Truth or dare?

~ok so you guys seemed to like the last chapter, so I'll be making all my chapters very long like that! Also, thank you all so much for 687(so close!!!) reads!!! It means so much to me, so in celebration of that, this chapter has a lot to hold for you!! Enjoy!~

"So who's up for truth or dare?" Wade suggested. My eyes quickly scanned the room. It seemed like they were all good with it. "I'm gonna watch..." My voice trailed off. Whenever I play truth or dare, something bad happens to me and I don't want that just now. "(Y/n)! Your such a loser!!" Ian jokes. I poke his face and give him a fake death glare. He giggles at that.
"Who's going first?" Bob asks. "You asked the question, so you have to go first!!" Mark teased in a childish manner. "Guys I'll be right back! I'm gonna get us some drinks!" I hum. I leave the room, walk to mine, grab the car keys and then I was off again.

Felix's POV:
"Ok Mark! Truth or dare!" Bob smirked, getting him back for Mark teasing him. "Knowing you Bob, I choose dare!" Mark announced. "Ok, I dare you to run down to hall way, screaming 'Markiplier suck dong'" Bob laughed deviously. We all laughed, picturing mark actually doing that. He sighed and stood up. Bob followed him out to the hallway and we walked behind bob. "MARKIPLIER SUCKS DONG!!!!" He yelled as he stomped down the hall. Then he bolted back towards our hotel room. We heard some doors opening after we shut ours. We were all trying to contain our giggles but failed. "SHUT UP!!" An unfamiliar voice yelled. We were all silent in shock, but then we continued laughing. "Ok Mark! Your turn!!!" Jack yelled. "Shhhhh!" I shushed him. "Sorry! I can't help it!!" He whispered VERY loudly. "Ok... Um... Ian, truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Dare" Ian said.
"I dare you to lick Anthony's foot!" Mark laughed.
Ian shrugged. "I've done worse!" And laughed. Anthony's face was filled with regret. Anthony took his shoe off, then his sock, and his foot was revealed. Ian licked it, pulling away quickly. "DUUUUDE! WHAT THE FUCK!! That's the sweatiest foot I've ever tasted!!!" Ian laughed and then ran to the bathroom. "So Ian likes licking feet?" I laughed. "I guess so!" We all burst out laughing again.
"Ian, your go"
"Ok, Bob, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Really bob?!" Wade whined.
"Yes really!!" Bob replied.
"Ok, um... What do you rate me out of ten?" Ian laughed and did a sexy pose.
"Ten-outa-ten!!!!!" I joked.
Bob laughed at the silly question.
"Honestly?" He asked
"Honestly." Ian replied.
"7" as soon as Bob said that, we all burst out laughing again. "Wahahahahah!!! Oh god bob!!!" We all laughed. "Huh- GAYYYYYY!" I joked. Bobs eyes darted over to me. "Felix, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Fuck" I laughed. He couldn't help but laugh either.
"Truth"
"Since you embarrassed me, have you ever seen (y/n) naked?" He smirked.
Everyone's faces dropped.
"Yeah, I guess..." I trailed off.
"Felix, your a pedo!!!" Bob laughed.
"So bob's gay and Felix is a pedo, who's next?!" Jack laughed.
"You!" I chuckled.
"Feck!!" He yelled [feck means look in Irish, it's like; look at what I've done. Some people use it like fuck. The more you know ;) ]
"Jack, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Ok, well, are you crushing on my sister?" I asked.
His face lit up like a Christmas light.
"N-no!!" He yelled, stuttering a bit. The lies.
"Ok Anthony truth or dare!" Jack said quickly, probably trying to change the conversation. I could see it. The way he looks at her. I wouldn't mind if they date, just as long as he doesn't hurt her.
"Dare"
"I dare you to, as soon as (y/n) gets here, drink five beers in a row, proper Irish style!!" Jack yelled proudly. "Only if you do too. I don't want to be the only dead man!" Anthony laughed. "Challenge accepted!" Jack thumbsd up.
"Ok then, I guess it's my go... Wade truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"How good looking am I from one to ten?" Anthony smirked.
We all laughed.
"God damnit!! 2, just so that I'm not gay either!" Wade laughed. "God damnit!" Anthony pouted.
"Maaaark!!! Truth or dare!" Wade sang very off key.
"Dare" he said all sinister.
"I dare you... Drum roll please!" Wade said. We all started smacking out knees.
"To smack (y/n)'s ass when she gets here!!" He laughed. Bob, wade, Ian, Ken and mark were all laughing their asses off. Me, jack and Anthony however, didn't find it very funny.
"God damnit wade!" I yelled, quoting mark.
"Ok, ok, Ken, truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Dare"
"I dare you to shave off your beard!!" Mark laughed.
"GOD SAKES!!" Ken yelled and we all laughed.
Mark and ken walked into the bathroom, followed by the rest of us.
"Today, we are gathered, to commemorate the days of beard-y. You will always be remembered!" Ken yelled. We all laughed at his joke. Mark held a scissors up to his beard.
"3" ken tensed up
"2" he closed his eyes
"1!!!" And with that, the bottom half of his beard fell off, making his chin more visible.
"Nuuuuuuuuuh!!!" He cried.
We were all in hysterics. Ken shaved the rest of his face until he had no stubble left.
"Bob's gay, Felix is a pedo, Ian is good looking, Anthony's ugly and Ken is 15!" Mark laughed and we all laughed too.
"Guys!! I'm not gay! I was just stating the truth, I mean, Ian isn't an ugly guy or anything! I'm married for fuck sake!!" Bob said, still with a slight chuckle in his voice.
"I'm back bitches!!!!" A familiar, a feminine-slightly Swedish accent- voice said, (y/n)'s back.
I stand up to open the door but jack gets it.
"Welcome..." He says in his sinister voice. She giggles and then steps aside, revealing loads of alcohol.
"Jezus woman! How much alcohol can one get?!" Jack laughs in his thick Irish accent.
"Apparently, too much..." She laughed.
Sean tossed us all a beer.
"Oh Anthony, before I forget! (N/n), can you pass us 8 more beers?" Jack chuckled.
"8?!" She yelled, "we're about to have a little competition..." Jack laughed.
~
"3, 2, 1!!!"
We yelled.
They chugged their drinks down. Jack was winning. When did this even become a contest?! Who knows. Jack took a second to breath and Anthony coughs up. They were both on their 3rd beer. Jack started chugging again. After the last beer, jack had won. Anthony was wobbling all around the place. Jack seemed fine.
"Ok boys, I'm on the wine" (y/n) said. She never drank beer, she liked it, but preferred wine. "Suck-er!!" Anthony hiccuped. "Shut your face anton!!" (Y/n) yelled. She pored herself a glass of wine and sat down with us. I kept my eyes on Mark. I really hope he had forgotten or forgets.
"(Y/n) we were playing truth or dare... Wanna join us nowww?" Wade smiled. "Yeah fine whatever!"
"Ok well, since we have alcohol, every time you want to chicken out, you have to take a shot!" I said. Everyone agreed and we got started.
"Um, Ken..." (Y/n) started, then she rubbed her chin.
"It was a dare" ken glared at mark.
"They're idiots aren't they" she giggled.
"HEY!" We all said at once.
She just giggled.
"Ok ken, your go"
"Ok then, (y/n)" he smiled deviously.
"Truth or dare"
"...dare?" She questioned her own words.
I dare you to test everyone's kissing skills again, except for mine and Felix's!" He laughed.
"I'm done!" She said.
"No your not! And no chickening out yet!!" He yelled.
(Y/n) sighed.
I felt bad for her. I was also kind of angry that I had to watch this again.

