I dont want you around its just me and my baby

Maddy is 16 years old with a child she had her son Jaxon 11 and ahalf months ago shes a single mum and hasnt spoken to Jaxons farther since she found out she was pregnent what happend when she moves back to england what will he think about his ex girlfriend and how will maddy tell him he has a son...

chappie one

maddys pov

I moved to Australia to get away from my ex Louis Tomlinson from one direction. He doesnt know we have a child together because I never told him, I remember the night we broke up he took me out for dinner and a movie but at the end I told him I needed to tell him something inportent I was going to tell him I was pregnent butIi got scared and told him I cant do this anymore. It broke me knowing I had just broken up with the love of my life but I was scared that he would leave me call me a slut belive what people have said that I cheated on him I thought I would be a single perant and now I am I've raised Jaxon for almost a year on my own but my mum and stepdad want to move back to london I used to live in Doncaster next door to Louis but my family decided to move to london then to Australia. Louis is five years older then me and no one would aprove of our relationship. I love my son to bits he has my brown curly hair and louis eyes he is just so perfict just like his daddy. It breaks my heart to see Louis with Eleanor Calder I understand he has moved on I just wish I could do the same. Its hard raising a child alone my mum told me if I keept him she wouldnt help look after him wouldnt pay for anything nothing but I still keept him I have a job and my best friend Ashley watches him when I work but if we move I wont have anyone to help me I mean if Louis knew I think he would want to help out but I dont know what to do. I love my son to bits and peaces he is my world but if I could go back in time I think I would have done things difrently, maybe have had Jaxon latter on in life maybe he would have a better life if I had of just waited.

Today I find out if we are moving back to London I hope we aren't I have what I need here right? I got out of bed and made my way accross the hall to my sons room he was still asleep so I walked out and had a shower and got ready for school, once I had packed my folder with the books I needed and my bag with my lunch. I heard a small noise come from jaxons room I went in and got him out of bed and got him dressed and packed him a bag because Ashys watches him while we are at school 6:30am we left the due still on the grass as we walked to Asheys house. Once we got there it was 7:40am after I had taken Jax in and he was settled down while Kelly Ashys mum made him breakfast I said my goodbyes to the both of them and told kell what time I would be to pick him up, Ash and I left for the bus stop soon at school. Talking with friends before the bell rang soon it rang Ashy and I made our way to maths. Soon we got kicked out like every other math lesson we made bad jokes when the bell rang we walked to science this was our favourite subject because our teacher was funny cool to talk to and wasnt bad looking at all :) after science my phone rang it was my mum so I answered.

"hi mum"

"hi hunny we are defently moving back to england and we dont need to worry about jaxons passport beacuse we already have one for him bevause of our weding"

"okay when do we leave" I asked with sadness in my voise

"we leave sunday so when you get home you need to start packing straight away love you and ill see you when i get home"

"okay bye"

We hung up I didnt notice I was crying untill I felt someone wipe a tear of my cheek I looked up to see my science teacher standing there with a worried look accross his face "whats wrong priencess" he asked I gave mr collins a weak smile "we are movie back to london on sunday and I dont want to go I just want to stay here" I told him. "Everything will be alright if you want I'll give you my number and if your ever not sure about something or just want to talk call me" mr collins told me I nodded "thankyou mr collins", "please maddy call me Rob from now on" I nodded again "thanks Rob" I giggled as I called him Rob "whats so funny he" asked "I called you Rob thats your name hahaha" he looked at me and said "well you know what im going to laugh every time i say maddy" he started to mock me but we both ended up laughing he gave me his number and I gave him mine "now remember anything at all call me" I nodded once again. I walked to were all my friends sit because it was break I sat down and told them the news Ashy started to cry so did a few others and some well they where happy I was going.

We only had one more class left and that was geography and then Ashy and I got on the bus and went back to hers soon Jaxy and I where on our way home the place I will soon be saying that used to be my home. Once we got in I set Jaxy down to play ing his room as I started packing his belonging since we leave in two days "mummy where me gone" he asks "baby we are moving but we are all staying together our little family" I told him "but I no wanna go" he wined "neither do I but it will be okay",

"but but my fwiends no dhere"

"But we can make new friends" I cheaked the time it was 6:15pm I picked Jax up and took him down stairs he sat and watched me start cooking soon dinner was ready and my perants got home soon after I had served everything out. We sat and ate Jax being the only one trying to talk once I was don't I took my plate up and did the same to Jaxon I took him upstairs and gave him a bath then got him in his monkey onzie i put him to bed and finnished packing I left a few clothes out for the next few days and the things he needed.

