The beach

Marks POV:
We all walked towards a fun fair because none of us really wanted to explore, we would rather go on rides and act like idiots.
There we met Wade, Bob and Molly.
I ran up to them and gave then big hugs and so did (y/n). Wade, Bob, (y/n) and I were like one big friend group when she lived here. We made so many collabs, sometimes she joined us with drunk minecraft. (Y/n) always got too drunk, she would start acting really hyper and I'd have to put her to bed. She was always funny drunk though.
We all got on a ride.
(Y/n) was next to Felix, they were both videoing because they were in the front.
Bob and I were next to each other.
Wade and Molly were next to each other and Ken and Jack were next to each other in the back.

Jacks POV:
"Hey Ken? Buddy can I ask you something..."
"Yeah sure, what's up?" He smirked, I bet he knew too.
"Well I guess it was kind of obvious, but I kinda like like (y/n)... But please please please don't tell her or anyone else! Felix will kill me and Mark will do what ever it takes to embarrass me!" I said...
"Don't worry I won't say anything, but I think she might like you too!" He smirked and nudged me.
I blushed and then realised (y/n) and Felix were vlogging. Shit. Hopefully the sound wasn't picked up. And hopefully none of the fans can lip read.

YOUR POV:
"(Y/n) before the end of today I want to know something... Do you like Jack?" Felix asked me just before the ride begin. I could feel Marks stare.
"Shhh the rides about to start!" I avoided the question. He was cute, jack. But I don't want my heart to be shattered again. I sighed.
The ride was long but really really fast. Apparently later on Anthony and Ian would be joining us at the beach. Anthony, Ian and I were like the best of friends. Like I was part of 2 friend groups.
When I moved to America, Ian and I met each other and we decided to collab immediately. Then we became best of friends. I was part of the smosh family for a bit. Then when I met Mark things changed. They were bussier. I didn't mind though. Mark was always there for me after that. I must admit, even while dating Dennis, I kinda crushed on Mark a bit, but my crush didn't last a week.
I really missed Ianthony. I laughed at their ship name.
~
We all got changed, man I love the LA weather! I ran out passing by everyone and straight into the water. It was nice and warm! I loved it. I started swimming around when I felt two arms wrap around me quickly. I screamed and squirmed. I was dragged under water and then lifted up to meet eyes with Anthony and Ian laughing his ass off in the background. I punched him in the shoulder and then hugged them both.
"You dick heads!" I laugh,
"We love you too!" They laugh.
The gang soon joined us, it was great fun.
After swimming we played beach volleyball.
Felix and I were team captains.
"Ok I choose Ian" Felix went first.
"Then I choose Anthony!" I said.
"I choose jack" Felix said
"I choose mark" I said
"I choose bob" Felix said
"I choose Molly" I said
"I choose Ken" Felix said
"I choose Wade" I said
5 vs 5
Let's do this!!!!