Gerards pov~ 21 years old

I turned the car stereo up.

I sat in the parking lot of Belleville High. A place that I will alas never see when Frankie has graduated. I liked to pick them up along with Ray because school buses are ew and everyone here walks.

I sat there when all of a sudden the door opened. I looked over and my world went black. A blindfold I think. What the Hell?

I heard Ray's and Frank's giggling.

"What're you guys doing?" I exclaimed.

"It's a surprise silly, now get out and I'll guide you to the back seat", Frank said.

I sighed and surrender to my long running boyfriend.

Him and I sat in the back, hand and hand, while I'm sure Mikey and Ray sat up front.

We came to a halt after a turn. Frank scooted into the middle seat while someone else got in.

"Hey Bob, do you think you could show us where it is?" Ray suggested.

"Sure just turn left here", he said.

"Oh, hey Bob", I said.

"Oh, am I doing the thing to Gerard?" Bob asked.

"Shhhh! Yes, duh!" Frank said.

The thing? I got out of the car and was led into a building. After an hour of messing with my hair and clothes and body in general, the took it off to reveal a sight I couldn't quite go against.

I was a girl.

I look hot as a girl.

My hair was straightened, my face covered in makeup besides my usual eyeliner, a shirt that gave the illusion that I had boobs, and skinny jeans that really brought out my thighs.

"We want you to do a social experiment at your college and we'll record the results for you. It's for science so it's okay", Mikey said.

"Of course! Is it tomorrow?", I said.

I stroke a pose, implying I truly was the sass queen without question.

Frank smiled and came over to me and kissed my lips.

I blushed under my already present blush.

"You look hot as a girl, but-", Frank said but was cut off by me.

"I was thinking the same thing", I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and continued.

"But you're even hotter as a guy", he winked.

It made my stomach stir.

"Thanks babe", I winked.

"Get a room", Bob laughed.

"Get a life", Frank remarked.

We all laughed at his comeback and left Bob's mom's salon.

"I didn't think you had it in you", my brother teased.

"Shut up or I'll charge you", Bob growled playfully.

We all laughed at the tone change and just went home.

"Okay, tomorrow there will be two segments of our experiment. The foul-mouthed lady-man and the nice, helpless lady-man. Your makeup should last 24 hours or until you next take a shower with soap. We will do the first part in the morning and the second part in the afternoon. Okay? This is to measure how society acts to a woman and how they act to a man of pretty much the same level of attractiveness and voice, you know, blah blah blah", the guys explained to me.

"My boyfriend is pretty attractive", Frank spaced out.

We all laughed at this. I bopped him on the nose and kissed him.

He smiled and looked down, tongue playing with his lip ring.

The next day Frank endured many cat calls aimed at me. I couldn't blame them. I'd tap me.

At the beginning of the day, I did the profound act.

"Hey girl, you new here? You are one fine dime", a random guy I recognize from my art class.

"Say it again fucktruck", I sneered back.

"Gee fucking whiz, chill, I wanted to give you a tour", he said, not as confident anymore.

"If you're gonna do anything, make yourself useful and, I don't know, maybe.... Get me a fucking latte or something?" I said rudely.

"I'm not getting any rude bitch anything, gees", he walked off.

Frank came up to me.

"Oh my God, fucktruck? Where'd you get that from?" he howled.

My morning continued like this but the evening was the exact opposite.

Slaps on my butt, obscene gestures, and all that gross stuff.

Compared to a usual day of being a guy, it was more attentive.

I was hot as a girl though.

I based this all around that one interview where Gerard talks about his social experiment and saying he looked hot as a girl and it's just... ugh he could be a hot ugly person. Comments and feedback? Thanks for reading c=
Leigha