I started on my room by 1am I was done with only clothes for saturday and sunday as well as the things I needed I was ready to go I fell asleep quite fast. I woke up at my normal time at 5:25am and got up had a shower and got dressed in black short shorts with a blue singlet I got everything ready for jaxon for when he wakes up I still had to pack some of his toys because I wont have the money to pay but I'll get a job and put him in daycare while I work. The day passed rather quickly Jaxons cot was taken away by one of my mums friends because she is pregnent she took the matres as well as some toys and his change tabble. Soon I found myself falling asleep with jaxon in my bed, mum came in and woke us up I got as ready Jax crying because he didnt want to leave Itryed to calm him down but it didnt work. Once we got in the car he fell asleep I wasnt really talking to my mum and stepdad because they knew the exact reason I didnt want to move back. I don't want to be the one to screw up Louis life. Once on the plane jaxon stayed settled the flight was long and boring I dont think I have felt this scared and nervous since I moved to Australia.

LONDON

Once we finally got through costoms and made our way to my now old new house I just wanted to sleep but its 3:14pm and Jax had other ideas "pay mummy pay me" he asked in a winey voice how about we go for a walk to the shops or something he nodded. "mum" I called out "yes" she said "can I take jax to the shops to get a pram so I dont have to carry him every where?" "yes dear thats fine do you have enough money because I have some if you need it" she called back wait shes ofering me money this is so not normal "umm sure can I borrow some when I can get a job I'll pay you back" I yelled out. She came in to the lange room and handed me 400 puond "don't worry about paying me back its yours" she hugged me and kissed my cheek "okay bye mum" I picked up Jaxon and the baby bag it has my phone wallet and everything else we needed then we left. That was soo weird I didn't think she was ever going to help me out with money or anything. I walked to the shops the way I always went I didn't relise why had went this way until I passed it, I walked passed Louis house Eleanor Calder I felt tears thrented to spill from my eyes I glanced over and saw the guy I used to love well still do but he didn't notice me thank gosh I sped of walking as fast as I could. "why cyin mummy" Jaxon asked "nothing babe". I just wanted to get to the shops get the pram and maybe never leave my house again. Once at the shops I went in to big W and to the baby section I found a good decent pram to buy as well as some toys for the park. I figured we might as well go to the park while we are out. Once I got the pram and set it up I put jax in and hung the baby bag over the handle thingy a few toys down in the baskett. I started my walk to the park "I have toy pease mummy", "yeah baby" I handed a small colourful ball to him as we walked he played "goo" I heard him say then the next thing I saw was a flying colourfull ball "Jaxon" i said in my angree voice he started laughing "umm excuse me but i think this belongs to the cutie in the pram" once the guy finnished what he had to say I relised I knew that voice I was freaking out if zayn finds out Jaxons mine he will so tell Louis "umm thanks" I said as i turned around "maddy?" zayn said but more questioned I gave him a weak smile "thanks for the ball" I took it of him and started walking of as fast as I could I decided to go home and not to the park I didnt want to run into anyone else soon I was home and playing with jaxon.

Zayn pov

After Maddy practicly ran off I stood there shocked why would she run of like that unless shes hiding something I wonder who that little kid is to her. She looked scared for some reason and I want to find out that reason, she also looked as if she had been crying or was going to cry but why? I asked myself over and over again. I made my way home still asking myself about Maddy maybe shes scared of what Louis will say to her if he finds out she is back because the reason they broke up was because she was moving to Australia. I decided I would call Liam he would know what to do I got my phone out and found his number I clicked the call botton and soon he answered.

"hey zayn what up"

"hey Li-Li I was just wonderign if you still talk to maddy Lou's ex?"

"nope I did when they first broke up but she stoped talking to me and Dani we dont know why eaither why whats up?"

"I saw her to day at the shops she had a baby with her and he throw a ball and I took it over to them and she looked scared for some odd reason I just wanted to know if she was okay."

"ohh I didnt know she was back but I guess we will have to wait and see if she talks to any of us"

"your right Li I'll talk to you latter im going to see if I can get a hold of her and see whats going on"

"alright mate see you tomorrow at uncle Si's office"

we hung up the phones I looked through my contacts and found priencess boobear the nick name Louis had given her when they where together I called but she didnt answer it was 8:15 so she would still be up so I put my number on privet and called angain soon she picked up her phone.

"hello"

"hi is this maddy"

"yeah whos this" she asked in a confussed voise

"its Zayn don't hang up or I'll come to your house"

"what do you want Zayn" she yelled into the phone

"I just wanted to know why you ran off today I havent seen you in how long and you just disapeair"

"its just I-I don't want Louis to know we have moved back I know I cant avoid him forever but I can try for now its the best thing at the moment"

"for who Maddy he loves you and I know you love him you two were ment to be together and you broke up for no real reason at all just beacuse you where moving to Australia you two could have worked it out I know you could have"

"Zayn you dont understand I broke up with Louis for a reason that I never told him because I was scared he would leave me so I just left him and plus he has moved on and doesn't need me to screw up his life it wouldnt be fair on him or us"

"wait Maddy whos us you don't have an us do you?"

