Tönt!

Mark's POV:
Jack walked into the room smirking. Felix, ken and I looked up at him, felix looked pissed off. I was too.
I got up, walked towards him. He crouched a bit. Did he think I was going to punch him or something. I kept walking. I opened the door and left to (y/n)'s room.

Your POV:
I woke up from my sleep when I heard a knock at my door. Jack. I smiled. I walked over to the door. When I opened it, instead of jack, a pissed off mark. He stood in and closed the door behind him.
"You like him don't you?" He asked sternly.
"I don't know, mark relax it was just coffee!" I exclaimed.
He sighed in relief. "(Y/n)," I turned my face towards his. Suddenly out of the blue, our lips collided. Mark kissed me with passion. I kissed back a little. I didn't want mark to think I love him though. I felt bad.
I pulled away.
"Mark..."
"(Y/n), god I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I should be happy for you! I'm sorry. I just. I needed to do that" mark drooped his head down. He was obviously ashamed.
"Come here" I said and hugged him.
"I'm not angry" I said.
"Thank you" he smiled.
"He kissed you" mark said.
"Wha- NO!" I said sternly.
"(Y/n), I know when you're lying! He did" mark smirked.
"Well he has kissed me before on stage, and you kissed me too" I said.
"God damnit. I'm a slut!!" I yell angrily.
"No! No, (y/n)! I'm sorry we made you feel that way! You're definitely not a slut!" Mark explained.
"But don't avoid the question, well, now it's a question. Did he kiss you today before your date ended or during it?" He asked.
"Why do you want to know?" I said sheepishly.
"I'll take that as a yes! Night night fatty!" Mark got up.
"Wow, best friend much?" I laugh. He giggled and left, closing the door behind him.
I was just crawling into bed when another knock on the door disturbed me. Instead of shouting 'it's open' just incase it was my evil ex again, I walked over towards the door.
"Lösenord?"(password) I ask.
"Kjellbergs är fantastika?"(Kjellbergs are fabulous) A voice replies.
[A/n: I speak fluent Swedish btw☺️No lie!!]
"Det är öppet"(it's open) I yell through the door.
My talk brother opens the door.
"You ok?" He smiles weekly.
"I'm fine, sorry for the way I treated you earlier" I sighed.
"No, don't be, I was in the wrong. (Y/n), I want you to date people, I can't stand to see you alone all the time! Just, then I got used to it and now I see you with Sean. He's a friend and if he hurts you I will demolish him. I just don't want to see you hurt again" Felix explains.
I hug him.
"You are the best big brother I could ever wish for" I smile.
"And you're the best sister" he smiles.
"You have two sisters you know?" I laugh.
"Yeah, oops!" He laughs.
"I'm not tired..." I start.
"Me neither..." Felix continues.
We look at each other for a second, then at the same time we said,
"Mario cart!" We both smirked.
"We are fabulous!" I laugh.
"But I'm fabulous-er..." Felix adds.
I punch him playfully.
"Yeah right! You wish!" I laugh.
"Whatever you tönt(dork)" he brushes it off.
"Loser, now! Let's get started!" I smile.
I set up the game and Felix rummages through my bags for candy and food in general.
After 10 minutes we were all set up.
"Record or not?" I ask.
"Let's just have some brother sister fun. We don't need millions of people to watch us all the time!" He smiles.
"Your right!" I smile back.
We played and played for the rest of the night. We finished every race. I came first in nearly every one of them. I was queen of Mario cart.
I had a blast hanging out with my brother again. It felt like we were kids again.
After Mario cart, we just spoke about the old days. We also skyped with our sister, mum and dad. Felix and I both got very emotional at one point. We were like a pair of teenage girls. When the call ended, we hung up and Felix and I were both crying. I missed my. Mum, dad and sister. I missed the old days, but I really loved the current days too. Felix and I hugged and laughed it off. I've always been quite an emotional person, Felix less, but when it comes to family, we are both emotional wrecks.
"Tönt(dork)" he laughs.
"Jag skulle kunna säga samma sak om dig!(I could say the same thing about you!)" I reply.
"Felix"
"Hmm?"
"I'm tired now" I laugh sleepily.
"Can I sleep here tonight? I don't really want to go back to that room..." His voice trailed off.
"Yeah sure, what happened in there?" I ask.
"I don't know. I got mad at jack, i really need to apologise, but I'll do that tomorrow" he chuckles lightly.
"Right, well jack is a good guy, you guys are friends. He wouldn't hurt me, I could tell from the moment I met him that've would be close, I just never believed that we would be this close" I smile.
"So (y/n) had a crush?" Felix smirks.
"Shut your face!" I laugh.
Felix goes into the bathroom and gets changed and I crawl into bed. I make sure I leave enough room for Felix.
He walks out of the bathroom and gets into bed. [No this is not a Pewds x reader! You guys are brother and sister! Calm down!!]
"Move over fat ass" he laughs.
"Oh shut up!" I giggle.
I fall asleep smiling, knowing that I'm in the protective hands of my awesome dork of a brother.
~
The next morning I wake up, Felix is still asleep. I get dressed and take a shower in the bathroom, I put on makeup and I get ready for the day. The signings were over. Felix and I would be leaving tomorrow, so this last day, there will be a party and we're all going to hang out. The whole smosh family is coming, bob, wade, Mandy and Molly are coming. Mark, ken, Felix and jack are coming and then there's me. Today we're going to disney land. Rumour has it, there will be many more Youtubers there with us. I can't wait.
I put on a cute outfit, but one that would fit the theme. I don't want to have my dress fly up or anything.
I walk out of the bathroom, then towards my brother. His mouth was open, he was snoring slightly and his arm was hanging off of the bed.
I shook him lightly.
"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. Get up lazy pants, it's disney land time!!" I screech excitedly.
Felix groans and gets out of bed. I leave the room. While he changes I decided to go downstairs to the lobby to the restaurant area to get breakfast.
I set my stuff down and wander towards the buffet. I start putting stuff on my plate, all of which looks great. Then I jump when I feel two big hands on my waist. I turn around to see the Irish man I fell for. I knew I liked him. I know I love him.
"Hiya!" I smile.
"Mornin' gorgeous!" He chuckles.
"Can I kiss you?" I whisper.
"Please!" He whispers back, but quite loudly.
I peck him on the lips, both of our cheeks flushed a red colour.
"You're adorable jacky!" I giggle.
"Nowhere near as cute as you" he kisses my cheek.
He grabs a plate too and puts some food onto it. I wait on him as he finished up.
"Let us descend back to our dining positions!" Jack declares loudly in a funny posh British accent. We got weird looks from people. I covered my face, jack on the other hand didn't even notice them.
I grabbed my stuff and we moved to a different table that could seat 5 people. We sat down across from each other and just started talking.
"You know, (y/n). When I met you on youtube after your brother gave me a shoutout, I found you to be the funniest girl ever. Ever since we did our first collab, I've watched every one of your videos!" Jack smiles proudly.
"I actually watched you before Felix gave you a shoutout. I liked your style and I thought you were quite cute, you and your awkward little self" I giggled. He chuckled then too.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yeah?"
"Ock, n-never mind. It d-doesn't matter" he frowns.
"Ahw, jack you know you can tell me anything" I smile reassuringly.
"I know, just, not right now. Net just yet" he smiled, regaining courage.
"Have you ever been to disney land?" I ask him.
"Nope, never, so I'm really excited!" He laughs.
"I haven't been either! I rally can't wait. Apparently we'll be meeting more youtubers than we expected" I smiled.
My phone buzzed at that moment.
"Hey (y/n), great to hear you're in LA! I'll be coming to Disneyland too today, so keep your eyes peeled for that one awkwardly talk dude! ;) cya soon!"
It was from David, aka Daithi de Nogla. Him and I were really good friends. Actually, most of my collabs are with him.
"What's new?" Jack asks, obviously very curious.
"David! He's joining us today!!" I smile in excitement.
"So I won't be the only irishman?!" Jack yells excitedly. Yet again, more weird looks.
"Nope, not one, but two leprechauns!!" I tease.
"Haha, hilerious!" He says sarcastically.
"What's so funny?" Mark, ken and Felix approach our table.
They all take a seat and wait for an answer.
"Well David's coming, so I told Sean that he wouldn't be the only leprechaun" I giggle.
"That joke is too old (y/n)" mark laughs.
"Ugh! Says the one who uses that every time you see or collab with jack!!" I laugh.
"Whatever!!" Mark huffs jokingly.
"Tönt" Felix and I say at the same time out of the blue!
"Eyyyyy" we finger-pistol eachother. We were the real dorks.

