Franks POV~ 12 years old

This is probably the best Thanksgiving I've ever celebrated! I get to spend it with Gerard and Mikey.

   See, the story is, my mom and dad were all like panicked because my great grandma is in the hospital down in Kansas and they couldn't afford to bring me along so they talked to Gerard's parents and they said I could have Thanksgiving dinner with them! Im so excited to see Gerard's whole family turn up! Every Thanksgiving, my mom would never let me go over to Gerard's because I had to stay with family.

    Gerard and Mikey always had to dress up, so I did too.

   Mikey wore blue jeans, a red undershirt and a fancy looking jacket. (Imagine Mikey in The Revenge Era)

   Gerard wore a black dress shirt with a red tie. (Theyre all gonna be revenge era so I should have pointed that out earlier)

   I wore i white dress shirt with a black best.

   We stood outside to greet all the guests who arrived.

   Gerard introduced me to everyone.

   "So this is the Frank I've been hearing so much about!" and "Wow, I've heard many things about you!" and "What an adorable kid!" were the remarks I got from mostly everyone.

   Does Gerard tell his family about me?

   When we got inside, everyone was either talking, watching football, or sitting at the table anxiously awaiting food.

   "Is everyone checked off Gerard?" Gerard's mom called.

   "Yes mom, we can eat now", Gerard called.

   I began to follow Mikey into the kitchen when Gerard grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

   He gave me a glance.

   "Too many people, let's go outside for a bit", he smiled.

   "But what if-" I questioned.

   "We won't run out, we always have leftovers for everything", he interrupted.

   We went outside and sat in his driveway.

   "So do you tell your family about me?" I joked.

   "Hah, no, that's my mom, sorry", he blushed.

   "It's fine," I smiled.

   "Yeah..." Gerard seemed distant.

   I honestly really liked him. I think I have liked him forever.

    We never fought or had any disagreements. He was perfect.

   "Are you okay?" I asked.

   "I dunno, I feel like my time with my grandma is coming to an end very soon," Gerard looked down. "Shes been in and out of the hospital so much."

   "It'll be okay. Everything happens for a reason", I comforted.

   He got a half smile on his face and I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

   His face turned crimson red and his smile got a little more full.

   "Lets go eat, I'm starving", I smiled.

   When we were done eating, we all went out to supervise all the little kids playing.

   "Hey Gerard", this kid about Gerard's age walked up to him.

   "Hey buddy, how's.... nevermind", Gerard coughed.

   "Hows treatment? Oh no it's fine, not like my parents hate me or anything. I'm on suicide watch", he said sarcastically.

   "They're doing it because they love you," Gerard sighed.

   I felt a little awkward in this situation so I cleared my throat and made my presence known.

   "Aren't you a little old to be hanging out with Mikes friends?" the kid scoffed.

   Gerard just kept a calm attitude and grabbed my hand and walked away.

   "Sorry about that Frankie," he apologized.

   "No it's fine", I reassured.

   Everyone thought it was weird that a ninth grader hung with a sixth grader so much. I didnt care.

   Gerard smiled and pecked me on the cheek, as I did to him earlier.

    This is what started the frerarddom c,: thanks for reading guise, ily
Leigha