Why?

"BAMMMMMM!!!!! Suck on that Felix! B-b-b-BITCH!!!" I yelled. We all laughed.
The score was 17-9 to us. I was really good at volleyball in high school, so that was an advantage.
"No fair" he pouted.
"Yes fair!" I screamed.
The next point, Molly scored. Everyone high fived her, she was the only non YouTuber here, yet she was treated like a part of the family, because she is a part of the family!
Then their stupid comeback started, with Jack spiking the ball in multiple times, giving us no time to react. Impressive.
The score was now tied.
19-19.
We were going to 21, like a proper match. Bob scored the next point.

Then Wade scored, "Not so bad after all, 'ey Mark" he laughed.

20-20 huh.

"DUCE!!" I yelled, causing everyone to cover their ears apart from jack, he was used to it.

He noticed that I noticed that he was the only one and winked at me, causing me to blush furiously.

I made the next point.

Then Felix made a point.

"Duce again" I said,

Ian made a point.

Then Mark made a point.

"Ok how about this, next point is for all the beans!" I smirked at Felix

"Deal!" he yelled.

Jack got into his spiking position.

It was our serve.

I served the ball and it headed to around the middle of the court.

Bob hit it up. Then Ian, to Ken and then over.

I got it and hit it over quickly, trying to spike it.

The next few moments went by in a flash.

Jack hit the ball as I was spiking it and it raced towards the sand, when Anthony jumped and saved it. The ball curved and went over, landing in the soft sand.

I shrieked with joy and jumped into Anthony's arms.

He put me on his shoulders and we started singing.

"WE, ARE THE CHAPIONS

MY FRIENDS!

WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING,

TILL THE END!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"

Everyone else in our team then joined in,

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,

NO TIME FOR LOSERS!!!!

CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

OF VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all laughed as the other team waved us off. It was so funny. This was the best day ever.

~

We were all back at Marks place now. Some drinks were being opened.

"No, no, no, no, no! You boys have to edit and post today! No forgetting. I hope you all have backup videos!! We will be leaving tomorrow, then you can see your lovely people in person!" I yell, snatching their drinks from them. They all pouted. I was then left with Molly.

"So Molly, how are things anyway? Sorry I haven't asked sooner!" I say

"Great, great! Yeah, everything is good, living the life, like today, this was an example of an awesome day!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. I laughed.

"I know right! It really is awesome, being a part of the YouTube family. And trust me, Molly, you belong with us too" I smiled. That last comment seemed to lift weight off her shoulders.

"Thank you (y/n), I just, sometimes it's hard to fit in cuz all of you guys are youtubers and then I'm the outsider. But that was really nice of you, now I can feel like a part of the family" She smiled.

"Hey, no problem! But you really are a part of this" I said

"Anyway, on a more... personal... point, what's up with you and Anthony?" she smirked, I immediately remembered me jumping into his arms and then going onto his shoulders. Oops, that did seem quite a bit too touchy and close, seeing as we were all in out bikinis and swim trunks.

I made a puking action, "NO! I love Anthony and all but no. He is like a brother to me, him and Ian and Mark, they are my three big brothers, and I'd never be likely to date them" I said.

"I thought Felix was your brother" she giggled

"Oh yeah, oops" I giggle

We just spent the next hour chatting.

Felix was the first one to walk out of the recording room. He was fuming.

"Felix..." I start, worried.

"No, (y/n), I'm fine, just, I don't really want to talk now. ALRIGHT!"

"Just, let me know if you need me ok, I'm always there for you, remember" I smile a soft smile. He takes off into the kitchen and I make my way to Marks recording room.

The smell of alcohol was unbearable. Something was said that pissed Felix off.

The boys were all hanging together. Pathetic.

"I thought I told you boys to record and edit!!" I yell. All the attention was focused on me.

"We finished early, so now, we're drunnnk" Mark laughed.

"What the fuck did you bozos do to my brother?!" I practically scream.

Ian and Anthony look at each other. Then back at me, "(y/n), we wanna talk to you, somewhere without them" Anthony practically spat out 'them' like venom.

Some death glares were sent around.

Ian and Anthony seemed to be 'teamed up'.

Mark, bob and wade.

And then Jack and Ken.

It was awful seeing them all fight,

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you?!" I yell before running towards Marks bathroom, I lock the door and just sit there. I think of all the possible things that could have happened in there to cause them all to hate each other.

Why?