Introduction

I get out of bed, I feel the cold floor on my feet which sends shivers down my back. "Ughhhhh!!" I groan and walk towards the kitchen. Then I remember, I'm moving today... "GOD DAMNIT!!" I  walked towards my room and dragged my case out towards the front door. My house was very empty, I was cold. I didn't want to move, but I needed a change. Plus I haven't seen my brother Felix in forever. I can't wait to see Marzia, I've only met her once or twice, but I really like her.
I felt my phone buzzing in my pyjama pocket. It was my mum.
"(Y/n), är du redo, hun mår du? Är du packat upp och redo att gå?" Mum asked. "Yeah, mum I'm fine, I'm feeling kind of nervous but that will wear off. And I am packed and ready to go" I reassured her. "Thank goodness, and (y/n), when I confront you in Swedish, I expect you to reply in Swedish!" She yelled. After a long call with her. I got dressed, I got ready, packed everything and started to head out the door.

This was a new beginning, new things, new people. I was just lucky enough that i got to keep this job, my dream job, Youtuber. I got to the airport and was flooded with people coming up to me, telling me their stories. Giving me things. Money. I didn't accept the money of course. I almost started crying at a few of their stories. I was so happy i could help so many people.

--Time skip to on the plane--

When i got on the plane, i walked down to row 7 seat C, there i sat beside two guys, they looked around my age. When i approached them to ask them if i could go to my seat, both of their faces dropped. They both just looked at me, with faces that looked, astonnished. They looked completely starstruck. I know because the first time i met Ian and Anthony from Smosh, i had the same look on my face. They both nodded and signalled for me to sit. They both just stared at me, it got very awkward. So i turned and looked at them, stuck out my hand and sain, "(y/n), (y/n) Kjellberg! Nice to meet you. I thought since we would be spending the next few hours next to eachother, and since you guys wont stop staring, i might as well get to know the pair of you!" I said with a smile on my face. The guy closest to the isle streched over the guys closest to me and shook my hand. "Erik, Erik C-conrad" He stuttered. I felt his hand warm up when it touched mine. I smiled, these two just made my day. "And you...?" I looked at the guy closest to me, examining his face, i knew that face, how could i have not realised it was him?! It was Joe Sugg, wow. I really liked Joe's videos and we have spoken before. Then I realised the two guys didn't actually know eachother, so i introduced them to eachother... "Well then, Erik this is Joe, Joe this is Erik"

"How did you?!" Erik seemed shocked, then he looked at Joe, "Do you two know eachother or something?!"

Then finally Joe spoke up, "(y/n), (y/n) Oh my bloody god you are sitting right next to me! Do you mind if i vlog this?!?!?"

"Not at all!!" I smiled, then i looked over at Erik who seemed very puzzled, "Joe here is another fellow Youtuber who is really awesome and you should definetly check his channel out! He is one funny son of a bitch!" I joked and they both laughed, I looked at Joe who was getting ready to start filming, his face had turned a deep red colour. Joe has been crushing on me for a few months now, he confessed it in one of his videos by accident. It was cute, he is 24, im 23, he made that very clear. We have been shipped a lot. It's funny. I wouldn't date Joe though, i know he is a good looking guy, but, i see him as a friend.

The flight went smoothly, it was awesome hanging out with Erik and Joe. I got both of their phone numbers. Erik freaked out when i asked him for his number. Mind you, so did Joe. When i got to the airport, I was approached by a happy felix and marzia following with a bright smile on her face. I hugged them both and then hugged Joe and Erik. I saw Joe leaving with Oli and Casper and then i saw something which truly made me very happy, Erik was leaving alone and Joe walked up to him and by the looks of it, invited him to come with them.

"You did it again, didn't you?" Felix smirks, "Did what?" I look at him confused... "You made two people become friends, you really are the youtube match maker!" He giggled, "Um, ok? Whats that supposed to mean?..."

"You have probably the nicest community on youtube!" He exclaimed. I just smiled, there wasn't much else I could say. I hugged my brother, "If only Fanny was here too..." I sighed, fanny is our sister, her name was a bad word in England, so I don't think she'd get on so well here...
When we got back to Felix and Marzia's place, I was amazed. Their house was so big and beautiful, I loved it here already. I got to meet Maya, Edgar, Clint and Billy. I just smiled the whole way through. I just had the best day ever.