Welcome to Ireland

[J.Y s/n: jack and your ship name]
•I made the edit👏👆 it's simple but it's the cutest thing ever•

I wake up the next morning feeling fresh, happy. I quickly open my laptop to check if I had received any messages from jack after our call.
One.
'(Y/n), this weekend is going to be so much fun! I really can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!' It read. I just imagined jacks voice yelling that. His voice made me happy.
I got dressed into something simple, but cute. I brushed my hair, teeth. Then I did my makeup. I was ready. Oops. Clothes.
I hadn't packed yet. I rummaged through all my stuff. I chose out a few things. 4 pairs of jeans, 3 tops, two pairs of shoes and a few pairs of underwear and socks. I took my laptop, camera and a few other things I use for recording, seeing as I would be collabing with him for sure. I finished packing in no time at all, which surprised me. It was now around 12:30 in the afternoon. The time difference really messes up my sleep. I opened up YouTube on my iPhone and watched jacks two videos he uploaded yesterday.
"And I'll see you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!" I his voice screamed as he closed off the second video of that night. His outro played and I waited for his final words. He always had something to say at the end, wether it was funny, serious or just a few more words.
"Oh and before I forget, (y/n), aka (YT/N) is coming over to hang out and do a few videos tomorrow! So (y/n), if you're watching this... Can't wait!" He thumbsed up and the video ended. I smiled. I scrolled through the comments. So many people shipped us now. Especially after that video apparently.
'#(j.y s/n)'
'I smell a septic-crush!!'
'I hope they become a thing #j.y s/n forever'
'I hear the wedding bells already'
'Omg!!!!! Jack+(y/n)=adorable babies!! Make it happen!!'
The comments made me laugh. Babies? Marriage? I didn't even think we were 100 percent official yet. Maybe. I think we will have to let the fans know. But when? And how?
So many thought bugged me about it. "(Y/n)? You ready? Your boat is leaving soon!" Marzia called from downstairs.
"I'll be down in a sec!" I call back.
I grab all of my stuff. I drag it all downstairs.
I meet Marzia at the front door. Felix was in his living room. "Thank you so much Marzia, just for making my brother happy, letting me stay in your home as everything that you've done for me and my family" I started getting emotional. "Ahw (y/n), no worries, it was my pleasure!" She answered and brought me into a hug. I would be moving out of their house after this weekend. I was in tears now. I didn't want to leave them, but I knew if I stayed longer I would become a bourdon. And plus, I want a house of my own too! I was really going to miss this though. Felix walked out of the living room and towards us. He wrapped his arms around both of us and said, "My girls."
Marzia was tearing up.
Felix let go and so did the both of us.
"Bye bye (y/n), have fun!" Marzia said before retreating to the living room to play with the pugs. Felix hugged me one more time. "(Y/n), I know you love jack, and he loves you. I trust him with you. Just, please be safe, and don't come back home carrying another person!" He chuckles. "Oh piss off Felix" I laugh. He kisses my forehead. "I'll miss you" he smiled. "It's just the weekend!" I laugh. "But you're spending it with one of my friends. I will worry!" He exclaims with a smile on his face. "I'll miss you too" I smile. We hug one last time and then he helps me carry my stuff outside. The taxi arrives shortly and Felix helps me put my stuff in the trunk.
"See ya soon" I wave from inside of the taxi.
"In 3 day!" Felix laughs nervously.
"Felix. Don't worry!! I'm not an idiot, I won't be getting preggers any time soon!" I laugh.
"BYE!" We both call. Then the taxi driver pulls out and heads to the dock.
"Where ya heading?" The driver smiles through the mirror.
"Oh, ireland! I'm going there to hang out with a friend of mine!" I exclaim excitedly.
"Jack? Or David?" He asks.
"Huh?!" I say surprised.
"I'm a big YouTube fan!" He chuckles.
"Oh right!" I laugh.
"Then Jack!" I smile. "If you're wondering, I didn't mean to come across as a pedofile or something. I'm 24, my name's Hugo" he smiles awkwardly. "Oh, mine's (y/n) and I'm 23, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that" I laugh.
"I did" he laughs.
"I've been subscribed since you had 20 subscribers! You've really grown. So have I though" he smiles proudly. "Well thank you for sticking around for so long!" I chuckle.
We finally pull up at the dock. He helps me with my bags and I thank him. "Oh and (y/n)!" He calls as I walk away. "Yeah!" I spin around. "Are you and jack a thing?" He asks me. My face heats up. I feel other people staring.
"N-no!" I stutter awkwardly. Lies.
"Alright then, just asking!" He laughs, winks and then pulls away in his taxi car. I walk towards the building, it's like a waiting room for the boat. I check in and sit down.
"Mum! Mum, don't say anything, but my favourite youtuber of all times is sitting right there!" A young female voice whispers very loudly. I smile. Favourite? Wow. To be someone's favourite is the best thing I could ever wish for. The girl approaches me. She looks 13.
"Um, h-hi (y/n)! I-I'm a huge fan. You helped me through a lot!" She smiles. "Ahw! Thank you so much for coming up to me, I'm glad I could help. Here sit down!" I pat the chair next to me. She smiles brightly and sits.
