Gerard's POV~ 28 years old

Lol its kinda obvious that I'm doing pretty bad lately on the one shots lately I'm sorry to all... but for now, I have a pretty cracked up and epic story, so please enjoy!!
~Leigha ♡

×
×
×

Frank had just hitched the camping tent. I looked out into the fearful surroundings thay engulfed me.

Ew. The outside world.

Don't get me wrong, it was amazing to be in. But when you were staying for a few days- no shower, electricity, or real food for 72 hours- it can be a real bummer.

You may be saying "Hey you little pussy ass bitch, why'd you agree to go camping if you were just going to whine the entire time?"

Well, that's a good question. You didn't have to be so rude though. In all honesty, it was Frank's idea. And any time with Frank was happy time.

"Mind taking a walk? The sun is setting soon and we may need firewood", he smiled at me.

My first thought? Well, it's a little obscene, but it was I wonder what the consequences would be if you fucked in the woods.

You can make fun of me all you want, but have you seen Frank? Like the Frank Iero. He was a sex God, just admit it.

"Of course I don't mind", I linked arms with my warm companion and we set off in a trail into the woods.

Frightening noises, scary scenery, and weird feelings under your feet were enough to have me running for my black Prius. But I saw no point in leaving the love of my life alone, so I protested it.

"Are you spooked?" Frank laughed.

"Not when you're around sweety", I blushed in embarrassment.

"Psh, whatever", he rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, where will we get this firewood?" I tried to change the subject of me being scared like a bitch.

"The oxygenators", Frank nodded.

"Uhm, are those the trees?" I questioned.

"No, they're the oxygenators", he emphasized.

Him and I fell to the ground laughing.

"Oh God, oxygenators", I cried of lack of oxygen.

Stupid trees!! Failing my lungs!!

We heard a crunch in the leaves that instantly halted out laughter. Everything remained silent. Frank and I stood up, dusting ourselves.

"Don't worry", Frank comforted. "Probably just a deer".

"Heh, yeah", I scratched my neck nervously.

"Well, it's getting darker so we should hurry", Frank suggested.

"Of course", I smiled.

I trudged my way through trippy beanches, grabby vines, and prickly thorns.

Maybe wearing something that wasn't white Converse would've been ideal.

But that's okay, I had Frank by my side. If Frank is there, I know I'll make it through anything.

I grabbed his hand and smiled over to him. Frank stopped and faced me.

"Gee, you're so pretty with all those leaves in your hair", Frank tried to reach up and pluck them out.

Alas, he was took short.

I grasped his waist and leaned in for a kiss from the man who was jumping to get leaves out of my hair. He smiled into my lips and kissed back.

This kiss turned into a full on make out session. It came to a halt when we heard a vicious growl sound to the left of our bodies.

Both of us turned on our heels simultaneously. There he was. The creature we'd been warned about when we entered.

Shia Lebouf.

He got on all fours and charged at us just as we bolted away.

"Do it! Just do it!" he snarled repeatedly. "Don't let your dreams be dreams!"

As Frank and I ran, his words seeped into our bloodstream in the form of encouragement. This powered us forward. It fell dark and we had been running for nearly half an hour.

For a couple of out of shape emos, that wasn't bad.

"Think we lost him", Frank panted.

"What are we going to do?" I asked breathlessly.

"We need to find help", he weazed out.

After catching our breath, Frank and I began to make our way away from the direction we came. Ten minutes into out shaky - legged walk, we came upon a cabin.

The lights shown bright as Frank and I jumped up and down in joy. It was like going to heaven even when you're gay!

Without bothering to knock, Frank and I pushed our way inside. Sitting there was an axe - sharpening Shia Lebouf. He was oblivious to our arrival.

"Just do it", he muttered over and over.

I looked at Frank. Understanding was exchanged between our eyes.

We need to kill him.

I searched our immediate surrounding, analyzing weapons.

I picked up a poor stray lampshade and Frank had acquired a sword.

We all knew the lampshade was better...

Stealthily, we tiptoed our way over to the maniacal Hollywood star. I shoved the lampshade over his head, causing him to get up and run around frantically.

"Soon" Frank raised his sword. "All of your dreams will have to remain dreams".

He grabbed Shia Lebouf by the wrist.

"Say goodnight, Shia", he said. "For I am about to put you into eternal sleep!"

Theatrically, Frank chopped off his head.

It fell to the ground and Frank claimed victory.

"You did it", Morgan Freeman's voice sounded around us. "You defeated Shia Lebouf".

"Let's get the fuck outta here", I muttered.

"Agreed", Frank nodded.

We went home and never did we ever go camping again.