Saying goodbye again

"I'm going to miss you (y/n)"
"Jack I don't want to go"
"I don't want you to go either"
"Can you come over next week?" I ask.
"I'll try, I can't be sure though" he sniffs.
The boats sirens go off, signalling the passengers to get on board.
"No no no no no! Jack I don't want to go!" I cry.
"(Y/n), you need to go back home. We'll keen in tough. I'll call you every day, I promise" he hugs me. I start feeling limp.
"Jack I love you so so much!" I yell. He smashes his lips onto mine and then hurries me onto the boat.
"I love you baby" he calls.
I cry harder when the boat pulls away. I walk around the boat and eventually find a seat at a small table.
Then a man sits across from me. "You know, the prettiest girls are the ones who smile" the man chuckles in his thick Irish accent.
"Well, I'll take that into account thanks" I giggle awkwardly.
He sticks his hand out and I shake it.
"Name's Tony" he smiles.
"I'm (y/n)" I smile back.
"Ma wee(small) cousin watches your videos ju'no(you know)" he smiles proudly.
"Well, tell him/her that I said hi and thanks for watching!" I giggle.
"Will do, can you actually please sign this for him" he smiles.
"Sure! Definitely" I reply and sign a shirt.
"Sorry if this is awkward for you, and I'm sorry that I came up to you as a complete stranger with this... But Sean and I were old, school buddies. I watch his videos all the time. I was with him the day you asked him to collab and he totally flipped and then he fell head over heals in love with you" Tony laughed.
"Well, if you watch his videos then you mush be caught up" I giggle.
"You guys are very cute together!" He smiles.
"Thank you" I chuckle. I bet my face was a mess. But frankly, I couldn't care less. The rest of the boat ride was just me chatting with tony about Sean when they were younger. It was nice to hear stories. I could totally make fun of jack!! I laugh at that thought.
At the end of the boat ride, I wave tony goodbye and I see Felix and Marzia. I run towards them and hug them both.
"Had fun?" Felix chuckles.
"Definitely" I smile.
"Ok tell us everything!" Marzia exclaims excitedly.
"Ok well..."
I tell them all about my weekend. Marzia said Sean was very romantic. He was just the cutest!
"And no funny business?" Felix joked.
"No Felix, no funny business!" I laugh.
"Just making sure" he smiled.
Well this just became really awkward.
We got back to their house and I crashed onto the couch. I was then greeted by Edgar and Maya, who both slobbered all over my face.
I laughed and jolted up.
"Ugh! Ew!" I yelled. Felix just laughed.
"Well, (y/n), let's get you all packed up!" Felix sighed. I walked up to Felix and hugged him ever so tightly. I was really going to miss him. I know I'd be in the same city, but living away from him again would be weird. Living alone would be weird. When Denis moved out. I was alone for a bit and then I moved in with Olivia smosh. Then I moved here with Marzia and Felix.
Then with jack and now I'm going to be alone.
I would live close to Marzia and Felix. I would also be near by a few other British youtubers. I got a text from dan when I was in Ireland asking if I would join him an phil in a few videos next week. I couldn't say no to that. Those guys have been good internet friends of mine for a while. We've done a few videos. Next week they want me to join them for their 7 second challenge game and I couldn't wait.
Just then I got a text. It was from jack.
"Go on, read it. It's gonna be important probably" Felix smiled.
"Thanks" I reply.
It read, 'Hey (n/n), I really miss you and i wish you good luck moving! I hope you enjoy yourself, and keep wearing that pretty smile that always makes my day! I love you baby <3 '
Felix was looking at my phone over my shoulder. He has always been much taller than me.
"That's sweet" he chuckles.
"Shudup" I laugh.
He hugs me and then we walk to my room and he helps me pack. I was really tired the whole day. We didn't get much work done and I have to start moving tomorrow.
"Just get some sleep (y/n), I'll finish this off" he smiles.
"Thank you" I hum.
I get into bed and I fall into a deep sleep.
The next morning i wake up. Felix's upper body resting on the end of my bed. I shake him awake and I walk him to his room where he gets into his own bed.
I get changed and pack the rest of my stuff, laptop, camera, etc.
I was really scared to move out as well as sad. I'm not sure why though. Just the thought of being alone. It bugged me.
~(this is the first time skip in ages!!)
"(Y/n), I'm gonna miss you! Good luck" Felix hugged me.
"I love you" I smile.
"Love you too"
He kissed my forehead.
I hugged him one last time and then I hugged Marzia.
I said my final goodbyes and then left.
~
I thanked the moving truck guy for helping me carry my stuff upstairs.
The first night was lonely. I just watched some of jacks videos
I texted him but he didn't reply.
I got sad.
And then the next few weeks were like this.
Jack would text back, our chats were never that long though. He mentioned me in a few videos.
I uploaded a video of jack and I when I was in Ireland, maybe it would remind him of when I was there.

'I cried a little <3' -Jacksepticeye.

I started tearing up at that.

'Miss you so much +jacksepticeye' I wrote.

No reply.

I just started balling.
I couldn't take this. I couldn't take this at all. I couldn't take being ignored.
'Jack, what have you been up to? we haven't really been talking lately. It's been weeks. I'm kind of lonely...' I send.
A tear drops onto my phone.
Jack💚 is typing...
Showed up.
Then it disappeared. He went offline and didn't send anything.
"What the fuck!!" I scream. I throw my phone across the room.
I just break down and cry myself to sleep. Felix had tried to get I touch with me these past few days but I ignored him. I didn't want my brother to see me like this.
I don't want him to rage at jack either. Then there was a ring. The doorbell. I got my wallet and fixed my hair slightly. I had ordered pizza.
I open the door. I grab the money out of my wallet and then look up.
"F-Felix..." My eyes widen and I step back.
"What the hell happened to you (y/n)?! Where were you?! I've called you so many times!!" He exclaimed concerned.
"Felix I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I look down and some tears drop onto the floor.
Felix pulls me into a hug.
"What happened?" he whispers.
"It's jack... He won't respond" I cry.
"Son of a bitch" Felix whispers.
Felix slept over that night.