"Ah-whatta?!" Jack asks. Loudly and confused.
"Dork" we say in unison again.
"You guys have got to stop that. It's kinda creepy!" Ken laughs.
"Your kinda creepy!" I joke.
"Your moms kinda creepy!" Ken jokes back.
"Tönt" I say again, directing it to ken this time.
Ken and I were good friends, we did however have a reputation for being rivals though. We challenged each other a lot with games. We both knew it was a friend thing, but our fans really think we actually don't like eachother.

"You're a tont (y/n)!" Mark says.
"Haha! A tont, no no no no no, mark, not tont, tönt" I laugh.
"Yeah yeah" Mark roles his eyes as a joke.
Everyone gets their food, no one seemed mad anymore. I still felt guilty about mark, but he seemed ok with it.
After about an hour of good food and funny conversations, we headed off.
"Ok guys, let's go!!" I yelled excitedly. More weird looks.
I just laughed.
The boys all stood up, we cleared out plates so we wouldn't seem too rudde. Then we walked towards the car. Ken was driving, Felix was on the passenger seat and mark, jack and I were in the back.
"I'm leaving tomorrow" I whimpered as the thought crossed my mind.
"I'm not going to see you guys" I whispered. A tear fell from my eye. Mark was there to catch it.
"Skype every day, ok?" Mark smiles.
"Promise" I smile back weakly.
I turn to jack who seemed like he was going to cry.
"I'll be skyping you too jack" I smile reassuringly.
He nods.
I could tell he was trying to hold back tears. He wouldn't speak, his cheeks were red, eyes were glossy. I felt ready bad for him. I didn't want to leave him, I would miss him too much.

I grabbed his hand with mine an intertwined our fingers. I gave him a reassuring smile.
Wait, are we even a couple? We've kissed and we act like one, a bit. I don't know....
I sigh at the thought.
I decided to take a little nap, I was tired from last night. Felix and I were up playing video games till crazy o'clock and then we talked and then we had out Skype call.
I rested my head on marks shoulder. I didn't want to make jack jealous or anything, I just didn't want to sleep on jack just yet. Too awkward.
My eyes get heavy and I find myself asleep within no time at all.