene.
I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! For the 20th chapter(- the one A/N) I'd like to do a little "about me" thing, so here goes!
My name is Not/Acquired, I'm 13 and I live in Amsterdam. As I have mentioned before, I am irish. I can speak english, dutch, French, german, Latin, greek & swedish. That's a lot huh. My face shows are adventure time, gravity falls, spongebob and it's always sunny in Philadelphia. My favourite youtubers are Pewds, Mark, Jack and David. I suffer severe depression. I cut. I've been to many doctors, therapists. None can help as much as those youtubers can. I tried to overdose on meds before. I don't appreciate life. I'm sorry. I play baseball and videogames. I'm the only girl in my class who actually plays FIFA. Yes I'm that girl. I suck at football in real life though. I have a crush on this guy, way out of my league, yet he still shows interest. I have no idea. Maybe you guys could help me. I sing and write songs a lot.
Thanks for all the support I've been getting lately. You guys are amazing!
That's all for now, so,
Smell ya later my lovelies!
And have a great day❤️