"cant you come over so we can talk or something I dont want to talk over the phone"

"how about I come pick you up and we can talk then"

"okay but I have to ask my mum to do me a favor first okay"

"okay just tell me if you can"

"okay yep I can do you remember where I live"

"yep see you soon bye"

"bye"

I hung up okay so now I'll get the the bottom of this mess soon I was out the front of Maddys house so many memreys in there all of us playing truth or dear the water fights and food fights thats where me and Maddy became real close we used to talk about everything but she left Lou and moved to Australia and thats when we stoped talking soon Maddy was in my car wearing her gray trackys that once belonged to Louis and a purple singlet.

maddys pov

I got into Zayns car and he drove to a park this was the park I met all the boys in it. I felt a tear stream down my face "so talk" Zayn said, I told him all about the night I broke up with Louis I told him why I was scared I told him everything I didn't leave one part out I felt his arms rap around me I snuggled into his chest "everything will be alright have you gotten everything you need for Jaxon" he asked I shook my head "I have to get a job then I can set up a room for him he can have Leigh's room since he stayed in australia with his girlfriend." "well I will buy everything and help set up tomorrow we can go shopping and we can set some things up at mine so you can stay just like we used to just us two" Zayn told me, "no I cant let you buy things he's not your child if anyonen should be helping its Louis but not you" I yelled "you don't want Louis in your life right now so I'm all you've got and I will be buying thing for your child you cant be expected to do it alone got it" Zayn yelled back I couldnt fight I did need help but I didn't want it from him. I wanted it from Louis I wish I told him I was opregnent "I'll take you home and I'll pick you up tomorrow 7:30am and we can go shopping untill 10am then I have a meeting with uncle Si and then we will continue shopping" Zayn said "but what about Jaxon he needs a car seat?" I asked I have Lux's car seat so we should be right" I nodded soon I was getting out of the car and going into my house I climbed into bed and fall asleep with jaxon cuddling into my side.

5:45 my alam went off I got out of bed with out waking my little man and had a shower I put on a pink dress with stockings under neath I put toms on and now my outfit was compleate. Jax woke up so I gave him a quick bath and got him dressed in red jeans and a green and white shirt it had a monkey on the front I put a blue jacket over his shirt I grabed the baby bag and made sure everything was in it. 7:30 I got a text from zayn saying outside I picked up Jax and we walked down stairs I had Jaxon on my right hip and the baby bag over my left sholder I walked onto the frount pattio where I had left the pram Zayn came and halped me with everything once we where in the car I introdused Zayn and Jaxon "hey cuttie" Zayn said to Jax "hewwoo" Jaxon yelled "this is what I have to put up with" I told Zayn we both laughed. We drove to a shopping center near simons work so Zayn could just go there easy after shopping and plus it has a big baby store Zayn told me I laughed I'll admit im happy Zayn knows it means im not alone here anymore. At 10 Zayn told us to get in the car because I had to go to the meeting even though Louis would be there Zayn said its us and all the girlfriends and because him and perrie broke up he would like it if I went in her place I hoped in the car nervous as all hell, once we got to simons office Zayn got the baby bag and Jax out I smiled at this simply because Jaxon has never had a guy around him other than my brother and Zayn is a pretty good role model well most of the time. We walked in everyone was sitting in the waiting area I stoped dead in my tracks when I saw Louis had his girlfriend I ran to the nearest tolet I had spent alot of time here before I left and so I knew where everything was I slamed the door shut and locked myself inside I sat and cryed and cryed there was nothing I could do he has a new girlfriend but that should be me not her.

zayn pov

I saw maddy run off out of the corner of my eye im guessing she spotted Lou and El I walked over to liam. Li-lLi can I talk to you" he nodded and walked away from the rest Harry and Dani had all noticed I was holding a kid but louis haddent. "Liam can you watch Jax he's my friends baby she not feeling well so she has just ran off to the bathroom and what ever happends please dont let him near Louis and El." Liam nodded and went and sat down away from louis Jaxon was almost asleep so there was nothing Louis could really do I watched as Jaxon snuggled into Liams arms and when I was satisfied he wasn't going to go over to Louis I went to the bathroom to see if Maddy was alright. I knocked on the door "Maddy its me" "go away" she yelled "no get your ass out here" I spoke the door opend and I pulled her in to a hug "everything will be alright Louis didn't even notice us" I told her "wait Zayn wheres Jax" <addy asked franticlty "he's with Liam it's alright lets go get Jax and take a seat and wait for the meeting" Maddy nodded. We made our way back to the waiting area Maddy went and got Jax of Liam and said thankyou to him she came and sat with me I could tell she was still inlove with Louis you could see it in her eyes "alright lads and lads girlfriends please come in" we all stood up Maddy didn't movie I looked at her like move your ass and she stood up, we all made our way into simons office. "goodmorning guys" he said quiet happy about something, "morning" everyone replied he looked at Maddy and his mouth hung open "be careful uncle si you might catch flys" Louis said and laughed no one else laughed because we knew what he was looking at it was Maddy and Jaxon. He got up and walked over to us "who did you come here with" Simon asked she pointed at me not wanting to speak I took Jax off her as simon gave her a massive hug, "I've missed having you around creating havick" she had a small smile accross her lips Louis was looking at her strangley like he had seen a ghost.