"So (y/n), why are you going on the boat, I thought you just got back from America" she asks.
"Oh. Well a friend of mine invited me out to Ireland to make videos and spend the weekend!" I smile. I couldn't wait to see jack.
"Oh cool I'm going to Ireland too" she smiles. I smile back.
"Is your friend jack?" She smirks.
I knew she was going to ask that.
"Y-yeah" I felt my face heat up. "OMG YOUR BLUSHING!! You have a crush on jacksepticeye!!" She sings.
My whole body was hot now. "Can I follow you on twitter or any social media websites like that?" I ask her trying to avoid the last conversation.
"Oh yeah sure!! Oh, um. Maybe nottttt" she sighs in what I think, embarrassment. "What! Why not" I ask. "You'll think I'm a creep" she chuckles sadly. "Oh no! Not at all" I laugh lightly.
She types her Instagram username in.
@[j.y s/n]_for_lif3
I giggled at her username. It was just all photos of me and jack and edits of me and jack.
"I love it!" I giggle enthusiastically.
I press follow. Then I realise my fans will see this, they will assume I like jack when they do...
"You and jack are a thing!!" She exclaims excitedly.
"Wha-uh n-no we aren't!" I say nervously.
"So you and Anthony are an thing then" she smirks.
"Oh no! Not Anthony, no! He is a friend, nothing romantical" I explain.
"YOU AND MARK?!" She screams a piercing scream in excitement.
"No, no, no, mark and I are best buds, not in that way though" I explain.
"So it is jack!" She giggles.
"Why are you so interested?" I laugh. "Because you've been acting differently in the videos that you posted of you in America. So I knew something was going on!" She smiled proudly.
"Alright. Can you keep a secret. And I mean, seriously. If I see this trending, or anywhere in your feed I'll go insane" I say.
"I swear!" She says as she puts her hand over her heart.
"Ok, you're the first person to know other than best friends and family, but jack and I are dating" I whispered. She squealed. "I am going to explode!!" She shrieks. "For how long?" She then asks after regaining herself.
"He asked me out yesterday just before leaving to go to his plane and he kissed me goodbye" I blush and smile.
"That is the best news ever!" She smiles. "Just please don't tell a soul! Please. Not your family, not your friends. I don't know when we are going too announce it..." I say. She just nods.
"I didn't get your name but the way!" I smile.
"Mia" she smiles. "Nice to meet you Mia. I'm (y/n)!" I smile and shake her hand. She giggles.
"Jack bought a ticket for me to come out to Ireland to see him, he claims he can't go on any more without being next to me" I blush.
"Ahw! Me is such a charmer. That is adorable. #[j.y s/n] for life!!" She exclaims. I giggle.
Then the voice on the microphone calls out our boat. We both get up and Mia walks over to her mum.
"Bye (y/n)! It was great meeting you! You're amazing!" She chuckles. "It was awesome meeting you too mia! Remember..." I say and then I mine zipping mouth shut. She nods, waves and then walks back to her mum.
It was great meeting her. I just really hope she doesn't say anything about me and jack though!
After waiting for a bit, I get on the boat and text jack.
'Hey babe...' Delete that, it's too soon.
'Hey jackipoo...' nope
'Hey jack, on the boat, be there soon! Can't wait <3' send.
He gets back to me instantly.
'So excited to see that pretty face of yours again' he types
'ILY' I say
'ILY2' he writes back.
The whole boat trip, which was short, I spent listening to music.
When I got off the boat, jack must've been waiting for me because he was standing there. When he spotted me he ran to me with open arms. I ran slowly towards him. My case weighed me down. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I missed you" he said. "I saw you yesterday" I laugh.
He then squeezes my face in a cute way and kisses my squeezed lips. "I love you" he says with a smile on his face. "I love you too" I smile. Then I hear clapping. A single person clapping.
Mia.
Of course.
I turn around and there she is, mind blown. She runs up to us and says, "you guys are the cutest couple that ever coupled!!" She laughs and then runs away.
"Bye Mia!" I yell. She waves and then continues running to catch up with he mum.
"You know her?" He chuckles. "Yeah, I met her in the waiting place, nice girl, she ships us so hard though!" I laugh. "So do I!" Jack smirks. I kiss his lips for about a second and then pull away, I find myself gazing deep into his eyes.
He grabs my hand and we start walking.
"I live near by, so I decided to walk."
"That's cool with me" I smile.
"(Y/n), when do you want to tell the fans?" Jack asked excitedly.
"I don't know, soon I guess, whenever you want to" I smile.
"Ok, well I want to tell them this weekend, it doesn't have to be today though!" He replies.
"Cool" I smile, then I kiss his cheek.
"You're so cute" I say to him.
"I know right!" He jokes, I laugh and so does he.
When we get back to his house, he shows me around. He shows me the spare room, the one i'd be sleeping in.

The rest of the night, we played games, recorded and then watched a movie. Towards the end of the movie, I felt myself drifting off. I allowed myself to fall asleep since I knew I was in the safe hands of my new loving, kind, cute, funny, handsome boyfriend Sean.
Who I loved to bits.