The boys started to line up again.

Your POV:
I felt my stomach curl.
I didn't want this.
Wade, Ian, Anthony, bob, Mark and jack at the end again. I could feel Felix's stare.
"I'm not a slut!" I say.
"We know!" Ken says.
Wade came closed and kissed my cheek. He got a boo from Ken.
"Sorry!" Ian whispered. He then pecked my lips. His beard was itchy.
Anthony. He looked at me in an awkward manner. Then leaned in and smashed his lips on mine. The kid lasted for about 4 seconds. He pulled away and smirked. The taste of alcohol was very strong. Ken clapped in the background.
Bob simply kissed my cheek, he was married.
Mark.
He put his hands on my waist. Pulled me to the point we were chest to chest, then he leaned in. He kissed me for about 7 seconds with some amount of passion. "Wooh!!" Ken cheered after Mark pulled away. He smiled sweetly and then walked away.
My eyes then locked with jacks.
He stepped a bit closer.
I smiled sheepishly and he smiled a bit too. He seemed a bit concerned. He put his hands on my waist and then, what I wasn't expecting.
He simply pecked my lips. It only lasted one second.
He pulled away. Still holding my waist. He smiled at me. And I smiled.
"Finally!" Felix sighed.
"Sorry bout that Felix" ken chuckled.
~
The game continued for the rest of the night. We played till 1 and then we made videos of ourselves doing stupid things.
We all fell asleep at 2ish.
Mark, ken, Ian and Anthony all slept in the boys' room, and Felix and jack slept in mine. I ended up falling asleep with jack and Felix in either side of me -again- on my bed.
Today was another good day.