Louis pov

I know her from somewhere but I just cant think where I wonder who's kid she had she must be some slut Harry sleept with. "So Maddy what have you been up too" Simon said wait is that no it cant be but if it is why but she's not one to sleep around "just been working and looking after my son" her voise went really quiet at the last part I bearly heard it she had her head down but if that is my Maddy what happened to her she used to be so out there so fun not shy she is the reason im not shy she was the best that ever came to me what do I do. Simon talked for what felt like forever I just wanted to get out and talk to Maddy but what happends if she doesn't want to talk to me who's baby did she have maybe it was true maybe she did cheat on me I bet thats what happend.

maddys pov

I could see Louis looking at me like he wants to talk I told myself no eye contact, Jaxon woke up and started crying so I took him off zayn and took the baby bag aswell Zayn gave me the keys of the car so I could chsnge his nappie. Once I was done I put the nappie in a bin I made sure the car was locked and walked back up to the waiting area I sat and waited for zayn to come out soon everyone came out "Maddy" Zayn called and mosioned me to go in to the office I did and we just chated for a bit when we left Louis was stending there waiting for me I felt the tears form in my eyes I just kept thinking what do I do. "Maddy can we talk" Louis spoke I looked at Zayn he nodded "can you come with me" I asked he nodded again we walked over to Eleanor and Louis "hi what can i do for you?" I asked Louis "well I, we were wondering if you wanted to come over tonight all of us the others are coming and it will be like old times just with El as my girlfriend and you as zayns?" Louis told me "umm lou me and zayn aren't going out hes just helping me out with my son and I cant not tonight" I told him "but why I'm sure you could get your mum to look after him just for tonight" he says "sorry but I left him with my mum last night so I could go out with zayn we needed to talk and I cant do that again. I have no one to watch him sorry but I hope you all have a good night" I said "what about if your baby comes too" Eleanor asked I shook my head "sorry I cant I turned away and walk to the car zayn following me. When we got to the car Zayn took me back to the shops and we got more things for Jaxon, Zayn even brought some things to have at his house so that when I have work or when I'm at school he can watch him. "So Maddy are you going to tell Lou that he's Jaxons dad" Zayn asked "I don't know I dont think so I dont want him to think I expect him to buy him things or to be around he should be out living his life not stuck at home with a toddler." " But you should be aswell but you have a son you know if you want I can get my sister to baby sit Jax and we could go to Lou's tonight" I shook my head "okay how about we stay at mine tonight and talk about everything and we can figgure something out it will work out dont worry" he asked "okay but only if you promise not to tell Louis it's upto me and I will when the time is right". "Okay then lets take all this to yours and then the things for my house to mine we can set it all up and everything will be ready" "okay lets" I said with a smile accross my face, we started the trip home.

louis pov

"Hey I'm home baby" Harry yelled from the frount door he walkled in to the lounge room "Maddys baby looks so much like you man" Harry said "no he doesnt she would have told me if I got her pregnent wouldnt she?" I told Harry he just shrugged his sholders "maybe but that baby must be almost a year old and if you think about it you two broke up almost a year and 8 months ago now so he could be yours and maybe she just got scared to tell you" Harry told me I looked at him "but why would she be scared to tell me I loved her I would never have broken up with her and I still love her but she doesn't love me and I wonder if she ever did maybe she just wanted a way out and how would I know if he was mine everyone said she cheated on me nine times so it could be any one of those people" I stated. "Louis I never told you this but one day we were talking and she told me about all those rumous she never cheated on you not once and she was heaps depressed about it and wanted to die because of it she never told you any of this because she didn't want to upset you and you always told her you didn't believe them so she just left it." "But I love her and if thats my baby I want to be in his life but what happends if she doesnt want me in his life." "You need to ask her I spoke to zayn about an hour ago they had just finnished shopping and were taking things back to hers but are staying at his tonight so they can talk about something to do with Jaxon thats all he said so maybe he is trying to get out of her who his dad is and everything will be alright". We sat and waited for the other two to arive we decided no grilfriends tonight just a guys night once everyone got here they all told me how they thought Maddys baby was mine and how she ran off as soon as she saw me but I didnt notice I'm kinda scared to find out what happends if he is mine what will I do?.