The bathroom...

3rd person POV:
Jack and (y/n) ran out of the living room hysterically and rushed towards a room Felix couldn't get them in. Of course, that ended up being the toilet... They ran into the toilet. They regained their breath and then realised the situation they were in.
"Sooooo, (y/n), have you ever been in America before" jack asks and then immediately realising that was a stupid question.
"Um, yeah, I lived here for ages... Remember?" She laughed. "Sorry, just trying to start a conversation..." Jack said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. They both jumped when they heard Felix banging on the bathroom door. "SEAN!! ARE YOU IN THE BATHROOM WITH MY SISTER?!" Felix yells. Jack and (y/n)'a eyes meet and them they blush again. Jack opens the door to avoid anything other comments that could make it more awkward. He just went straight upstairs to get dressed and (y/n) walked into the kitchen with Felix.

Your POV:
"Did he try anything on you?" Felix won't stop asking questions. I was in the bathroom with Sean for a few minutes and now he's acting like I'm fucking pregnant. "NO FELIX, chill! Seriously, jack wouldn't like me anyway!" I storm out of the room. Having a boyfriend, wow, haven't thought of that one in a while. After my evil ex, I haven't even thought of guys in a love way. I grabbed my clothes and walked upstairs into Marks bedroom to get changed. There I saw shirtless Jack. I practically turned into a tomato, like if you were to hold a tomato next to my face, there wouldn't be any difference. "S-sorr-sorry" I stutter an run to the bathroom. Fuck.
~
We were all changed and ready to go. Felix finally got the marker off his face and we left. Felix walked with Ken, Mark with Jack and I was alone in the back, which I didn't mind.

Marks POV:
Jack and I were walking side by side, just talking YouTube stuff. Then I mentioned (y/n)'s name, just to see if he had a reaction. And he did. Mis face turned a shade of pink.
"You like her, don't you?" I smirk, as soon as he says yes, it's going to be my mission to embarrass him in font of her as much as possible.
"Wha-who (y/n)?! (y/n) yeah I like her, I mean she's nice" his voice was shaky and he sounded nervous. It was funny.
"Alright then.. Just asking" I laugh. He just stays quiet. Then I come up with a plan. So stupid it might work, but we would have to wait, and I would need Felix's approval...