Let's take a walk

*Suggested by @Caroline13Moonwalker
Go follow her!*

3rd person POV:
"(Y/n)!!!! Let us in!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!" A few voices yelled.
"GO AWAY!" She yelled.
Why? She thought.
After about half an hour, there were no more bangs on the door, she could only hear muffled voices, and occasional yells.
(Y/n) burst out of the bathroom and ran straight outside. There, she found Felix, on the bottom step of the front porch with his head in his hands.

(Y/n) walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
Felix jumped, but then hugged back.
"Let's take a walk" she smiled.
Felix nodded.
Then walked in silence for a bit, when they finally got to the park, they say down.
"What happened back there?" She asked concerned. Her voice was still shaky.
He took hold of both of her hands,
"(Y/n), am I a bad, big brother?" He asked, then looked away.
"What?!" She looked shocked, a tear soon fell from her face. "No, no Felix, of course not! You are the best big brother I could ever wish for!" She hugged him again.
"Felix," she said, he wouldn't look at her in the eye.
"Felix look at me god damnit!" She snapped.
His head turned quickly and his eyes were fixed on hers.
"Felix, what did they say?" She asked.
"Well we were editing, then Anthony left to go to the bathroom. We were all just chatting about YouTube stuff. Then he came back with beer and he convinced us all to drink. We all got quite drunk. Then Anthony and Ian started bragging about their relationship with you. Mark, Bob and Wade all got jealous and then they started fighting. Mark, Bob and Wade fought back with things like 'where were you two when she needed a friend most, huh?' And they all just started offending her. Then the 5 of them asked me where the hell I was during that time. Then they started using YouTube against me. They all kept telling me I was a shitty brother. That they would be better brothers, and then they all started fighting for the place of the best brother" he looked away.
"Then Ian said that Anthony couldn't be a brother if he was so in love with you. Then Bob and Wade said the same thing about Mark. Then Anthony was pissed at Ian, Mark was pissed off at Bob and Wade and Mark and Anthony were pissed at eachother...
Jack and Ken were both sitting there in silence. Just don't take it out on them. Ok?" He said.

Shit! Do Mark and Anthony like me?! She thought to herself.
"Don't worry I wont. But you aren't a bad big brother" she hugged him.
Then they both got up and walked to a nearby ice cream shop.
*bzzzz* *bzzzz*
*bzzzz* *bzzzz*
*bzzzz* *bzzzz*
(Y/n) kept getting texts from all the guys except Jack and Ken.

She got fed up of ignoring them and went onto the big group chat and wrote,
"Dear boys,
I heard everything an I won't be back till later today. Felix and I are going to hang out today. When I come back home today, I want everything sorted out. If it isn't, I'm leaving and I won't be saying goodbye.
I'm really disappointed with you guys.
I'll see the real yous later :( "

Felix and (y/n) ate, laughed, talked, danced, sang. This was the best fun they had with each other in a while.

You really are an awesome brother Felix she smiled at that thought.