Hair

It's been a month. Nothing. Dan, Phil, Joe, Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Oli, Felix and Marzia have all come over multiple times to cheer me up. Though, every time I talk to Felix about it, he just says it's probably nothing and then he avoids talking about it. Like he's trying to defend jack.
I haven't heard from jack at all. What's up with that?! Right now Dan and Phil, Felix and Marzia are here, the two boys are both fanboys of mine, so they're always awkward around me. It's kind of funny. Then the door rang. "Got it" I sigh.
I walk up to the door and I see a man, slightly taller than me, flaming pink hair, arms wide open.
"M-mark?" I cry in happiness.
"I'm here" he smiles. He pulls me infto his embrace.
"I missed you so much" I cry into his chest. He holds me close.
"I missed you" he kisses my head.
Mark and I walk back into the room. I wear a smile on my face. This is the first real one in ages.
"Look who I found" I laugh.
"Mark?!" Felix and Marzia laugh. "Oh my god! All hail the great markiplier!" Phil jokes. "Bow down minions!!" Mark yells. We all bow down and then burst out laughing.
Felix then pulls mark aside and Marzia, Dan, Phil and I decided, why not play Mario cart 8.
I set it up and they all just watched in silence. I could only hear mumbles coming from my kitchen. Mark and Felix were talking. Then I heard 'jack'.
Curiosity took over me. "Dan, could you take-..." My voice trailed off as I got closer to the kitchen door.
"Jack... Ignoring her... Months... Crying... Out" is all I could make out.
"Well... I'm here... She... Expect... For her" mark said. I ran away from the door. I have no idea what the hell what they were talking about. Probably that jack has been ignoring me and that I didn't expect mark to be here.
That was probably it.
They walked back out, both smirking.
"What was that all about" I laugh. "No no nothing, just planning for the big day" Felix smirked.
"What big day?" I ask.
"Sometimes I wonder how you get around (y/n)" Mark laughs.
"I have no idea what you're talking about..." I reply.
"Never mind! Let's just get started" Mark said.
I was still confused, we then all chose our characters and began.
We played every race and were up till 1 am. Mark wasn't tired at all which was surprising.
Felix and Marzia fell asleep in my guest room. Dan and Phil were collapsed on my couches and I was wrapped in marks arms. He stroked my hair as we whispered.
"How long you staying here for?" I ask.
"A week I think..." He smiles.
"Thank you for coming mark, you are the only person I wanted to see" I hug him a little.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess..." I answer.
"So he's ignoring you?"
"Yeah."
"I'm sure it's nothing"
"I'm sure it's nothing, I'm sure it's nothing, I fucking god damn hope it's nothing! Why do you guys keep saying that!!" I yell. Dan and Phil both jump up and I run to my room. I feel tears rolling my cheeks. I collapse on my bed and cry.
I start to drift off when Mark opens the door. Instead of reacting I just lied there. He lied down next to me and kissed my forehead before drifting off himself.
I slept a warm sleep. I was angry. Not at mark. Not at Felix. Not even at jack. I was angry at myself.
I probably did something wrong.
What. Was he angry I didn't move in with him? I kept waking up at night. I kept falling asleep and having the same dream. I had to choose. Between three people. That I loved.
That I couldn't live without.
I found myself waking up and then falling asleep and having that dream again.
I jolted up after the third time I had that dream. Mark woke up and cradled me.
"I don't wanna choose" I cried.
"Shhh. Shh" he hugged me.
"I don't want to" I shoved my face into his chest.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.
"I had tho choose, between people who are very important to me, you were there" I whimper.
"I'll be ok, no matter who you choose" he smiles at me through the darkness.
I hug him. I didn't care he was shirtless. He's my bestfriend, I didn't care.
"Wanna do something stupid tomorrow?" He chuckles.
"You know it" I laugh.
"I promise my fans pink hair" he laughed.
"I'm in" I smile. We fell asleep in peace after that.
The next morning I woke up. Mark was up. He was getting dressed.
I looked away. He was in his t-shirt and boxers.
Awkward!!
After he was done changing. He jumped on top of me and bed bombed me.
"Mark you mother fucker" I laugh.
He just laughs an then walks over to his case. He pulls out a markiplier girls t-shirt.
He hands it to me.
"You didn't!" I exclaim in excitement.
"I sure did" he smiles. He leaves the room and I get change.
I walk out of the room after getting dressed and made up and I see mark. He had the same shirt on as me but for men. I laughed.
"Twinsiez!!!" We both scream.
We laugh and Felix, Marzia, an and Phil all look at us like we are weirdos.
"Felix, we're going out for the day to be stupid! Don't ask, but I'll probably be a different person when I get back" I laugh. Mark laughs as well. Is he really going to dye his hair pink?!
When we got to the hairdressers, I was so nervous.
I agreed that I would dye my hair the same shade of pink, but then it would fade into white towards the bottom.
[photo above]
Mark seemed very confident about it at first, but then as soon as he had his hair bleached blonde, he really got nervous. I had my hair bleached and the dye was in. There's no turning back now.
"Oh my god is that Markiplier!!" A girls voice whispered very loudly.
"It is!!" Another voice whispered, even louder.
We were approached by two young girls. Practically drooling over mark. They seemed older than the most of our fans, looked like eighteen. It was funny the way they worshipped mark.
"Is this girliplier?" They glare at me.
"No. This is my best friend, (y/n) Kjellberg. Famous youtuber, Pewdiepie's sister" he introduced me to them. They just looked at eachother. "We know pewdiepie. But never heard of her"
Wow, just wow. They don't even know who I am and they are being complete and utter bitches toward me.
When they finally left Mark and I looked at each other in shock.
"They really hated you" he laughs.
I hang my head down. I really don't like it when I make a bad impression. I always want to be everyone's friend.
"Sorry, (y/n)" he held my hand.
"It's fine, maybe they could have been a bit nicer, but what can I expect from a pair of Markiplier fanatics.
They really did hate me...
Jeez, that's an awful feeling.
"You know they're just jealous" he smirks.
"Of what, our matching shorts and our soon-to-be matching hair" I laugh.
"Well, that and the fact that they would kill to be in your position. Those girls in particular, I'm sorry and all, but they really hate you!" He laughs.
"Good" I smile.
We get our hair washed, friend and then I get mine curled slightly. I wasn't allowed to look in the mirror. I was actually terrified.
I opened my eyes and the hairdresser spun the chair around.
I looked at mark and then at myself. "Mark,"
"Yeah"
"We look fucking amazing!!!" I sing.
We both jump up and down with excitement.
~
After a day of tons if fun and meeting fans all over the place, we reach home.
Felix opens the door and his face drops.
Then he bursts out laughing.
"FABULOUS!!" He screams. He calls Marzia, dan and Phil who had stayed the whole day.
They walk over and all just stare.
"This is the best!!" Phil shouts.
We had another enjoyable night. Dan and Phil left after dinner and mark, Marzia, Felix and I played Gang Beasts against eachother. It was so much fun.
That night, mark crashed on the couch, leaving me alone.
Before I fall asleep, I look at myself in the mirror. My hair.
I like it.
It's so weird.
What will jack think?
I eventually fall asleep, then I have the same dream as last night.
What the hell does it mean?