Finally!!

We got our stuff and walked out to be greeted by KEN!!!

~

Your POV:

We walked out with our stuff. Felix made me carry the most stuff. SUCH a gentleman!! I thought sarcastically. Then, KEN!! Felix ran up to the bearded man and gave him a huge bro-hug. It was funny. Then I gave him a hug.

"How was your guys' flight?!" He says over excitedly. It was funny.

"Yeah it was great, but the people around us didn't seem to be having much fun!" You smile innocently.

"Wonder why...!" Ken laughs.

~

After walking for a bit and just talking about YouTube, we get to Kens car, put all our luggage into the back and get in. We drive for a bit and just share funny stories and what not. I can't wait to meet everyone else!!

We get to Ken's house. It was sort of familiar. I've seen some of it in his videos. It was a nice place. His dogs came running up to us. They were SOOOO cute!!

Jackie and Betty are adorable.

I could tell Felix was missing Edgar and Maya. I was really missing Pizza Butt. Felix noticed and comforted me. We hugged and Ken joined our hug. It was super cheesy but we didn't care.

~

That night Ken suggested that we head out and meet 'The gang', I knew what this meant. I couldn't wait!!!!!!!!

"What should I be wearing tonight? Like, what are we doing?" I ask Ken.

"You can wear whatever you want, I think Felix is going to wear a dress, so maybe you should wear one too, otherwise he'll feel lonely!" We laughed, "HEY!! I'm saving my dress for tomorrow thank you very much!" Felix tutted. We all laughed and I decided to put a cupcake dress on. I left my hair loose but it was wavy. It looked nice. I put on a bit of mascara, eyeliner and some lip-gloss. I really liked my outfit.

~

We got in the car, Felix and Ken in front and me in the back. I put on my headphones and started listening to Haunted by Shirk. Such a great song. You watched everything go by as you drove to the meeting spot.

After the song ended, Ken pulled up and my heart skipped a beat.

He was there.

After ages,

Finally!

I threw the door open.

"Long time no see (y-"

Before he could finish, I already had my arms wrapped around him. He eased into the hug. This was perfect. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Not only was he my best friend, he was my hero.

Sorry guys for such a short chapter, as you may or may not know from the last one, im not doing so good. There will be a better, and longer one up later!!

Byezerz

Have a great day <3

x Sennie